Niggers are fucking animals. You stare at them they want to fight, like animals...

Niggers are fucking animals. You stare at them they want to fight, like animals. They constantly fight and kill their own race. If all of the blacks were fucking killed overnight society would be a better place

Other urls found in this thread:

wjbf.com/2016/08/30/bond-set-for-17-year-old-charged-with-assault-after-allegedly-slapping-five-year-old-on-school-bus/
infowars.com/black-teen-assaults-5-year-old-girl-school-defends-it-as-normal-behavior/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders
wnep.com/2016/08/30/missing-teen-was-abducted-gang-raped-shot-and-fed-to-alligators-fbi-says/
fox59.com/2013/07/26/man-sentenced-to-110-years-in-murders-of-cumberland-girl-her-uncle/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2076180/Uncle-Mike-shot-dead-girl-7-best-friend-21-stealing-electronics-home.html#ixzz4J0y6VZMz
foxnews.com/us/2011/12/22/2-indiana-men-arraigned-in-killings-girl-uncle.html
lubbockonline.com/filed-online/2011-12-21/indiana-family-stunned-after-longtime-friend-arrested-two-killings
youtu.be/Tu262QXWq7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking worthless disgusting useless trash

>A 17-year-old black teenager on probation assaulted a 5-year-old girl on a school bus, but the school’s superintendent later tried to defend the behavior as normal.

wjbf.com/2016/08/30/bond-set-for-17-year-old-charged-with-assault-after-allegedly-slapping-five-year-old-on-school-bus/

infowars.com/black-teen-assaults-5-year-old-girl-school-defends-it-as-normal-behavior/

Fuck off you KKK wizard cuck

And white guys???
What they do? Or did?

Niggers are bar mkay

The people need to run the superintendent out of town. Back in the day that nignog would be in a tree and that bitch would be next to him. Out country want be around in another 100 years.

Of course negroids should be culled. There is a case for keeping a small number of breeding pairs in Africa and zoos/wil life parks, but the general infestation of the planet by them should be ended. Negroid population centres should be negated with airburst neutron bombs and non persistent chemicals. Those infesting human settlements, winkled out and detained and incinerated en masse.

If it is, it'll be completely overrun

Niggers shouldn't be subject to human rights imo. Death sentence please

For everybody?

All negroids, yes.

>The people need to run the superintendent out of town.

Superintendent (((Schwarting))).

All guys damn it
New citizan for u op!

Man, you sure are brave behind all this anonymity, you fucking coward

white guys are gay angry cucks. which makes them dumb, because only a total idiot would choose to live the life of a gay angry cuck.

Pic related
XD gottem xD

>you sure are brave behind all this anonymity

Why would he have to be brave?
It's not like blacks homicidal and violent or anything.

Monkey detected.

Laugh it up brown louse, your generation will be the last to infect humanity. Your children will be swine feed.

i was on Sup Forums 10+ years ago when racism had a spark of creativity and humor at least. you newfag cucks are just downgraded versions of what it used to be.

Niggers are pure Homo Sapiens, in contrast to the modern white population.

Tens of thousands of years ago the modern humans migrated north from Africa, and came into contact with the Neanderthals. Many belive that the modern humans were so superior to the neanderthals that they simply eraticated them. However scientist now belive that the modern humans and the neanderthals mated with eachother and mixed their gene pool. So the white race is a mixture of modern humans and neantherthals, thus, they're not pure Homo Homo Sapiens.

You can argue that this is why the white race is superior to the African Niggers. The fact og the matter is that the Neanderthals were not much inferior to the Modern humans, they actually had bigger brains, stronger bodies and could endure more pain. So, interbreeding with this other human species has made the white man superior to the Niggers.

I belive this is why Niggers are inferior to the white population.

We know that the white race is superior to the niggers, just look at history, how far their evelution had come before the white man inslaved them etc...

They should have been exterminated as part of the evolutionary process, humans became civilised too quickly and retained the negroid as a domestic service animal rather than just wiping it out.

It's time the error was reversed. To the oven with them, all of them.

I don't know about that. I mean, niggers are bad and we'd probably be better off without them, but then we'd have spics and jews, etc.

Once we get rid of all nonwhites, we'd still have the fucking Irish. After getting rid of them, we should be good, but I'm sure there will be pockets of white people that are filling in for the absent niggers. And white people are more effective at what they do than any other race, so that would be a big problem.

>racism had a spark of creativity

Like forcing your victims to drink Drano?

>Pierre and Andrews then forced them to drink the liquid, telling them it was vodka laced with sleeping pills. Rather, it was liquid Drano. The moment it touched the hostages' lips, enormous blisters rose, and it began to burn their tongues and throats and peel away the flesh around their mouths. Ansley, still begging for her life, was forced to drink the drain cleaner too, although she was reported to have coughed less than the other victims. Pierre and Andrews tried to duct-tape the hostages' mouths shut to hold quantities of drain cleaner in and to silence their screams, but pus oozing from the blisters prevented the adhesive from sticking. Orren Walker was the last to be given the drain cleaner, but he allowed it to pour out of his mouth and then mimicked the convulsions and screams of his son and fellow hostages.

