Why aren't you juicing? look at this guy hes 21 years old

why aren't you juicing? look at this guy hes 21 years old

That's horrifying

Because I enjoy living past 30

What about Rich Piana, he's 43

idiot
even if true what do you have to live for? look at this physique

too big, would hurt him more with women then being as lean but at a smaller size

MY MOM WOULD FLIP!!!

But how happy is he? I don't see him smiling

because I got no supplier

Don't have the money for roids.

who cares were freaks
I for one will leave humanity behind soon
gonna start test tren

Juice side effects tho.

dick and balls 2 small

imagine if he had a dick under 5 inches while looking like that? he would look awful.

why not just juice till you look good but still normal?

I thought it was a chick tbh

not everyone wants to be a meathead

because I want to look beastly
heres a pic of big ramy a true mass monster

His fucking biceps insert in his chest, his armgenetics are strong as fuck, son.

Damn nigger, you need some English classes.

He looks like he's only interested in fucking a mirror.

whatever floats ur boat you will always be thought of as unintelligent not that you necessarily are but people will immediately typecast you that way as a lunkhead, anyways have fun.

>juicing
>he's 21

yes and most of his existence exist of horse hormones...

hey is that Chris Bumstead? haha great guy went to my highschool, didn't realize he had so many followers now on instagram dang bruh guess I should give up being natty

and he'll be dead by 40

why aren't you juicing? look at this guy hes 69 years old

Because that looks disgusting

Needs to work more on his gut, jesus christ. He's like, lopsided.

yes it is.
heres a pic of serge nubret, another genetic freak. maybe the best physique ever

look at those pec insertions..

That shit looks nasty to me. If that guy is happy, then more power to him, but for me, nooooooooooo way.

I have this creeping feeling that in a couple more decades most men over 55 will be on some sort of hormone replacement therapy to counter naturally declining testosterone level. My dad is naturally a beastly guy and when he hit 58 he got on hormone therapy because the doc said his levels were too low. All us dudes are probably going to have to deal with that, prostate issues, and ed late in life.

who the fuck are you trying to appeal to looking like that?

Most guys can get it after 40. Testosterone replacement therapy is popular compared to just a few years ago but I feel only those who are interested and specifically ask for it get it.

Would be nice if everyone got the offer at a certain age. The benefits of slightly upping test levels seem to outweigh the small risks

Other people with the same mental illness to think that shit looks even remotely decent

>not wanting to be he man masterrace
>being this beta

>constantly wearing thongs
>constantly oiling up
>not a woman in sight
Nigga you gay.

There's a difference between pumped full of drugs to look "good", and actually being strong.

Real strongmen look like pic related, not some skinny ass dude from a gym.

you only do that if you compete, and you don't compete many times a year.
the rest of the year you get to look freaky as fuck
like this

Perks of living in Mex is that every Pharmacy sells TEst without a prescription
just waiting to have a stable job and stable diet to start my first cycle on Test

you are kidding right?

I really hope he is,
that guy isn't close to stout enough

Because it is unhealthy.

Would look better with more fat.

That is what I intend to do.

Im too much of a pussy.... and its a big commitment

That motherfucker is on Synthol. No definition whatsoever. And he either has a lot of boob sweat or he's leaking, lmao.

not synthol. one of the massmonsters of our time, been gaining steadily for 10 years

yes he is on synthol dude, evey bodybuilder is on synthol they dont have to look like that brazilian guy to be on synthol

I believe he can fly...

you don't know what you are talking about.
also arlindo is natty, he got his freaky mass doing 8 hour arm workouts every day years

lmao. Is that a genetic defect or something?

>natty
suuuure

>Natty
Wearing a shirt promoting a guy who took steroids and died young pursuing aesthetics? Sure.

Fuck my bad man, I forgot about the 8 hour work that Dr Rich pirahna invented. Definiteley my favorite natty vegan transgender bodybuilder of all time

Best physique

Posts nigger

Mfw

Well it seems he has good genes, supplements and a good doctor, because he will not reaching the 50's. For sure.

Because he looks disgusting.

cute vagina u have.

did you notice how all these guys have stupid hair too? dunno whether its a symptom of the juicing or the cause of it!

Wanting to get 200 pounds of muscle that only fucks with you cause you waddle around like a duck, can't wipe your own ass and in a fight would probably get manhandled by anyone with little fighting experience. But good job on looking like a freak tho.

Yes it's genetic to.
He's dumb enough to take synthol

>implying you need fighting experience when you way a ton

Actually you do, cause all that muscle is making you slow as fuck, and if someone dodged around your slow ass punches for 1-2 minutes you'd be gassed out and game over

>muscle makes you slow
weeaboo detected

who cares about fighting when youre a mutant beast
and just start wiping from the front when you have that dorian yates barndoor back.
so many excuses, you guys clearly don't have what it takes. one day u may though

Hes 21? His face looks 30

Hey man you cut Arnold some fucking slack he was juicing with dark age steroids before they knew the dangers of them

Its true they ate dbol like candy. yet he is still alive hmm.
But keep telling yourself you will die before 30 if you get big.

No matter what you do for get muscles,you will look the same if you have the same mass, the guy of your photo is in roids too but hes not shreed because he is not in a caloric deficit

its boob sweat.

as you get more fit and work out more often, your body sweats a lot easier

that looks gross as fuck

Underrated post

Most of these guys need more muscle in their lower back and sides.

Can't source good adex or clomid. I have plenty of test cyp but I'd like to keep my e2 down.

lol

Hes 21 and looks like 36.
if he's 40 he'll look like 55.

I enjoy looking like an 21 yo, as i am 21 yo

enjoy your open heart surgery at 40

gonna post a couple pics of the best legs to walk our planet now for motivation

but after the surgery he can still juice so why not ? also there are some interesting studies to curcurmin (kurkurma) and arjuana for left ventricular heart disease .. and coq10, quercitin and resveratol. I think he will have more problems with prostate and liver ..

my boi platz never forget

biggest legs right now

disgusting.

>when you skip arm day for leg day

>american health system

Probably because I'm in decent shape, over 6' tall, and relatively well-adjusted mentally. Nobody has ever made me feel insecure enough to risk my life so that I can fit an arbitrary standard for manliness.

Dont know where to get started. I could probably go to Mexico but its shady down there.

soon hes gonna be that and die young.

Because I am too lazy to drive to mexico to get them myself, plus i dont want to do a year when I get caught coming over the border.

But if you know where to order some online id be totally down.

why juice when i can wait for proper myostatin blockers and put on muscle without working out

he skipped leg day.

Don't talk if you don't know shit about the subject

Because I am a massive faggot and having muscles would not look right and I want to be weak and helpless and fit into girls clothes :3

Just ask your nig to hit you up with some AAV1-FS.

muscle mass isnt the deciding factor in speed. Fast twitch muscle fibers are. Hence why guys like usain bolt looked like string beans as kids, and buff as hell as adults. Seriously, go look at his races from rio, he comes off the line and you can see he is taller than his competition, and far, far more muscular.

Steroids can indeed help you develop fast twitch muscle fibre. So i mean, dont talk shit you dont know anything about, or whatever.

Because you will be long dead before that technology is safely and widely available.

just go to your local gym and ask the biggest guy where he buys his stuff from, dont have to drive to mexico