murder
rape
kidnapping
animal abuse
arson
waste dumping
drugs to kids
ponzi scheme

why drugs to kids so low? drugs will ruin or irretrievably ruin/change their lives

its bad even if you make a stoner out of a kid, he might have been the next bill gates

Anyone could tell you that image is a joke. You don't stand upright while taking their underwear off, you put your bodyweight onto theirs for intimacy and ease.

lack of information about which drugs, so assumed to be relatively minor shit. if youre talking more hardcore shit, probably move it above arson.

>1 first degree murder
>2 illegal waste dumping (into river)
>3 running a ponzi scheme
>4 peddling drugs to schoolkids
>5 RAPE
>6 kidnapping
>7 property arson (no one killed)
>8 animal abuse (kittens)
>>>

1)dumping illegal waste (kills animals and nature)
2) animal abuse (i mean, poor animals)
3) murder
4) rape
5) kidnapping
6) drugs
7) property arson
8) ponzi

Depends on more factors. Type of waste, kinds of drugs, age, etc. I put rape as slightly worse than kidnapping, because it's a bigger breach of freedom, chance of pregnancy, and "social pariah" status if reported.

They're all wrong.
There is no order of precedence because your assumption that any one of these deserves a response more than another is false.

>peddling drugs to kids is worse than taking the actual kid

>what is logic

Individual harm v/s mass harm.

it's funny because you may realize most ppl here in /b would gladly revert the order.

It doesn't say you can't take more than one kid.

>murder
>rape
>kidnapping (assuming release and no long physical harm)
>peddling drugs to kids ( although this is pretty much a wild card depending on age and drugs)
>illegal waste dumping
>animal abuse (assuming pet-level animals)
>property arson (could be higher depending on the property)
>ponzi scheme

Murder
Kidnapping
Waste
Drugz
Raep
Arson
Ponzi
Kitteh

1 first degree murder
2 RAPE
3 kidnapping
4 illegal waste dumping (into river)
5 peddling drugs to schoolkids
6 running a ponzi scheme
7 property arson (no one killed)
8 animal abuse (kittens)

kidnapping is usually resolved in a few weeks, and the experience and result depends on your kidnapper i guess

but drug use is often a lifetime of dependence and harm, slowly rotting your body away

>kidnapping
Meh, 7

>peddling drugs to schoolkids
Shouldn't even be a crime, especially if you're selling things specifically to kill the worthless shit factories.

>first degree murder
If it's first degree, the victim did something to deserve it, ergo not a crime.

>RAPE
Overblown bs, would be taken more seriously if there wasn't a constant shitstorm over it, 7 again.

>property arson (no one killed)
Fire is fucking awesome. Would be better if there were kids in the building tho. NOT A CRIME.

>running a ponzi scheme
Are you even serious? Why is winning a fucking crime?

>animal abuse (kittens)
Just like children, kittens are useless assholes. We should compensate those who help rid the world of this filth.

>illegal waste dumping (into river)
The waste has to go somewhere. Why don't you arrest the fish for shitting in the rivers if you're gonna be this much of a moralfaggot?

OP, if you want me to rank crimes, then next time PRESENT REAL CRIMES

this

tbfh I started doing weed at 16, and even though I don't have a job I have an IT degree.

>ponzi scheme being that high

people who fall for ponzi schemes are usually not that bright to begin with

if the guy is leeching of rich people, then all the more power to him

also the kittens are innocent!

Instead let's rank legal goods from most worthy of protection to least.

1.) life
2.) freedom
3.) health, physical integrity
4.) property, wealth
5.) others

Acts (illegaly) infringing upon those goods can be ranked accordingly.

It's easier to rank legal goods than crimes, laws or degrees of penalty.

