Drug thread

drug thread

succ

You just chew em' like an animal OP?

yes user, I do

Recently went to the doctor for back and knee pain. Turns out it was God what??

lucky

Should i try meth or heroin (smoking) ?

smoking heroin is a bad idea. meth is a gutter drug. don't do it opee.

oops. im opee.
ur user

hey im on probation for ot right now what drugs could i use in place of pot and not show up in my drug tests

Well i'm 19 kissless virgin with no friends, depression, social anxiety so meth could be a nice drug, i have a heart dieseae but whatever ..

They should make opium vapeable and nerdy.

What are the differences between codein and heroin in terms of effects?

psychedelics don't usually turn up

If you have to do one of the two, do meth. At least you'll be able to do things like keeping a job on meth. Also opiates have some of the worst withdraw symptoms that I've ever heard of.

God I hate you already.

women are a meme, so are friends. meth will just fuck you up.

seconding this question

Well, i'm clearly fucked up in my head, so it doesn't matter at all ..

benzos are one of the rare drugs that have worse withdrawals than opiates

just kinda seems like a waste. that's all.

so what should i do ?

Can confirm. Months of extensive Xanax use was hard to quit. Think HPPD all the time with panic attacks mixed in a few times a day and finding no pleasure in any interaction but finding no pleasure in not having those interactions. Oh and you can't sleep and your muscles spasm like mad.

The main difference is the potency, heroine is a good bit more powerful than codeine.

This is true. I'm just really glad that meth withdrawal doesn't have any physical symptoms, even if it does seem like it at times, it's 100% mental.

I dunno. As meaningless as I am, I think meth is just going overboard.

Go to the gym and focus on school

Xanax is terrible when it comes to controlling anxiety. I remember going off of it and taking one again only to have a full blown panic attack. Klonopin is way better.

Fuck that, take pain pills.

Do cocaine or molly. It'll get you some bitches.

Just smoke weed bro. Why ruin your life on horrible drugs with horrible side-effects?

Like a fucking opiate addict can afford a nice vape kit.

Klonopin may have long-term side effects.

Wat

Probably the best advice you're gonna get, OP.

Codeine is a lot weaker of an opiate compared to heroin. Plus it's less addictive.

I actually agree with this.

CBD oil/edibles.

As in, it doesn't fuck you up as well as heroin? But the potency difference must add some other effects to heroin you can't feel with codein right?

If you anyway want fuck up your life take atleast heroin, you will get addicted but you won't get after 1,2 years paranoid psychosis

This. I remember when I was in the hospital years ago and couldn't take my klonopin and I was getting the shakes and shit. Same happened when I got off of Latuda.

Actual good advice. Take it, dude.

I've been on it for years. I think I'm good. What long-term side effects are you even referring to?

If you had the choice of shrooms or lsd, which would you choose and why?

I actually considered getting some xanax. After reading all the horror stories, I think i'll pass.

Shrooms. LSD isn't as hard to get. (atleast where i'm from)

Correct, it doesn't get you as fucked up as heroin. Niggers seem to think so though which is why lean is so popular. Why do you think Lil Wayne's had all those seizures?

And as for the potency, it's one of the weakest opiates you can take. As for heroin, I can't speak for that because I've never taken it nor do I want to. YMMV.

Do it

Dude, you're lucky. It's an acid drought out here

Yeah definitely. If you can, get either Ativan or Klonopin. With the Klonopin, you might have some short-term memory problems but it's a lot better than fucking Xanax. I remember my mother was on Xanax after my grandmother died and my mom almost wrecked her car. This was years ago though.

you can grow your own very cheaply and fairly easily if you really want them

Kratom, Ibogaine, nuchems, etc

Waiting on my connect to drop of a bundle of H.

It's going to be a long day, but when he finally shows, and I can mainline that shit...

So. Good.

i've had 5 mg oxycodone from surgery and have not gotten high off them i started with 10 mg then kept going up until it was 25 mg and didn't feel anything. also tried snorting 10 mg and nothing happened. i've never even taken opiates before:/

Shrooms never tasted lsd but duration would be too long for me

Yo does anyone have some infographic on how to order shit off of Tor? My idiot friend is trying and is expecting me to tell him how.

It was probably 'retard'. Next time crush Tablets (and probably citron acid too)

Been trying to get lsd or shrooms for the past week. Unfortunately you have to deal with incompetent scumbags to get them and it doesnt work out that well. The kind of guys that'll make plans to meet with you, and then have their phone shut off somehow, and they never show up. This has to be the worst part with drugs is dealing with dip shits

it's really not that bad. There'll be a couple hours where youre really out of it, but before and after the peak you're pretty much just a normal, functional human being with some really good vibes

1. Get wallet
2. Get bitcoins
3. Go market site
4. Read reputation
5. Order shit

Are u retarded?

mamba

Meth is in the same category as huffing glue. Great if you're white trash with no future that doesn't want to live past 36

Nah i'm not. Problem is, my friend IS retarded. So telling him to do all that shit is like a 20 step process.

