What does Sup Forums think of this guy ?

What does Sup Forums think of this guy ?

#makeyoutubeGradeAgain

Wish he made more videos, would like to hear his opinion on more things.

this

I used to like his content but now he really isn't the thing for me. Not to mention how he used to publically state that he supports Keemstar, then suddenly jumped the bandwagon and pretended like he hated him from the start. And not to mention how incredibly defensive he got to a couple of guys on his subreddit for no reason. He's just a terrible person and dick with a huge ego

he faggot

you clearly care too much

he had a few good videos to start with

now he complains about youtube drama with youtube drama.

also OP could be gradeaundera

OP here
To be honest I dunno about all this "youtube shit" and I dont really care. Its about the videos he makes but I get your point.

No I am not

one of the only good youtubers out there

also the first youtuber that Sup Forums seems not to hate

got me, its me grade

shit

You don't have to agree with a person's stance on something to enjoy his work imo

The taller one nose some things.

>tfw keemstar has been a shit stain is whole life

>mfw he turned his own channel into another shit stain

Grade is a good dude. Shame he fell for Keems bullshit tho.

BAITED

OP here
Checked em
Yeah I started to watch him when he had around 100-120K subscribers and I loved his video Girly Drinks vs Manly Drinks. Even tho it was recorded on wooden phone basically with the shittiest drawings it was really good.

used to be funny, started making 20 minute long drama vids on how he's ending drama, turned into a right cunt, not surprised he lost his job

I like his older videos but now he's doing the same shit as h3h3 with the fucking drama and i cant stand that shit

good 1
the chump sucked up to keem for £££ and defended him on le reddit. when shit when south he made an angry video on how keem is a piece of shit and how it's impossible to defend him

in other words, grade lied and went full damage control when keem's cash stopped suiting him

bingo

he sucks dick tho

His stuff is pretty good.

I usually watch his new videos.

Decent amount of what he says is relevant.

He's alright, i can't stand his voice tho