Why is chicken kosher?

Why is chicken kosher?

Why is roo halal but not kosher?

This is some other worldly shit right here

Purple, unless star into sun turns red then red would green into sun too, if not draw

i might be wrong tho

When the sun stops shining, you will not see any color.

So sun wins hands down

but green would still exist

Color can't cease to exist so it wins

Not really, because you need the energy of the sun to stimulate the molecules

bavaria pls

>german education

the sun isn't the only source of light

You need a light source, the sun is not the only light source. The sun will die.
Therefore green wins

There are other sources of light other than the sun.

green wins

In the short term you could rely on these alternative sources, but in the long run the sun still wins

Or better: when the sun stops shining soon the humans die, and since the humans are probably the only beings who interpret these specific wavelengths as being 'green' there wouldn't be 'green' anymore, because green as we know it exists to humans only. Dogs for example cannot see the green color.

>what are other stars

lol just take a bigger star and paint it green
the sun could never win

Green wins instantly.

What is a lantern?

If a tree falls in the forest, but there is no-one to witness it, are the leaves still green?

Is how the wavelength perceived any important? Even if it looked another color to another species, its existence wouldn't be affected. Besides, there are probably alien species out there who see it the same way we do, but under a different name, which isn't any different as using another language.

If we need to get rid of this particular interpretation of thelength called by this very specific name only pronounced and written that way in English. Then for the sun to win it needs to kill all English speakers.

In fact, the sun is green itself. That's why all the plants use green do maximize their effectiveness.

Green, sun makes greeen

not being very based are you, Bavaria?

Green would still exist in the rest of the universe though.

You have a point there

>implying there is extraterrestrial intelligent life

1. Green. It could still exist even if not here.

2. Because halal is a simplified version because Mo wanted to eat camel and stuff, so relaxed it.

>Libya vs the sun

This comment really did stimulate my molecules.

Colors are infinite though so green wins.

There are other suns in the universe though.

I presuma all the the photons with the wavelenghts we would consider "green" in the universe far outweight the mass of Sun. So green wins.

other stars amigo, the sun is the name of our star

Akhtually plants are green because green radiation is poor for photosynthesis.

> photons
> outWEIGHT anything

explain

>Colors are infinite

Less Llello, Miguel

>all the photons on the green colour spectrum hit the sun
>they instantly stop
>no mass
>sun wins

Sun is set and I still see green, sun is no match

Because you have an artificial light source.
Without the sun, your entire existence is fucked

You guys are forgetting ayyyys, they are green and I'm sure they could take on a sun

/thread

A land animal has to have cloven hooves and ruminate in order to be kosher. The sand ninjas don't care so much about hooves or rumination, just as long as it's a non-poisonous herbivore that won't poison its own meat with its food (pigs will, which is why Muzzies avoid them. They don't ruminate, and that's why Jews avoid them).

Poland's got it.

Close your eyes. Is the nearest object to you still there? Yes, because permanence doesn't require observation.

This is perception of the colour, not the colour itself. Images are treacherous indeed.

Good question. My guess is stars.

A green one at that?

If a fat chick falls in the forest, and there's nobody around, do the trees laugh?

Shut up, Dorval.

Poland's lost it.

I've seen no proof there isn't. The implication stands.

Mo also fucked a 9 year old.

Weight is a poor term as it implies mass, but despite not having mass in a classic sense, photons do have energy and momentum, and can exert force.

Ireland wins.

Green is a concept, and concepts are eternal Hans. The sun is on borrowed time.

fucking genius