>1)dumping illegal waste (kills animals and nature)
>2) animal abuse (i mean, poor animals)

vegan nature fag detected

1 Illegal waste dumping (if we destroy this planet and cannot survive, nothing else matters)
2 Property arson (dangerous materials are put into environment, ergo ruining our chance at survival)
3 Animal Abuse (Waste of food and sets bad moral code for future generations which can lead to extinction of species)
4 Running a ponzi scheme (This can displace thousands of people and disable the economy)
5 RAPE (the vagina is designed/naturally selected to take a penis)
6 Peddling drugs to school kids (It's not even a crime, doctors do that legally all the time)
7 First degree murder (The species would be better off if certain people are eliminated)
8 Kidnapping (This is implying no death is involved, child rescued and no big deal)

Rape is 50%fun and 50%violence. so is cagefighting. Is cagefighting a crime ?

you won the prize "Faggot of the Week".

assigning "3" to crime A and "4" to crime B, implies "you'd rather B than A".

in the last 4 or 5 millennia, legal systems tried to define proportional and adequate punishment to any crime, depending on the specific act consequences.

NYPA FAG

Why did you put rape in capital letters to make us believe it's inherently worse? Also it's this-

1-first degree murder
2-RAPE
3-kidnapping
4-animal abuse (kittens)
5-property arson (no one killed)
6-illegal waste dumping (into river)
7-peddling drugs to schoolkids
8-running a ponzi scheme

I think if you're stupid enough to fall for a ponzi scheme, you kinda deserved it.

It;s difficult to put murder into there because murdering someone just for the sake of it is bad but murdering someone because they raped your daughter is justified

Oh please. How exactly am I wrong?

kidnapping usually ends in murder
wtf are you on about

7 and 8 should be switched.

Animal abuse is on first place for me

isnt there kidnapping where the victim gets returned or even falls in love with the kidnapper?

that happens.....right?

Why are you idiots putting rape before kidnapping. What do you think theyre doing with those kids. itd also cause way more emotional trauma than being raped at a normal age

unlawfull murder
peddling drugs to kids
kidnapping
illegal waste dumping (into river)
property arson
rape
animal abuse

running a ponzi scheme should not even be a crime, if you fall on it its your own damm fault.

yup its the stockolm syndrome.

Also known as the only way I can get a girlfriend.

Shall redo.

1 Illegal waste dumping
>(if we destroy this planet and cannot survive, nothing else matters)
2 Property arson
>(dangerous materials are put into environment, ergo ruining our chance at survival)
3 Animal Abuse
>(Waste of food and sets bad moral code for future generations which can lead to extinction of species)
4 Running a ponzu scheme
>(This can displace thousands of people and disable the economy)
5 First degree murder
>(The species would be better off if certain people are eliminated, but good people may be killed)
6 Peddling drugs to school kids
>(It's not even a crime, doctors do that legally all the time)
7 Kidnapping
>(This is implying no death is involved, child rescued and no big deal)
8 RAPE
>(the vagina is designed/naturally selected to take a penis)

at least you can control yourself, and not beat the hell out of the girl user.

There is kidnapping where the kidnappers want a certain amount of money. The "falling in love" is Stockholm syndrome, your mind trying to make the best out of the situation, so it's like "This person has caught you, you can't escape, maybe it won't be as bad if you think you love them."

So by using this prioritization, my list would look like this:

1.) first degree murder (infringes upon life)
2.) RAPE (freedom, health)
3.) kidnapping (freedom, possibly health)
4.) peddling drugs to schoolkids (health)
5.) property arson (property, endangers life/health)
6.) illegal waste dumping (others (environmental protection), endangers life/health, possibly property)
7.) ponzi scheme (property)
8.) animal abuse (others (animal rights), possibly property)

Deny this logic.

>Protip: You can't.

Still waiting...

Stop posting.

Last man standing wins, and as it stands, I am winning.

Shhhhh, stop trying to make it look like its not true.

