Hey Sup Forums my back molar just broke in half and a part of it fell off... it doesn't hurt...

Hey Sup Forums my back molar just broke in half and a part of it fell off... it doesn't hurt. should I be scared as fuck or what? im kind of worried. what is the temporary solution until I go to a dentist??? i am poor so I might have to wait a few months....am i fucked?? :(

Other urls found in this thread:

ask.metafilter.com/246136/Is-this-a-dental-emergency
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumping im terrified! there is a big hole in my tooth and i can feel the stuff inside with my tongue!!!

nope, those are the first to go. as long as it doesnt get infected dont worry about it.

are you serious i should just let it fucking fall out of me???

dude im freaking out. have you dealt with this before?? being poor sucks. fml

just go to a dentist before that shit gets infected

Don't worry about it OP, keep it clean, this happens to most everyone so you're good to go

just kill yourself op. easy fix mate.

thank you guys i can stop hyperventilating now

i thought i was in for a world of fucking pain immediately so i've been pissing myself in anticipation for the past 10 minutes and trying not to do anything to it

how do i stop it from getting infected??

>tfw when ops molars are still in his mouth
underage ban

mouth wash, however I used to eat VERY salty things to help disinfect, but that's just me

by the way, do you have anymore of the OP pic set?

Get that dental-fix putty that you can get at any CVS/Walgreens/Rite-Aid/etc

Wash out your mouth with some hydrogen peroxide (just swish it around for a few seconds, your mouth will foam like a rabid dog. This is normal). Spit out the peroxide.

Once your mouth is decently sterile, jam a wad of the dental putty where your tooth used to be. Bite down a few times, grind your jaw around and push the putty with your tongue until it fits nicely.

Let it harden. Fuck eating and drinking and smoking for awhile. You'll be fine.

you seem to know whats up. thank you user. this is why Sup Forums will always be legion

no more, I wish I had more to give sorry

ok will do with the mouthwash/peroxide

thank you guys for replies i love you brothers

op ur being jerked around by these guys ur gonna need surgery friendo, holy shit i cant believe u trust Sup Forums of all places kek

Never heard of the putty thing but the mouthwash/peroxide advice is legit.

More advice here - ask.metafilter.com/246136/Is-this-a-dental-emergency

........stop fucking with meeee are you serious

dude go to sleep, you're way too wound up

holy shit m80 are you really this gullible. ur tooth broke IN FUCKING HALF, of course its serious

Fuck your tooth, what's the sauce on that pic?

Hey dipshit, britfag here, have had lots of dental work done lemme lay it out for you

Your molar broke because your enamel is weak, you haven't been brushing you faggot
The inside of your tooth is soft and very sensitive, it doesn't hurt because it's in shock, it WILL be INCREDIBLY painful and you will need morphine to stop you from killing yourself.
Stop poking the inside of the tooth hole with your tongue, if you get food in there it will get infected and you will be in even more pain.
Get yourself into an emergency dentist RIGHT FUCKING NOW, and swill salty warm water constantly until you get there to minimize chances of infection
When you get there they will probably put you under heavy local anesthetic (injections into the gum and/or jaw ligaments) and rip out the rest of the tooth, clean out the hole and leave it to heal.
You just lost a tooth. Best case scenario, it doesn't get infected and after a week or two the gum will close up and solidify. Worst case, it gets infected, you get septicemia and die.

Source: Have had three molars removed, eleven fillings, and two root canals.

Go to your local health department. Most offer dental services. You can get it extracted for not a lot of money.

this thread has me really fucked up now. how long do i have man??? fuckkkkk im worried as fuck i cant even sleep right now

Calm the fuck down you retard, get your ass out of bed, play some video games and keep your mouth disinfected. Tomorrow morning, call an emergency dentist and tell them your tooth broke in half. Problem solved.

It may be a case where your root was already dead and you just got lucky and it didn't get infected

Worst case scenario you'll need the tooth removed.

It doesn't hurt because the nerve is dead because the tooth is dead. Not fucked at all. Just get to a dentist and have the rest of it removed.

This. Point is as long as it doesn't hurt or get infected, don't worry about it. Get to a dentist when you can but chill the fuck out.

If it's broken and the root is exposed you'll probably get an abcess if you wait months... Pretty easy to tell if the root is exposed because it'll feel like someone's running an electric current through your tooth when you touch it with your tongue.

tl;dr - suck it up and go to a dentist cunt.

Won't hurt now but if you let a cavity form(which it fucking will) it's going to make you wish you were dead. Go to any place like cvs or Walgreens and get the plaster tooth filler. Jam that shit in there. If pain starts before you can get to a dentist Clove oil is going to be your best friend but see a dentist asap. If you catch it early enough they can repair the tooth. If not they will have to do some sort of surgery. I got a tooth snapped in half during a mish out when I was 19 and didn't see a dentist until I was 27. It hurt so bad and was so far gone that I just had then yank it out.

Wisdom teeth and mollars are different things you fucktard

sauce

If it starts to hurt goto the ER. Get ready for hoop jumping but if you keep coming back something will get done.

>all adults have fake teeth