Pet thread! This is my kitten Bananas

Pet thread! This is my kitten Bananas

Lick that pussy

This is Theon. 1 year old. Double pawed. 15 lbs of almost complete muscle. And a fucking idiot to boot but he's my best bud

Check muh cat

pretty photogenic but 8/10. poor posture

Moar cat

My kitty kat

Awwww

Pic related is these two
plus our third one when they were young

Don't have more pics. I don't use a smartphone, so taking pictures is kind of a hassle.

Beware, for HE is watching.

Cats are gay, dogs are better

Sasha. A cutie that loves being pet, smart as a muhhfukka which in turn makes her sassy when she wants to be and loyal to the max.

This is my doggo si

My snek, Samson. Total bro

qt doggo

This

Striped grey kitty master race

DSH gray/white tiger master race

Muh kitten vicky

Here's my doggo, Amadeus

DSH?? I have the same small kitten. I was thrilled to see more like her from fellow anons.

Here's my dogger Pluto he found a coconut last night and won't part with it he's so happy

Adorable kitten

That's a fine cat.

Vicky is cute.

Vicky is a Cutie/10

Shepherds are fantastic dogs, Amadeus looks like royalty

Pluto is a cute doggo

>tfw no pet

No exceptions.

Yeah!! And her brother was a little DSH orange tiger named orange

Check'em.

Here is two of my little princesses

Thank you mr. CANCER penis maN

thank you mr. CANCER penis maN

Thank you mr.CANCER penis maN

She's my cat, she have been run over by a car last week.
Jaw was fractured due a broken tooth (it broke also part of the jaw's bone)

Also she had internal bleeding in her head and now we are treating here in house. Yes, she had surgery, tooth removal and jaw stabilitzation (with antibiotics non stop). Hope she gets better

My little shithead

she's beautiful, I hope she gets better as soon as possible

and the other one

hang in there little buddy

muh cats, white one is Lime, dark one is Levi

pls get better immediately

That was her state when we found here. Was waiting for us un front of our house. Thx got shes an strong son of a bitch

My doggo

But what does DSH mean? Lol I prefer khajiit.

nice snek bro

These are Juice(blackone) and the one that looks like yours is also named Vicky.

Good taste user.

Does this count?

khajiit has wares if you have coin

NYPA NEWFAG.

Check'em

hope she gets well soon

Pacman frog named Wollace. Call her Wolly for short in reference to Wollywogs from Pikmin.

How the fuck can a kitten have bananas?

Domestic short hair

will she bite? do her bites hurt? what is she fed?

>NYPA

thank you mr.CANCER penis maN

thank you mr. CANCER penis maN

alot of car and bike drivers are shity dumb f4gs my cat got died after a fking biker runned over it still hate those f4gs who are to dumb for open theyre fking eyes
hope ur cat gets better soon

Nice dubs guys.

a lot

Post more DSH grey kitty

don't blame drivers.

no cat belongs outside. ever.

I've hit many, many cats with my cars, through the years. I've NEVER *tried* to hit them. They scurry under the tires.

>I've hit many, many cats with my cars, through the years.
do you have a points system or something?

don't get snippy. no pet belongs outside.

if your cat runs under my tires, and I run over it? guess who's fault it is.... (not the cat's). it's YOUR FAULT.

my cat got killed from a biker in a fking pedestrian zone what do u say now kid some fking drivers cars biker and others think sometime hey there is a way with only humans and animals hey i drive there yeah obvs not drivers fault

>no cat belongs outside

how the fuck could it possibly be the owners fault for you running over their cat??

It's actually the drivers fault and you can be sued for property damage.

Just a fyi dumbass.

my cat keeps bringing me these spiny lizards
i could start breeding them at this point but don't have enough room

i also have a horned toad i hit with a lawn trimmer by accident

no fking driver belongs in a pedestrian zone

I've never been bit by her but she has a grip to her. She'll hold onto the tweezers so well she''l lift off the ground. Crickets and roaches are best but earthworms and wax worms are also good.

you cat brings you lizards and you just happen to have a terrarium? that's lucky

I can tell you this. We have SO MANY 'outdoor pet cats and dogs' here, that we're LEGALLY allowed to shoot them on our property.

They have become INVASIVE SPECIES.

IF YOU LET YOUR PET CAT OR DOG OUTSIDE, YOU'RE LITERALLY KILLING IT.

Show the frog

no, you, the one who shot it, is literally killing it

he's a callous asshole
try not letting a cat outside who wants to be outside. it can't be done

luckily my cat never wanders from the house and yard and is terrified of cars

you keep your cat indoors. also spay and neuter it.

overpopulation has forced me to do this.

I think your love for killing cats has forced you to do this

nice cat mane

faggot, i could say the same about you

This is members. She's a bit slow

Bananas!!

humans also overpopulate and has already a overpopulation also kill urself ok? or kill ur whole family and ur neighbourhood

how much work is it taking care of a kitten/cat? i dont know if i want to get a cat or dog, i assume dogs are more work, or am i wrong? i also like that cats can chill by themselves, sadly if i get a pet it probably wont be for some years. do pets get sick often or is it rare? also do you take your pets for checkups regularly to the vet or only if you think somethings wrong/you can see something wrong based on the pets actions? thanks

Had to make a deal with Satan himself to bring him in.

>how much work is it taking care of a kitten/cat?
not much
>i dont know if i want to get a cat or dog, i assume dogs are more work, or am i wrong?
dogs are more effort, but arguably more fun
>do pets get sick often or is it rare?
relatively rare
> also do you take your pets for checkups regularly to the vet or only if you think somethings wrong/you can see something wrong based on the pets actions?
the latter

>be you
>don't spay or neuter cats
>let them outside
>cats mate
>now there are billions of stray cats.
>"but they're outdoor cats!"

Not anymore they're not.

he is neutered you fuckstick

here's a stray that we were gonna adopt and get fixed because he always came around and played with our cat. they even slept together. for some reason every day at 4 oclock he would demand to be let out and wouldn't come back until 10am the next day. one day he just stopped coming and we never saw him again. probably killed by some asshole like you

pets normaly dont get often sick i think what they has more often are worms and ticks.

yes dogs are more work they cant shit alone and thats only one reason.

regular checkups are better you can see it sometimes if they get sick but maybe then it is to late and u dont see it all time based on what they have maybe something who damage them internal

I hope you get hit by a car got worthless faggot. Too many humans in your area.

oh silence you animal.

first, humans haven't overpopulated. we have PLENTY of resources left.

also... I sense a hint of disrespect in your post. If I becoming offended again by any of you, I will shoot 1 cat for each offense, today.

do you want to be responsible for a dead cat? well, do you?

ah i see, thanks. part of me wants to get either a cat or dog then the other way later, but theres no guarantee of the cat n dog getting along well is there? can it be trained into both to be cool with one another? or is it just like its gonna be chill or it isnt

this just cost you the life of 1 cat.

more often than not, unfortunately, cats are abusive to dogs they live with. some get along famously. not many.

you just an asshole who need to get killed i think u got to much bullied from ur family at school and i would say at ur job but i think u dont have one cuz no one want you piece of shit

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
Looks like Bananas grown up.

thanks, im just wondering how much money i'd need to put aside to comfortably take care of a cat or dog, i couldnt do it in my current situation but hopefully soonish