I gotta try this. Can't find good yay anywhere. I might have to resort to risky online shit...

Fuck that nasty shit, damn.

dont do it user

Im already sensitive to shrooms. Already getting at 1.5g hallucinations and once 1.8 was already too much (but Bad Vibes were involved too). Wouldn't like to experience an od longer. Also i don't strictly separate my free time and work

buy it online

Where do you go to buy online?

hows that. that stuff seems very sketchy to me. What are sites i could use

Fair enough, LSDs prolly not for you then

i am not a delinquent and i won't get addicted because im not retarded

inb4 thats what everyone says before they get addicted

Can someone Give me some tips on LSD. I've only smoke weed. But I feel like I should try psychs at least once.

I experienced too that people with the biggest mouth most times have no idea.
Good Dealer don't talk much about drugs

/r/darkmarketnoobs

Do it with at least one sober person around you the first time. Go into it with excitement and positivity. Take it early in the day, because if you take it at night there's no way in he'll you're getting any sleep. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

I take xanax. Can confirm most of what you're saying to be true. Klonipin has always worked better for me. However my GP won't even entertain the idea of switching my anti anxiety meds. I told him I've read about klonipin and how it sounds like it would be more beneficial to me (in reality I've taken every benzo under the sun and just know kpins work the best). He's always super dismissive, claiming he wouldn't want to start me on Klonipin because it would be a "lifelong commitment". Coming up on 2 years of taking xanax, so he makes no fucking sense. I don't want to press the issue because despite me being 26, I Iook like a baby and had trouble for years obtaining a script for benzos. He's the first doctor to have written me aong term script for them. So I'm between a rock and a hard place. Luckily though I only take them when I need them and don't suffer through any WD symptoms, even if I don't have any for 2 weeks. (knock on wood) I'm lucky as shit in that regard.

>considering trying drugs that can and will fuck you over in the long run
>living in 2016 where weed is sold legally in multiple states in the US, and has increased drastically in quality

Dude, fuck off man. Meth is approved by the God damn FDA to treat ADHD and narcolepsy, whereas sniffing glue is so fucking retarded I've never met anyone who would actually do it.

Great job listening to the misinformation provided to you by the DARE program.

Is it supposed to be beautiful experience? How different is it from weed? Also prices would help me. btw im in new York encase the price depends on state

That's because PKs don't get you high if you are actually suffering from legitimate pain user. How people who've had surgery usually get hooked is the pain subsides, they have some pills left over and get bored one day and say "Meh, why not, couple pills won't hurt". They fall in love instantly and 2 years later they're slamming black tar in a portapotty at a construction site. Slippery slope. I wouldn't do it user. Seriously.

Sober Person should be experienced with drugs or they won't behave proper in special Situation and probably make it worse

You are still white trash if you do meth

Quit tramadol 4 months ago, withdrawals was literally hell, awful restless leg, nausea, crippling depression.
Now I feel like myself again, enjoy a song, feel natural happiness, and think about how stupid I was.
Drugs are amazing at the beginning, then cool, then you take them only to feel less shitty, and then you realize even when you get high, you still feel worst than when you didn't took em.
My advise: Stay clean, gabapentin, pregabalin and loperamide are great to deal with withdrawals, you may think you can't do it, but after a month things get really better.

Bullshit already had friends with strong injuries getting morphine and being high as fuck

>defending smoking meth

I've been wondering the same shit. I'm internet illiterate so the task seems so daunting to me. I have no idea how bitcoins work, etc. Would love an infographic or a kind user to be gentle and explain the process to me, kek.

Thats why you don't do drugs when feel bad. There is an difference between recreational use and abuse.and you abused

Thank you dude.

Amphetamine Salts != Meth

Fucking kill yourself

I'd definitely call it a beautiful experience. All your sense are heightened, particularly vision. Bright colors look absolutely stunning. As for price, idk about NY but where I'm at its usually around $10 a tab, $15 if your dealer's a jew.

It works like every other currency. You buy them with an other currency

Complete bullshit from an idiot who knows nothing about anything

I get 20 for a gram so

You don't know what you're talking about.

True, should've mentioned that.

of weed that is

good luck on yr psychedelic adventures

>how different is it from weed
Fucking kill yourself kiddd

Lol. K.

I started taking drugs in a recreational way, but end up abusing, that's why I gave some advise to anons, I don't want anyone dealing with nightmarish withdrawals.

Can you get away with DXM on drug tests? I'm pretty sure you can.