What's the deal with burning man? It looks like a bunch of gay hippies doing drugs and orgy

what's the deal with burning man? It looks like a bunch of gay hippies doing drugs and orgy

Well yeah. If you can't see how that might be awesome than you're pretty lame, man.

Make cool shit get high and party in the dessert. Not much else to it really, sounds awesome

partying in the dessert and doing drugs sure sounds fun, but the thought that some old swinger is trying to get in my pooper... meh

You know, you don't have to let every old swinger that comes along fuck you in the ass, man. You can just tell him no.

Good job. You figured it out!

this

The drugs and stuff are cool, the hippies are shit like hippies always are. The whole pretense of it somehow being related to an alternate society and all artistic is just retarded though.

Been there three times, it changed my life.

That's why they call it that. Cause when you leave the place you wonder. Fuck why is my crotch burning man?

>assuming you're so hot you won't have a say in the matter and everyone just wants to fuck you
Get over yourself fag

This
Consent is a big thing in hippie culture.

Unless they're spiking randoms with acid

not implying anything, saw few videos of it and there's always THAT old guy touching everybody haha

and what's with the hug culture

How insecure can you be? That you stop yourself from trying new things just because you think everyone wants to fuck you up the ass. You think about getting rooted more than anyone else thinks of rooting you, so tl;dr OP is a faggot

If you take a drink from a stranger then maybe you deserve surprise buttsex

>what's the deal with burning man? It looks like a bunch of gay hippies doing drugs and orgy

If you're stupid, it doesn't make sense. Are you stupid?

wanna share few expiriences?

I'd like to go one day, but I've been told by a bunch of people that you really become ostracized if you're not dressed like they are. Tutus, goggles, basically the kind of thing that you'd see a mentally retarded character wear in an 80's movie.

So my typical shorts and a tank top, wouldn't go over well, so I'd have to conform to fit in.

That's what I like to call, irony.

He probably came out to his friends when they walked in on him getting pounder in the ass.

ofcourse I am

Its for faggots like
I have a few records by a Ron Rebell on Patriot Records that advocate killing hippies; Burning Man would be a great place to do so

That's dumb. If I ever went I'd go in a suit and tie

kys, kiddo

Pretty much. But I found that if you don't know the culture, and the slang terms, they sort of cast you aside. They make you roll in sand the first time there so everyone knows you're a first timer. There's something many cliques. I lasted a day before my friends and I packed up and went to Vegas.

>tips fedora

>they make you roll in sand
>make you
Nigga what? Just day no and walk away fucking dumbass