What do y'all think of Annie Erin Clark aka St. Vincent, Sup Forums?

what do y'all think of Annie Erin Clark aka St. Vincent, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs
archive.is/iKqsq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good musician
horrible songwriter

Is this some epic new meme?

I don't find her sexually attractive and her music is obnoxious. If you enjoy her body of work there's probably something wrong with your testosterone levels.

gross bitch

I love her (ironically)

>I don't wear shoes when I perform because it makes me feel grounded

I ask Clark if she identifies either as gay or straight. “I don’t think about those words” she replies. “I believe in gender fluidity and sexual fluidity. I don’t really identify as anything.” She points to her adopted home: “New York is where all the freaks from all the places converge. I’ve had wild nights out where you end up at the Box” — a downtown club that hosts highly sexualized, frequently nude performances by dancers of both genders. “I think you can fall in love with anybody,” Clark says. “I don’t have anything to hide,” adding, “but I’d rather the emphasis be on music.”

Her 'I'm such a weirdo" shtick is incredibly transparent.

She should play noise rock again

>2014: "I still remember going to the CD World and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs

46:47

>2007: "And I also— this may sound really silly— but I just discovered Kate Bush, probably six months ago, and I think she’s so great. I know I’m very late to the party here [laughs], I know this is old news, but I got a Kate Bush record, and I forget— I think “The Dreaming” is on it, though I’m spacing on the name of the record.”

archive.is/iKqsq

6/10 feet. Bitch should paint her toenails.

Why is she playing barefoot ?

To the fucker who makes up 95% of these threads, please stop fucking making these threads every god damn day, multiple times a day. How do you have all this time to shitpost? Get a fucking job dude, Jesus fucking Christ. You're just as bad as the Marina poster. Unless you're him as well.

Are there any pics of her soles?

I'm but a humble 19 y/o LEAF that volunteers as a lifeguard

can get quite boring out here, senpai

Could you just shitpost in other ways then? Like when Annie actually comes out with her new album?

no.

it will happen again and again and again

Why do I even bother?

I hope she gets stronger thighs

Are you the marina poster?

literally who

Annie is my only mommy

Single from new album when

>there's probably something wrong with your testosterone levels.

Good

"I think the labels are stupid and people should be able to do what they want now can we talk about the music"

what could possibly be disagreeable about this? this is the least cuckholded answer you could give to that question

She reeks of pretension and live she was an absolute trainwreck.

I thought you were from Maine? And Asian?

>I think you can fall in love with anybody
>proceeds to only date women in their 20's

>Reveling in degeneracy and lack of self control
>nothing wrong

Holy fuck user.

unironically using the word genderfluid and promoting promiscuity

If she's telling the truth then she just seems to prefer women. That doesn't mean she would never date a man.

>promiscuity is bad, but only for women

>frogposting

promiscuity is bad for everyone but especialy for women. it devalues sex and you won't get any of it anyway. only chads profited from the rise in promiscuity. if anything, female promiscuity rising has left the average male with less options of quality women

nobody wants a blown out slut pussy

where are you getting this information?

just a friendly reminder that the idea of gay or straight etc is a judeo-christian idea

Friendly reminder that there are only two genders and you're either straight or you're not.

she's gorgeous and alluring

I just wish I could like her music

but I hate it

found the jew

transgenderism, homosexuality, mental illness in general is being promoted by the jews, faggot

those aren't even genders

You mentioned it once

I don't think so

I must be confused, aren't you the same guy who makes the MCU threads?

i was on the same flight from barbados to nyc as she was about a year ago. it was pretty surreal t.bh. she flew in coach. nobody else on the flight really knew who she was.

she's going through her libido high mid 30s meme

how much pussy do y'all think she's getting?

>nobody else on the flight really knew who she was.

Is this supposed to be surprising or something? It's not like she's an actual pop star

I think I'd let her have sex with me.

Wow what a fortunate lady

Hmm. Yeah not super great, but not terrible.

> New York is where all the freaks from all the places converge

does anyone seriously still believe this in CURRENT_YEAR

when will she die of cocaine overdose?

VIRGIN ALERT

>promiscuity is bad for everyone but especialy for women

>lol if I can't have it, no one else can

Sometimes I feel like Annie has the spirit of a man. Or maybe she was recently reborn as female or something along those lines. Not that she should be a guy, but that her essence is more masculine and she's doing what any other dude would do is try to be a rock star and fuck attractive 20 year olds

Or women can do that too and it's not something inherently masculine.

Her next tour will be her doing cocaine off of a naked Kristen Stewart's boobs while playing a repetitive drone on her guitar.

SHE IS OLD

Didn't Wayne Coyne take this picture? It makes me laugh every time I think about it because it just seems like something he would do.

She has underdeveloped legs

Is it true she eats pussy and ass?

No
You're just jealous of her thinness

This thread is undeniable prof that this board is full of degenerates.

polio

>gives unnecessarily long description of how she views her own sexuality
>“but I’d rather the emphasis be on music.”

What did she mean by this?

virtue signaling