>Pierre became angry because the deaths were taking too long and were too loud and messy, so he shot both Carol and Cortney Naisbitt in the backs of their heads. Pierre then shot at Orren Walker but missed. He then fatally shot Stanley before again shooting at Orren, this time grazing the back of his head.

>Pierre then took Ansley to the far corner of the basement, forced her at gunpoint to remove her clothes, then repeatedly and brutally raped her after telling Andrews to clear out for 30 minutes. When he was done, he allowed her to use the bathroom while he watched, then dragged her, still naked, back to the other hostages, threw her on her face, and fatally shot her in the back of the head.

>Andrews and Pierre noted that Orren was still alive, so Pierre mounted him, wrapped a wire around his throat, and tried to strangle him. When this failed, Pierre and Andrews inserted a ballpoint pen into Orren's ear, and Pierre stomped it until it punctured his eardrum, broke, and exited the side of his throat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders

Sup Forumslack user here. Can some other Sup Forumsros convince me that all white people aren't skrate RACIST like these mofos in this thread?

wnep.com/2016/08/30/missing-teen-was-abducted-gang-raped-shot-and-fed-to-alligators-fbi-says/

He dindu nuffin

Kill yourself nigger.

Let's say for the sake of argument that, yes, every "mofo" on here is racist. And? Instead of whining about it, disprove it.

What would the American media do if a white teenager slapped a black toddler?

As a bonus, what would they say if the superintendent (white) Sid this behavior was normal?

And they say whites are the privileged ones.

Am not racis. You racis!

#BLM

Hey, hey, hey, there are lots of reasons as to WHY we are racists....... niggers, for example.

Gil you White boy

17 yo black teen, 5 yo white child. Same mental age.

There's a reason media always calls niggers 'teens', 'youths', or 'iced tea connoisseurs' no matter how old they are.

And you're probably right, but the point I'm trying to make is, this shit would be blowing up in that scenario.

Every news station would be reporting it, niggers would be rioting in the streets. Its fucking ridiculous that this is normality.

I wanna kill that fucking porch monkey and his entire family while he watches..sub human pile of shit

Beta shemale, bun wearing girlie men faggot apologists...go sing Kumbaya with your BLM protesters you white pile of useless shit...shouldn't you be playing Pokemon go and furiously masturbating at the same time?
Man pussy

Nother DinDu nigger piece of shit that should be flayed alive and forced to eat his own entrails

Right you can always open discuss any subject freely with a nigger.

Can you give us a good reason why we shouldn't be racist?

Kid deserved it, in which lays the difference.

And how does this video from brazil makes you feel?.

APOLOGIZE

>you can always open discuss any subject freely with a nigger.

Actually, you can.
Niggers are pussies one on one. They only chimp out when numbers are in their favor. At least 3 to 1.

But always remember, whenever you see one nigger, another (or usually more) is closing on your six.

But Fagmaster OP,
If you dislike them so much, why is it you get caught staring at them? Fantasizing, wishing you will be taken?

Oh that's right ,,,, it's because you are a faggot.

fuck off and die you piece of shit

>itt

Niggers are violent pieces of shit.

it IS normal. that's how niggers act

nigger detected

white libfag detetcted

>inthiscomment

Nignog detected

I'm white and when people stare at me, I want to fight them. It's fucking rude.

no.
you filthy niggers can't behave as members of society.
as a sign of faith, get yourself sterilized.

>ALL WHITE PEOPLE
>RACIST

Yeah okay

wtf is he shooting him with? a bb gun?

>Two men, one of them a close family friend, have been arrested for the shooting deaths of a seven-year-old and her uncle who were buried on Sunday.

>Michael Bell - who the family referred to as 'Uncle Mike' - was arrested for the murder of Kyleigh Crane and Jeremy Crane, 21, along with Jeremy Priel, who was not known to the family.

>Jeremy and Kyleigh were shot in the head on December 12 at their home in Indianapolis and an Xbox game console, Playstation console and cellphone were stolen.

>The Crane family were shocked at the news, as they said Bell and Jeremy Crane were inseparable and he spent so much time at their home he became known as a member of the family.

>Brayden Crane, five, said to his mother when he found out: 'Why would my Uncle Mike do that? He loved me. And he loved Kyleigh.'

