Everyone message this bitch "im Hugh Mongus" so we can trigger her into having a mental breakdown

Everyone message this bitch "im Hugh Mongus" so we can trigger her into having a mental breakdown

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gHBHrIbqze0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hugh Mongus

oh its that cunt? fucker is probably banned from that place because of that, sure lets do it
but we need something to actualy trigger her, give her gore and the normal shit

i can't because i don't like gore
why the fuck would anyone like gore?

I bet feminist like gore when it involves men.

You know what's better to send her?

Rape videos, videos and pictures where women are sexualy demised and turned into object

Add in text on those videos and pics so that the woman/women is even more dehumanised and even more objectified

Did this to a feminist in class two years ago, I almost got suspended for it but it was worth it

Send her pics of cut, broken, raped women

Send her photoshoped pics of such women with her face on it

Feminists get triggered so hard on it

Bumping for a nice quality raid

bump

>did this to a feminist in my class ago
oh this needs a fucking greentext user

hot

bump

justice bump

should we link her this thread, just to see he reaction?

Sup Forums surprises me sometimes, you see two similar threads, one thread will do what OP asks for the other will say "we are not your personal army"

Green text please user

Fag

youtube.com/watch?v=gHBHrIbqze0

No you white knight

Fuck off cunt. Every day you link this stupid fucking channel cunt. fuck off.

Kys

Not your personal army you fucking samefag.

honestly not, i really think it will be funny seeing everyone talk shit about her and her not being able to do anything but scream about the Sup Forums rapist

imagine being this autistic that you walk into a thread with 14 guys doing what op says then saying nypa

kill yourself OP

>Hurr durr autistic durr.

Imagine being a huge enough cuck to be ordered around by some pimply lil fag OP

didn't you hear the news you fucking moron? she's all over youtube and op's got her twitter

What is the difference between a raid and a personal army request?

>hey guys theres this cam whore on twitch, lets fuck with her

>greetings, Sup Forums. i have a person who has wronged me. make them cry.

too bad everyone are just spouting "personal army" and fellow underaged shitheads who can't socialize agree because they want a "friend"

Thanks user, I knew this just wanted someone to clarify for others

>
>be me two years ago
>first year of highschool
>I'm going fo a pharmaceutic technician (it's easier to get amphetamines)
>23 girls in class and 3 autistic guys including me
>5 feminists girls
>one of them is a total bitch for a whole year
>end of year, decide to give her hell for being a total bitch to me and my best bro
>buy a new number
>create new whatsapp profile
>start messaging her sending her sexist shit

Cont?

sounds dumb as fuck tbh. please don't continue.

Kay, it got juicier afterwards but if you don't want I won't post rest

Feminist detected

These days they are practically indistinguishable from one another.

Edgyfag 15 year olds with hashtag twitter 'raid' ideas, hating on bitches like in OP who're already getting dogpiled, i hate this guy/girl here's their info, you guys bully them for me etc have become the norm.

Raids used to involve planning, an irc channel to coordinate and most importantly a lulzy target that took -actual work- to piss off rather than some sjw hair-trigger bitch who gets mad at her cornflakes for oppressing her.

If these newfags wanted to seriously raid, they'd do lulzy fuckers like Milo, live call-ins or a news channel, not dumb fb/youtube/twitchfags.

Nah cont for luls

no, it just literally doesn't sound interesting at all and chances are it's an autistic work of fiction anyway so yeah.

Cont then
>I keep calling her bitch, slut, cunt, start semding her dick pics I downloaded from internet (I'd semd mine but I was afraid kf there was ever investigation they'd check my dick and find out)
>she knows it's either me or my bro
>I deny it
>she blocks my ass
>made a bunch new facebook profiles and from there I send her more of that stuff
>start sending her videos and pics of rape victims, cut vomen, gored bodies of women

>she legit stops coming to school sometimes after I'd send her extremo gory shit

Give me a sec to write more
>

>feminist = girl who rejected me/girl I never got the balls to talk to

Tru fax

ooooo was she uber triggered when you sent her some sexist shit?! Did you get a good rise out of her champ?! Was she like 'woah, i don't agree with this' when she replied?! You're a genius dudemanbro. Sending a feminist sexist things. Who would have thought that sending a feminist sexist stuff would illicit a reaction? You should start doing some pranks on the youtubes bro. You have a good mind for it bro, coming up with these crazy well thought out shenanigans. Fucking mastermind you are.

Well by your logic he got with 18 girls.

The other fag was right, your story sucks. 1/10

WOAAAAH MAN THIS IS HECTIC!!! THIS IS SO JUICY!!!!

You even talk like a tumblr faggot. 100% nigger feminist cuck confirmed.

yeah nah this actually does sound shit.

>cuckitycucklrcuckcuck

Kys 14yr old autismo

At least my vocabulary is more than just miscellaneous buzzwords.

You tried to look cool but instead you look like a fool.

>by your logic 2+2 = circle

Hurrr (you)

>she confornts me at school after three weeks of harrasment
>I'm not certain if I really have autism but I sure can act like a sperg sometimes
>I act like an unknowing sperg
>act a straight face the whole time

>set torture to extreme
>photoshop some of rape and cut women pics with her face on it
>she get's triggered like never before

>I feel the storm coming
>destroy the card
>she speaks to principal
>everybody in class knows it's me
>lucky for me only feminists go to her side
>school already had shit with her
>almost no profesors like her, even principal is tired of her
>they say out of formality if harrasment continues the culprir will be suspended and possibly thrown out
>I barely managed to act as if I'm not scared for my future
>they had no evidence it was me
>she loses her shit and demands to switch schools

Last time I saw her was at the end of that year
We had no contact eversince, she changed the number and never managed to get a new one

>>kys 14 yo
Giant fag
C O N F I R M E D
O
N
F
I
R
M
E
D

>samefagging this hard
>crying this hard because someone called you a nigger cuck anonymously on Sup Forums

It's a hard enough life

>nigger feminist cuuuuck
>mom's gonna freak!
>cheeto smell intensifies, mountain dew jizzes everywhere

You never dump good shit at the beging, you leave the best shit for the end

half the words in that sentence are buzzwords. Get the fuck off Sup Forums and go outside to converse with normal people for a while.

Cool story bro.

>Filed under: things that didn't happen.

I'm not mad. Just stating the fact that his sentence consisted of 6 buzzwords out of a total 12 words used if you count the '100%' as one word. I think that makes the person look like a massive retard.
I have the privilege of having copious amounts of time to waste during the day replying to autists on the internet while simultaneously being paid to do so. How on earth could i even be mad?

Except no one dumped good shit. Just shit.

DICKS OUT FOR 'HUGH MONGUS' !!!!

I said it in a form I sent her at the begining meaningles shit and at the very end I went uber on her

I would honestly love to send you some of that sweet shit but I was honestly in fear she'd go uber triggerrd they'd even search my shit so I deleted it

Now that I remeber it I wish I had transferred some to sd card and just hid it somewhere

BAZINGA!

>Hue

You fucking retard

I think you actually are autistic if you're still wondering.

#dixout4hugh

>A sperg
You surely are an A+ Sperg, Watch out for the absolute spergman!

Not your personal army you retarded faggot
Kill yourself

Objective executed