4 kidnapping
2 peddling drugs to schoolkids
1 first degree murder
3 RAPE
8 being a faggot OP
7 property arson (no one killed)
9 running a ponzi scheme
5 animal abuse (kittens)
6 illegal waste dumping (into river)

murder
illegal waste
seling drugs to school kids
RAPE
kidnapping
animal abuse
property arson
ponzi scheme

Rape is bad but jesus it gets blown up so much just get on with your life already

yeah but then it's 1st degree murder not kidnapping

the real question is does murder alone outrank kidnapping and murder, or is kidnapping then murder worse?

Nothing is pointless about expressing our evaluation as a group. It does matter where our morality lies.

Not implying any ranking is "right", but it's not wrong to weigh the effects of crimes against each other. What OP is 'seriously' considering with this information, would be interesting to know.

agree

1 - Murder.
2 - Animal abuse.
3 - Dumping toxic waste in rivers.
4 - Kidnapping.
5 - Arson.
6 - Rape.
7 - Ponzi scheme.
8 - Peddling drugs to kids.

>illegal waste

you realize every corporation in america already does this and every politician and government office either looks the other way, gives a small fine or actually writes a PERMIT for them to do this right?

Your average american. Kek.

>3 - Dumping toxic waste in rivers.

you reversed 3 and 8 kid

i dont understand the concept of rape. id have to see it to understand how bad it is. i actualluy can not imagine it. its still really fucked up though. Also OP is a femtard from tumblr

I'd swap out 6 and 8 but basically this.

youtube.com/watch?v=uSI4d9xrGzI

>ppl do bad tingz all duh time y r u saying its bad

you do realize that this world is corrupt and that just because they do it and get away with it doesnt make it ok you brain dead overgrown vaginal wart

No, I didn't.

If you poison the water supplies, people who drink it will eventually get sick and potentially die. There's many known cases where shit like this had lead to whole communities suddenly starting to get cancer. Since it has the potential to both kill a lot of people and the wildlife in the area, it's far more serious than people seem to realize.

Meanwhile, peddling drugs to kids is natural selection. No bright kid is going to start taking drugs. It'll only harm retards and niggers. I can live with that.

Did someone say RAPE?

1 dumping, literally slowly killing the world around you
2 animal abuse, hurting a defenseless animal for no reason
3 rape, since most rapists are insane and by and large rapists can't control themselves.
4 peddling drugs to kids, it's their fault for buying
5 arson
6 ponzi scheme, since you have to be a pretty big retard to fall for it
7 murder since all it takes is the pull of a trigger
8 kidnapping, assuming nobody is hurt

you clearly are some dumb neckbeard faggot. KIds do will take drugs because they will have no idea what they are taking or they need to fit in or they are too young to understand the situation that they are in. If i went to the fat five year old version of you and started offering you drugs it would be easy to entice you with tales of bullshit being unloaded into your mind. kids are very easy to convince or to scare them to do things they dont want to do.

>No bright kid is going to start taking drugs.
bright
kid
>chose one.

Objectively number 1 is obvious. anyone who says otherwise is retarded.
1:Murder
2:Kidnapping
3:Rape
4:Peddling drugs to minors
5:Ponzi Scheme
6:Arson
7:Dumping illegally
8: Animal Abuse

I'm sorry to hear you were both retarded as kids, faggots. This doesn't apply to all of us, however. Good luck getting a properly raised child into buying your drugs. Peddling doesn't mean FORCING - It means you're selling them drugs in exchange for money. You think a five year old's allowance will allow him to buy himself some heroin? Good luck with that business plan. And maybe a ten or twelve year old could afford some weed, but if you're still too stupid to understand what drugs is at that age, you deserve your fate. Natural selection, as I said. Now fuck off.

You literally got that whole list backwards.

horrible opinion

KEK
Valuing an animals life over a human being? No matter how cute that shit is, its never going to be worth more than a human life.

Agreed about rape though.

>I'm sorry to hear you were both retarded as kids, faggots. This doesn't apply to all of us
Not one of the faggots you're replying to but I stopped reading here. 100% of all children are retarded and only a butthurt parent who doesn't want to admit that they birthed a sperg into the world would claim otherwise.

