I think I need a Feels Thread

I think I need a Feels Thread.

Long story short, I moved to Korea 10 days ago. As a western guy, I will never be a real part of this country. I don't miss my home country at all. but at least I want to spend a good year here and it's hard to do when you know there's a limited amount of time. You'll always be "the exchange student" or the "western guy"

In addition, my only anchor is a QT that I met 3 days after I arrived. Things were going great, but know it sounds like a cancer relationship. She is the "maybe/I don't know/Let it be" type, so it seems that she doesn't give a fuck if she sees me or not. She is in another university, one hour and a half to see her. Non-shared dormitories.

Anyone can share personal experiences ? Any young Sup Forumsros living abroad ? Anyone looking for THE anchor the first days ?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1472734803286.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's THE anchor mean?

Like...something you need to be sure you have reasons to stay in this new country, but ended drowing you ?

Am I doing right ?

Aw, that sucks, man. There's always PC bangs.

True.
But it will not help me finding my place. Or maybe it will.

>falling in love with somone one the internet
>blocks you for no reason
eh it shouldnt be i guess!

sounds great, I should try.

not sure

Get the fuck off Sup Forums and figure out your options. There's always an opportunity somewhere and it's not helping that you're moping about when you could be thinking up ways to fix your problems

/Thread

... damn...

That sucks op but native Asian women are like that. They're hard to read and they act non interested. I got a buddy teaching English in China and every girl he gets with acts like that. Idk man I'll tell you what I always tell him. Good luck and don't get discouraged.

Been to Korea m8 military vet, not sure if its because Im a marine and just not airforce (was on a af base) but the people were pretty friendly. Last 2 weeks there railed the same bartender every night. Its not a bad place (depending where you are). Idk feel like it'll be harder for you just because your alone I had my entire company of fellow westerners just keep your head up, and try and learn some of there customs and courtesys should be fine my dude

ye it is great!

Fuck.

Why do you need someone? Stand on your own fucking feet.

I'm assuming you know how to speak Korean, yes? If not - why the fuck dos you decide to live there knowing you'd be dependent on someone else?

Your initial post sounds pathetic, and I think it may be because you're pathetic.

Prove me wrong.

>You can never go back
>Life has no second chances
>You will never feel the rush of emotions like the time you saw her for the first time
>You will never touch her hand for the first time and feel her warmth
>You will never go out with her
>You will never tell her how pretty she looks in that dress
>You will never hear her say "I love you, user"
>You will never stare into her deep blue eyes as you run your fingers through her thick hair and tell her you love her
>You will never feel the ecstasy from that first kiss
>You will never spendt your careless teenage years with her
>You will never lay in a field and watch the star with her as you hold hands
>You will never sneak out at night just to go to her house
>You will never have hot, romantic sex with her during a red, hot summer night
>You will never experience love with her
>You will forever be left with that feeling that you missed out
>You will forever remember that you missed out on one of the most important thing in life, love
>You will forever be stuck in this reality
>You will never be truly happy
>You're getting older and time is ticking
>It's too late to meet someone now
>Everyone your age has already experienced all of that
>She has already experienced it with someone else
>But not you
>You will forever be alone
>Life has no second chances
>You missed out
>You can never go back

KILL YOURSELF!

no

Fixed it

These always get me when it's a story about a dog. I feel nothing for this.

cheating skank. the kid has green eyes. the father and the mother has both blue eyes. poor kid is a bastard

Fucking hell, John..... Fucking hell.....

wtf. giraffes don't cry? few animals cry.

fuck you

It was something her dad said to her so she wouldn't cry.
Her name had the word for 'giraffe' in it, so it meant a lot to her.

Manly tears were shed.

