Australians shit on Canada

>Australians shit on Canada
>Australians shit on USA
>Australians shit on Brazil
>Australians shit on Japan
>Australians run away whenever they choke, making excuses as they flee

Remind me why anyone likes Australia?

No one likes Australia though.

No one likes Australians, just their beaches.

Everyone loves Australia
Nobody loves Australians

Posting in a salty seppo thread

Stay obsessed yank

this

true that

>US obsessed
>with Australia, land of irrelevance
KEK

Ah, thank you for clarifying. It all makes sense now.

isnt what makes a country good is the people from that country that provide that experience?

youre right anyway senpai

>Remind me why anyone likes Australia?

Pic related

>le ausfailian ebin banterzzzzzz
>literally just copy and paste Sup Forumstier posting
yea nah

Jealously, the last uncucked Anglo Nation that isn't afraid to stand up for itself.

Makes everyone else mad as hell with rage and jealousy, like how SJW's lose their shit over Trump because their labels aren't sticking to him.

An australian makes an offhand comment and all of china loses its shit

An american does the same and no one cares

People care about Oz but not the US because your country is just niggers and spics and drug cheats

I love how much of a dummy spit the seppos are having this week. I hope they all sperg out and slam their keyboards into their monitors in rage.

>people care about OZ but not the US
Is this opposite day? Absolutely no one cares about Australia. You're less relevant than Antarctica because the ice could melt and all those poor little penguins wouldn't have a home.

banter is not Sup Forumstier posting

you north americans really have no idea about banter

leave the uk, aus and nz alone and let us true anglos engage in banter, you utterly useless cunt.

>we're losing this argument
>revert to butthurt and u mad!
>no goddamnit, we used those two posts ago!
>okay, use per capita!
>we're all outta that too, lads!
>fuckkkkk fuckkkkk what do we do? WHAT DO WE DO M8S?
>what about epic bantz?
>epic bantz?
>yeah have we used it? check dingo-dan! Hurry!
>no, no we haven't used that one!
>USE IT USE IT USE IT HOLY FUCK EPIC BANTZ

Every thread.

Roo in the loo

>revert to butthurt!
>no goddamnit, we used that one two posts ago!
>okay, use per capita!
>what about epic bantz?
>epic bantz?

Every single thread.

case in point

americans/canadians have no idea what banter or banter culture is

truly not anglos

You're right. I went to Australia once and the only non-shit thing I experienced were the beaches, until I got stung by the local jellyfish and nearly died. Never going to Australia again.

kek
thanks for proving my point...twice :D

>""""""""""""""""""""""""banter""""""""""""""""""""""""
>muh per capita
>muh drug cheats
>muh cant handle the bantz
>same thing every thread
>not copy and pasting
ebin, simply ebin.

>revert to butthurt!
>okay, use per capita!
>what about epic bantz?
>epic bantz?

Every last thread.

>le cant handle the bantz
>multiple times every thread
wow you auscucks are so original.

Australian banter is top notch, they are a credit to the site since shitposting is the greatest quality one can have any more

NOICE

Exactly. They're fucking jokes.

t.Ching Zhang.

Americans have no integrity. Australians do.

An American will lie, cheat, flatter, bribe, brag to achieve his goals. America's greatest athletes were all later found to be frauds. Phelps will too and all of his medals stripped. But it will happen after he retires. Thats how America works.

But when you see Australians win honestly it tears you up inside. Because you know without your huge population and doping programmes you couldnt compete. If things were level and per capita youd lose everytime.

Because American exceptionalism is a myth but Australian exceptionalism isnt

t.drug cheat

noice

>Makes up an entire sob story to justify his country's failures

I honestly don't even know how it can be any gayer.

Alright, something different. Well done.
>Americans have no integrity. Australians do.
Like making up excuses for why you aren't #1 in the olympics? Or running away from arguments when they aren't in your favor?
>America's greatest athletes were all later found to be frauds. Phelps will too and all of his medals stripped. But it will happen after he retires. Thats how America works.
And the majority of the world. It just so happens that your nation is so small and irrelevant, that it can skirt by and occasionally pick up some medals on the way.
>But when you see Australians win honestly it tears you up inside. Because you know without your huge population and doping programmes you couldnt compete. If things were level and per capita youd lose overtime.
That's sounding dangerously close to a "per capita" argument, but I'll let it slide. No one was mad you all did well. In fact, I personally was rooting for you, until you all became massive cunts about it. Which is really the problem isn't it? You're just massive cunts as a population. You think it's cute, but no one else does. And you're so delusional and self-righteous that it goes right over your heads that you all are essentially twats that no one likes.

