Drug of choice?

Drug of choice?

>ketamine

co co co co cocaine mother fucker

But special k is so dissasociative. to everyone their own I guess

>beer (ethanol) not my favourite, just socially acceptable and works for me
>otherwise, opiates (specifically heroin but considering the price I just use morphine). I grow my own opium poppies and extract opium from them. Then extract morphine from the opium. Free and good. Problem is I become an opiate addict

i got a buddy who's snorting ketamine like crazy, barely talk to him anymore. Last time i visited he was just casually snorting away his wedensday.

He didn't say a whole lot to begin with, but now he barely talks. Do you have any advice?

OMG me too. K is my favourite. I used to love having bumps while out on the town drinking and trying not to fall over. I must have looked full retard.

I like early christmas.

>ketamine + MDMA

How much does H cost?

OP here. I started K because I got bored of pot and coke. Try getting him on that if he hasn't done it already.

Marijuana

my nikka, ket is the shit
can literally dance for a whole day at the club on it
k holes are amazing too, much more vivid and interesting trip than lsd and shrooms, literally like being in a amazingly surreal computer generated world, complete with motion/gravity effects and 4th dimensional matter transformation

I'm blind in my right eye because of K and some nigger shining his green laser pen in my eye when I was fucked on K

Just a warning

Pic related

Woah

Coffee and sugar

Dopamine

coffee no sugar, here

Holy shit is that coke? How much is that? In weight and price.

Heathen.....I bet you take it black like a bitch too

Oz 1800 top nice and shiny

morphine

kek

LSD

Its just so god damn beautiful

Drink that shit black, no sugar or creamer like some poser. It's like ruining good whiskey by diluting it with ice or cola.

When I used to buy it it cost 100 for a hungie (a few hits). No point in paying when you can grow your own morphine. 1 Buy poppy seeds from supermarket (research the brand. Some poppy seeds come from medicinal poppy fields grown for their high opiate content). 2 Grow the seeds. 3 When the pods sprout, cut them and harvest the opium. 4 dissolve the opium in an aqueous solution (all opiates dissolve easily in cold water). 5 filter out the crap from the aqueous solution. 6 evaporate the solution. congrats, you have a morphine/codeine/and some other minor opiates, powder. 7 purify it further if you want to inject, otherwise just use it. I never inject so I just snort the powder or put it in pills and swallow it. Apart form the effort, totally free

I smoke weed every day but LSD is my favorite drug.

I love taking ketamine in the morning at an after party after doing mdma the whole night. They go so smooth together.

>I'm blind in my right eye because of K and some nigger shining his green laser pen in my eye when I was fucked on K

I think out of every major drug thats out there. Dexamphetamine is my fav. love my luscious psys like mushies and dmt but when i STIM I carnt be stopped.

dihydrogen monoxide

ffffuuu-

>Paying that much for garbage coke
Wut

seen the exact looking but smaller chunck like a month ago in aus. STILL havent seen or done anything that compares to las vegas coke lol

>believing the internet

dddddddddMtT

"No other sizes of this image found."

I'm impressed. That looks like a good, clean rock of good cocaine.

Also:

"Best guess for this image: mineral" lulz

DMT

Though it's hard to get a hold on, so I use a lot of LSD.

poison

mmm, love me some poison

so stupid

I'm gonna have to say nitrous oxide, it goes with everything. especially acid and mdma
ive spent so much money on nitrous...
I feel I would like ketamine but haven't been able to aquire it

why would you take poison?

4-HO-MET

opiates, i prefer morphine or heroin but at the moment am stuck with fentanyl

its ok but it has destroyed my tolerance, i am missing the days when 100mg of codeine was enjoyable

Weed and blow

Meth is my favorite drug... which is why i can't use it very often. Pot and Alcohol are mostly what I use.

anyone in Seattle got a source on speed? I haven't used in a decade, moved to a new city and don't know any users but I'm craving some amphetamines... or meth, but preferably pharmaceutical.

LSD

>alcohol
>cocaine
>weed

I like drugs that enhance reality rather than take you out of it, can't stand hallucinogenics or anything like that

>love

Bump

MDMA (excluding weed and beer)

can confirm

cant use mdma more than once a month though

Mushrooms and dmt

DMT....it's like a whole lsd or mushroom trip packed into ten minutes. Not for the meek.

Yeah, true. But to make things fair, the meek will inherit the earth. At least that's w hat my priest tells me when he touches me