/jg/ - Juventus General

Get in here lads

transfer rumours:
-which midfielder is coming? (witsel, matiudi, gustavo, matic)
-zaza going to wolfsburg
-hernanes, pereyra sold?
-gabigol

other stuff:
-fat higuain
-sale of pogba

>serie a

Absolute trash

>lose pogba
>have to pay his agent a shit load
>have to buy pogba a £4.5 million house in Manchester
>barely cover transfer for shit higuain

Most cucked team?

>serie ah

what part of juventus are you even from?

t. nicholas d'apzzuo from leichhardt (posting from nona's laptop) because im stuck here all arvo while mum is out shopping

What.... ?

>Sell Prophet yazid when he was past it to Madrid for meme amount
>Get 105M euros for the sale a player you got for 1M.... to the same exact team
>Probably get bored of Dybala and sell him to Barca for 200M

Juve is doing the cucking her

Zidane won a Champions with Madrid,something that he never did woth Juve. Juve is just good at losing finals.

>which midfielder is coming?
Probably Matuidi or Gustavo. The others are too expensive for Juve after wasting it on fatguain

t. Jack Williams from Frankston posting from his iPhone® 6S in the back of his Holden™ SS Ute after getting off the brickie shift early because his boss caught him smoking meth

legit laughed at this

also you couldn't be more wrong

>literally exchange Pogba for Higuain
kek
KEK
K E K

>piguain

Literally no profit was made

So they did it for free?

What happens to my nigga Hernanes

Got more of these lad?

Pogba has worse stats than Guti at 20,while Higuain scored 36 times last season.

They probably lost money if you work it out. Pogba was £89m and Juve had to pay 20% of that to Riola, Higuain was £75m.

>Higuain scored 36 times last season
And then he gained 36 pounds over the offseason

>23 year old with tons of promise
>29 year old fatty who can't stop bottling it in tournaments
the choice is clear

>23 year old with tons of promise
Lol. Fucking Guti was better than him and negros pick at 24 and are shit generally at 27.

>tfw higuain potentially choking in vital matches gives hope to us (AS Roma)

Thank you

sold:
Caceres
Pogba
Morata
Cuadrado

buyed:
Benatia
Pjanic
Higuain
Dani Alves.

was there an improvement? what do you think lads?

>Sell young players to buy old ones
What did they mean by this?

pjaca too.

huge improvement. they want fabregas too now

Dani Alves improves our right side a lot

you are right, I forgot Pjaca. they say it's really good

matic, matuidi pjanic would be an amazing midfield to be honest paisanos

pjanic is gonna fit in better than pogba. juve dones't nee a box to box midfielder, they need a guy who can consistently create chances for the offense. Kinda sad cuadrado went back to chelsea though, really liked him on the wing

>serie a

Is Witsel elite ?

Isn't Cuadrado a bit of a right-sided no end product man?

I liked his energy and creativity on the right wing. The end product is now always there but his runs with the ball helped open up the defense near the middle which let pogba work. I dont know how the old pairing of lich/alves are gonna hold up the right side, defintley an area to watch for this year.

Yeah, he always was buzzing around making positive runs at defenders, I just saw him run the ball over the back line a couple of times too many

Cuadrado was the perfect sub

>Juventus are the cucked ones in the Pogba transfer, not United

not always there*
Big time improvment. Pogba was not a consistant chance creator and in all honesty, i think juve were happy to sell him. They thought he would be a new nedved/prime pirlo but he is never going to become that because he doesn't have vision or passing. Pjanic linking play to dybala and higuain is gonna be great. Benatia and barzagli now offer great CB depth. Im hoping Sandro and Alves start at RB/LB.
his age is my only concern. I could see him splitting time with barzagli there during the season and saving him for CL

>this Canadian autistic bandwagoner

>tfw you will never run into your teammate Claudio in the street and have your kids play with eachother

>Get 105M euros
More like 70 something desu.

>Confusing pounds with euros

Everyone realizes Juve paid more for Higuain than they received for Pogba, right?

fuck you

>barzagli
what?