Trust me, I know quite a few Australians. It's a national condition, far more stereotypical than any Ameritard meme you spam about us.

It would be spelled Qing Zhang, you faggot.

The Turks called, they said "remember Suvla Bay faggots eat shit"

muh victim complex

it literally rains spiders there

t.Tyrone

Did you seriously post this in two separate threads?

That's pretty fucking desperate mate. Your (you)hogging knows no bounds.

Anyway, the things people like about australia -

1. Australian men are still men. In any number of popular works of fiction, Australian men are seen as the quintessential man. In TF2 Saxton Hale is a shirtless, hairy-chested bronzed god. Mick "Crocodile" Dundee was a no-nonsense hands on guy who would spin yarns for a sheila and then save her from a knife attack without batting a single eyelid.

In comparison, men in the rest of the anglosphere are hair-gelling, sweater vest-wearing, limp-wristed nancies who wouldn't know how to change a tire or german suplex a crocodile if their life depended on it.

It's this simplicity that engenders a feeling of nostalgia in people when they think about australia.

2. A sense of humour. Australians don't take themselves seriously and the idea of the "larrikin" and parochial satire and self-mockery is central to their ethos.

3. They're high achievers. It's a little known fact that if Australia had the population of the United States of America, they would currently be on top of the medal tally with 65 golds, 52 silver and 78 bronze.

As it stands, Australia is coming 4th out of 207 total nations participating in the olympics. All despite being the 52nd most populous nation on earth.

I hope I have assisted you in understanding why you like Australia so much.

>>Sup Forums

please go

Lmao do you even read what you write?

Go back to Australia you fucking parasite.

>Or running away from arguments when they aren't in your favor?

This is perhaps my favourite meme from the last couple of days. There has been near-constant banter from the australians to the extent that about a quarter of the posts are from them (which on a per capita basis is really incredible), and americans love to pretend that we somehow disappeared. It's the best.

>Justifying his country's failures
>He's from NZ
>Nice fucking try

>revert to butthurt!
>okay, use per capita!
>what about epic bantz?
>epic bantz?

Note the "pretty fuckin' desperate" in exchange for "u mad" or "butthurt"

>yet another ausfailian copy and paste post
>le ebin bantzzzzzzzzzz
good job proving his point

Call me back when Austrailia sails a carrier through the strait of Taiwan

>(which on a per capita basis is really incredible)
fucking qeq

But you do disappear. The moment you lose a medal, you vanish. The only time you stuck around and took your just beatings was the men's basketball, and frankly, you didn't deserve to be shit on for that. You deserved to be complimented, which most of us did.

>anyone likes Australia
News to me.

Walkbrokenjaw on pooicide jawtch

And the swimming that's been getting discussed for the last like 5 hours...

We all cheer you on for getting those uppity chinks so assmad

Are you seriously suggesting there are anywhere near as many Aussies present than usual at this time of day? There are like six of you total defending three threads.

FUCKING BAHAHAHAHAHAH

MICHAEL PHELPS ALONE ALMOST HAS AS MANY MEDALS AS AUSTRALIA DOES LOLOLOLOL

REMIND ME WHY AUSTRALIANS HAVEN'T BEEN LINED UP AND SHOT YET?

hahahaahH
fhahaahaA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH TRUMP 2016 MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The events have finished for the day, the only people who are still here are NEETs and people who are burning time at work. Also, it's 4:22pm on a friday (dude weed lmao), so most people wouldn't be near computers except for NEETs and people at work.

>large fat americans cant stop posting about handsome elite ausgods

TRUTH BOMBS
R
U
T
H

B
O
M
B
S

OH GOD

STATSGOD

I

LITERALLY CANT MY LORD

LET THEM OFF FOR ONCE

Why is it that every time I watch that webm my attention goes more and more to her feet.

What about Thursday at this time? Or Wednesday? Cause there were a fuckton of you on the past two days, and every time you guys lost, you vanished for a good 2-3 hours.