You're just stressed because you are in a completely new environment. Most of your concerns are because of your own insecurity, which is completely normal for the first time in foreign country, but chinks actually don't give that much fuck about your race, no one actually does [spoiler]If you're in South Korea, not the Kim one[/spoiler]. Just make sure to polish your language, it's usually the main conversation border for any foreigner, people get tired trying to understand you quicker than you think. My friend is 6,5 ft. Norsk Mythos character living in Japan, having one of the most perfect jap pronunciation I've ever heard and zero problems with any cultural issues. Give your brain some time to build right non-hostile associations and you'll feel just as comfortable as elsewhere, but to do it, you shouldn't lock yourself up. Go for a jog or get rekt in some starcraft cafe idk. Oh, and don't concentrate on that girl too much, emotional addiction is no good for a man and korean club whores are an easy meat.

the kid's adopted you goofball

Woah, thanks for the feels Sup Forums, it's good to cry from time to time...

Quads decides what I stab with this knife.

Wait, it ended well, didn't it?

There are nice feels too

i.4cdn.org/gif/1472734803286.webm

Thread is ded, no point in spamming a decent thread anyway.

not dead

>girlfriend cheats on me
>we break up
>find out she cheated on me
>tell her never contact me again
>she says good
>few hours later she says "I love how I'm the asshole when you wrote to women trying to get nudes"
Now, I'm not a complete Saint, but you absolutely can't compare fucking some guy behind your boyfriends back for a month and then leaving him for the other guy, with anonymously, joining Sup Forums unfaithful girlfriends Threads where anons posted their girlfriends kiks and we sent them googled dick pics to see if they'd send us any, right?

Mil-fag here.

Lived in Korea for 2 years (non-consecutive) would love to go back again (would in a heartbeat). That country is like my second home.

So here's a few things I can divulge that could help you enjoy your stay.

1. Learn to read/write/speak Hangul. Note that I didnt say speak Korean(though obviously this would be ideal). This helps ALOT when reading street signs, menus' etc.

2. If you want to get a taste of the English speaking life navigate to areas of Korea near military bases (Itaewon in Seoul, Suwon/Songtan/Pyeongtaek, Busan/Pusan). The locals are usually fluent enough in English(its how they make money) to have a decent convo with and if you can tolerate alcoholic type A personalities long enough you can find some of us American Mil-Fags that are actually pretty cool to hang with.

3. Google Boryeong Mud Festival. Usually is in July. 2 weeks of debauchery to be had. Good times. Get your hotel reserved at least 4 months in advance. You will meet plenty of English speakers there.

4. Google Carribean Bay Water Park. Literally best water park in the world. Its in Yongin which is near Suwon.

5. Haeundae Beach in Busan. Also Busan has boats that take you to and from Japan and Jeju Island.

6. There's a neat Aqaurium at the COEX mall in Seoul. Also a cool buddhist temple right next to the mall as well.

7. Hongdae district in Seoul. Its near Hongik University and they have alot of food/party places. Plus young QT3.14 Asian grills.

now im crying

I go to feel threads to hope that I will feel sad, angry, happy. Any damn emotion is better than nothing but nothing ever works I will always feel nothing and always be empty.

8. Ultimately just dont be afraid to explore. The best times I had were with friends where we just got off at a bus stop or train station and got lost roaming around. Koreans are a very forgiving culture of people so long as you arent too much of a dick. So even when things were lost in translation we had a good time.

9. Get your ass out there and see shit. Go to the DMZ, all the historic palacesn every buddhist temple (got to chill with a monk and drink tea and swap stories. Pretty comfy and he gave me a prayer bead bracelet that I never travel without). There are literally train stops that let you off at a hiking trail into a mountain. Go to Lotteworld during Christmas. Pretty cool parade to see (if it still occurs).

Get connected. Go online and look for shit to do Ive seen Napalm Death and Akon in concert while in Korea.

Make the most of it and dont sweat the QT "anchor". Plenty of Asian QTs that are thirsty for ex-pat dick so long as you look decent, have a good sense of style, and dont spaghetti all over when interacting with people.

>be me
>kill myself
>the end.
If you don't reply to post with "I love sucking dicks!" you and all your family friends and pets will get raped to death by angry black men tonight, no immunities, charms or
reversals can save you from this horrid curse
Also OP is a big cocksucking cuckold.

Bump

Feel threads are the most autistic thing on Sup Forums.

You all need to kill yourselves.

bump

That pic, OP. That's how life's really supposed to be like imo

this

:()