>'Both of my children loved him,' mother Holly Long Wilson told the Indianapolis Star.
>“The whole [trial] he had a little look in him, had his eyebrow raised, just staring us down the whole time,” explained Josh Crane. “(He) never showed emotion. Nothing. He just sat back and just didn’t look like he cared.”

fox59.com/2013/07/26/man-sentenced-to-110-years-in-murders-of-cumberland-girl-her-uncle/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2076180/Uncle-Mike-shot-dead-girl-7-best-friend-21-stealing-electronics-home.html#ixzz4J0y6VZMz

that's because you're an antisocial crazy bastard, you probably fap to traps

Still better than ugly, gorilla faced niggers!

This makes me rage so fucking hard, disgusting vermin, get up. Loathsome behaviour.

Literally none of this is true. Any anthropologist would tell you this is not accurate.

Actually, fapping to traps is something inbred white supremacists like you do. And I'm sure you don't like people staring at you either. Say hi if you're looking at me.

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

tl:dr
Nigger is considered close family friend.
Even lives in their home for months.
Defended by this family during his rape trial.
Chimps out and kills 7 year old girl and his 'best' friend for Xbox and a Playstation.
Sold both for $40 and an ounce of weed.

>A desire to steal video games apparently was the motive behind the fatal shooting of a man and his 7-year-old niece, who affectionately called one of the suspects "Uncle Mike," an Indiana prosecutor said Thursday.

>Crane's mother, Cathy Crane, has said Bell had been a close friend of her son's since the eighth-grade and was so close with the family Kyleigh and her 5-year-old brother, Brayden, would run to greet him during visits, calling him "Uncle Mike."

>Authorities allege in a probable cause affidavit that the men stole an Xbox, and a Playstation 3 among other items from the home and that Priel later sold the Playstation for $40 and the Xbox for an ounce of marijuana.

>The family provided Bell unwavering support during his rape trial, she said. He was also charged with criminal confinement, battery, criminal trespass and criminal mischief in two separate cases in 2009 and 2010, but all those charges were dismissed, prosecutor's office spokeswoman Brienne Delaney said.

>Bell remained close after high school AND EVEN LIVED WITH the Crane family for a few months this year, moving out a couple months ago.

foxnews.com/us/2011/12/22/2-indiana-men-arraigned-in-killings-girl-uncle.html

lubbockonline.com/filed-online/2011-12-21/indiana-family-stunned-after-longtime-friend-arrested-two-killings

contribootin'

Thanks, user.

Have this rare Ghostbusters in return.

Hey there friendo. That seems like a pretty interesting worldview. I'd like to think all people are animals. every fight i've been in has been with a white guy.

hey there friendo. how many people do you deal with on a day to day basis that offend you?

how can you have better racism?

Avid lurker here, butting in to say that niggers are subhumans and deserve nothing less than long painful death

the human, is an animal
>you fuck tard animal

The only difference, is the race. Like on dogs we have Dachshund and Siberians, on humans we have niggers, chink chonks, latinos, and normal people and many more.

>mfw is 2016 and people still don't get this one.

Would you let a hyena in your home no? Perhaps a golden retriever tho.....yes

I think I've made my point.

I am not saying niggers are the same. Dachshund and Siberians are totally different, not only in their colors and shape , but also natural behavior.

>dumbfuck

Puerto Rican from the island. Moved to the states as a child 30 years ago. Lived in roach motels, didn't know the language, no bilingual classes in my school.

In my mid 30s now. I have a Master's degree and a great job making 6-figures, a mortgage that's current and a car I paid off in 2 years.

Jigs have no excuse. I fought for everything I owned, while not even knowing the English language. This false sense of entitlement and this allure of having some invisible foe suppressing them is laughable. Even other hispanics hate the blacks and despise having to deal with them.

Send them all to Detroit, let them have it. Require them to have papers to travel elsewhere.

Or just have mass executions of these southern windchimes. I'm sick of them and their destructive nature. Work for a living.

>Even niggers hate sheboons

I can't even blame them.

Who would willingly fuck Shaniqua when they know Becky exists?

Nigger sows are the lowest of the low.
Not even nigger bucks want to fuck them. Some occasionally do, sure, but only out of convenience.

Nigger bucks would rather fuck a broken refrigerator than a Shaniqua, as long as it was white.

Wtf is that?
Where is that from?

You mean working for what you own and not living off the government dole works?! Inconceivable!

Fuck these sheboons with 14 kids and these knuckledragging jigaboos.

so glad you asked! I saw this on another thread the other day and decided to try my hand at it. I call this project sex cat

hey now that you have worked your way up do you give back to the community that raised you?

dafaq is that shit the website is even more puzzling than your frickin posts

chrischan is that you

are you retarded niggers can stay sand niggers should go

That one has always fucked with me. Fucking niggers

if its a girl no one should give a fuck

youtu.be/Tu262QXWq7k

Chris Brown nuff said

i didn't realize i had any soul left to die.

is there a link to the aftermath? did the fucking kid die from that piece of shit?