You don't think that murdering a bunch of kittens in torturous ways is worse than stealing stupid people's money with a Ponzi scheme in today's day and age?

Oh I'm sorry I didn't claim to be a bleeding heart. liberal fag.

Fuck kittens, they keep scratching me and my damn socks! With a ponzi scheme some people are benefitting and others are not.

Keeping kittens alive is a benefit to no human.

I still remember when I was about four years old at kindergarden/pre-school and some older kids came up to me (on the other side of the fence) and offered me some candy. Pretty sure it was just fucking Mentos but I sure as fuck didn't accept it. Because I was not retarded. Meanwhile you stuck crayons up your nose or played with your pee-pee, my parents actually raised me well enough to not accept anything from a stranger.

>cat lovers

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hPMc89sKhk

Depends what kind of rape you talking about OP.
Drugging/grabbing on street/molesting kids i'd put just below murder.

Two adults getting drunk then the girl regretting it or underage sex with consent id put waay lower.

lmao 16 is a teenager you mongoloid.

Ugh god someone kill this creature

Too many women crying rape, because the guy pissed her off. Rape is at the very bottom of my list. Underneath petty theft

that actually looks like it realistically reflects penalties under Australian law.

Pretty much this, wouldn't include animal cruelty tho, not a crime

Depends, if its ISIS kidnapping you then yeah GG.

A lot of other situations ie somali pirates or south american gangs are usually after the cash.

1: Murder
2: drugs to kids or turning kids into drugs
3: kidnapping
4: rape
5: illegal waste
6: property arson
7: ponzi
8: animal abuse

He said usually and I agree.

If you try to experiment on your own, you'll be sent to a re-education center, and your instructor, Big Brown Bubba will enlighten you.

Murder
kidnapping
peddling drugs to children
rape
running a ponzi scheme
animal abuse

Leaving out arson and illegal waste dumping, because those depend hugely on other factors - burning an unused warehouse is in the "who cares" territory while destroying someone's home can ruin the lives of multiple people for a long time(or even permanently) if insurance doesn't cover it for some reason, not to mention other factors like loss of security and all sorts of sentimental things.

so you're implying rape AND kidnapping. of course that's pretty fucking bad. They don't cancel each other out criminals are usually tried on all their crimes not just the worst.

Animal cruelty can land you in prison in my country, and rightfully so. Most people who do that kind of shit have the same fucked up perception of the value of other creature's lives as serial killers, yet lack the drive to take it as far. It's a known fact that almost everyone who murders people 'for fun' started out with torturing and killing animals in their youth. Get 'em early and you might save a lot of human lives.

There is only one law, everything else is made to make someone money

Do not cause harm or loss to anybody

its a crime in every developed country, even in china

people can be shitty and evil. Animals are at worst acting out on instincts they have no conscious grasp of.

Let em kill the animals, at least they don't have to cover what they really are, and at the end of the day it's just a animal

Whilst I'd like to agree, bitches nowadays claim that everything causes them 'harm' - Even if it is not physical. Getting your opinions questioned on the internet nowadays qualifies for 'triggering' PTSD in some people, as I'm sure you know. And if you limit it to physical harm only, then people could constantly act like complete cunts towards you personally, threaten you and your children, and so on and so forth - All unpunished.

No video, common youtu.be/eeUGBLKY7rs

>Nothing is pointless about expressing our evaluation as a group.
No one said it was pointless; I'm having fun.
>It does matter where our morality lies.
"Matter" is poorly defined within this context, but it likely matters only to those immediately proximal to you.
>it's not wrong to weigh the effects of crimes against each other
It's only "wrong" dependent on the context. If one were to attempt to rectify one misdeed at the expense of another rectification, I would consider that a wrongdoing. This is where personal moral systems interfere with the subject. While only OP can truly say what the point of this shitpost was, I'll believe that it was to collect replies in a poor attempt to not feel so isolated based on OPs moral 'strata'.

Pets are just apocalyptic food, a friendly snack when really needed