Tldr this thread

But holy fuck some of you are mad

I think it's the olympic influx of faggots from boards like /lit/ or whatever who've never been bantered before. I had a hue earlier today who I'm almost positive killed himself

wtf happened anyway? there are like 5 australia threads on page one.

They got cucked in swimming and got mad. So they went apeshit about per capita.

>blaming the catastrophe that is olympic Sup Forums on small boards like /lit/

There is one "community" responsible and we all know what it is

Australia didn't win some gold medals they were expected to in the pool, americans are still really mad about the banter on day 1 and 2 when they were amerithirds, so they're lashing out. There's been a lot of copy pasting and all caps.

Australians here absolutely blew the American posters the fuck out during day one and two of the olympics and the yanks are holding a grudge

was it in cairns?

I think that was all one guy desu. Breddy sure he got banned.
Aussies are just shitposting. I really think it's people from boards where people aren't constantly calling eachother nigger. Boards like Sup Forums and Sup Forums or even /k/ have strayans and americans bantering eachother all the time but you never see autistic shitfits like this. Just a bunch of thin skinned pansies

Stay poobsessed SWAs

pathetic

You dense fucking idiot

tell me yank,

what is it that drives your

o b s e s s i o n

?

STATSGOD
T
A
T
S
G
O
D

>revert to butthurt!
>okay, use per capita!
>what about epic bantz?
>epic bantz?

The Australians cling firmly to their "u mad" and "ebin bantz" memes, so much so that they are unable to comprehend the effect said repetition has on their perception to other countries. In fact, they will cling to these memes until their dying breath, asserting that they are "the best shitposters" and "epic bantz" until their bodies literally crumble at their computer desks. It's a tragic, albeit inevitable, end to the mindless creature.

Christ I thought the Turkish were bad. Holy christ Aussies are dicks lel

>use cringe copypasta
> if we tell them their banter is shit it must be shit!

What you're going to blame this shitshow on aussie shitposting? Look at Sup Forums and all the shitposts about how shit america is and the lack of response. This is a bunch of cunts who haven't had their precious feelings hurt before

ahh. well fuck me for thinking the mods actually earned their fucking hot pockets

Australia has nothing to do with this. You're still way off the mark.

Based kiwi

Drug cheats, he was on sleeping pills which the IOC stated they had no performance enhancing effects lel. But AUS anti doping agency banned him anyway. Our own country banned him not the IOC, didn't get suspended
>couldn'tsleep.joeg

>revert to butthurt!
>okay, use per capita!
>what about epic bantz?
>epic bantz?

Note the attempt to turn the bantz back in their favor. This often occurs when the Aussie is cornered and unable to think outside their "memesphere". Unfortunately, due to their low intellect, they typically end up thinly disguising the aforementioned topics and praying the other poster does not discover them. In this case, the australian is attempting a veiled "epic bantz" meme, with a twist of "you don't have epic bantz" on the poster in question.

You honestly believe this isn't just a bunch of butthurt faggots who couldn't handle aus banter? Tell me elrond, what the fuck do you think it is?

>he's still pretending he isn't mad as fuck

yanks are getting madder than a cut snake

What exactly is it you hope to achieve by copy pasting the same shit multiple times in multiple threads?

based statsgod with the truthbombs

Fuck off Kiwi. We don't need your help.

Irrelevance either way

That's statschink, and he's Ausfailian.

Copypasta

thats literally austier bants. funny that you consider it being assblasted.

Yes we fucking do lad. The problem here is too sever for us to educate americans about banter on our own. This is something where the entire anglosphere needs to bond together and teach them about banter, and how not to act like fucking savages.

>revert to butthurt!
>okay, use per capita!
>what about epic bantz?
>epic bantz?

Two generic "u mad" posts. It appears the Aussies have simply given up, reverting to "u mad" posts in hopes they can convince the poster to agree with them. Unfortunately, their excessive confidence in their own shitposting has led them to believe that they are the only individuals capable of shitposting. In fact, they are wholly inefficient in the task and rely mostly on a stereotype of cleverness that their forefather's created. Within a few decades, the intelligent Australian... may well be extinct.

Best ally

Holy shit I just realised that he's posting little personalised messages at the end of each one.

Who the fuck is he talking to?

If we don't win another gold tomorrow, I'm going to bash my kids, lads.

Note that the Canadian is clearly aware of the situation, and finds humor in laughing at the Australians, who remain oblivious to their situation.

The voices in his head