What's the difference between tumblr and Sup Forums?

What's the difference between tumblr and Sup Forums?
One's filled with virgin girls taking hormones to be men and the other's filled with virgin men taking hormones to be women
Both talk about the opposite gender's chest
Are tumblr and Sup Forums basically two sides of the same coin?

Naw, they love niggers.
>Next

I think you're mistaking faggots on Sup Forums for the entirety of Sup Forums

>irish faggot detected

>implying Sup Forums isn't the gayest website on the internet

cool story, that's 9001 times better then a nigger. I thank you for the compliment

not really mang

ya rlly

Post tumblr tits

the "ftm" on tumblr largely don't take hormones and do not try to blend into society as far as i heard.

>if i don't acknowledge them they don't exist LALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU

Liking feminine penis DOES make you gay

not this shit again

>implying the trapfags didn't come from tumblr
ishygddt

it does though, dicks are for ladies and fags. no other options

if you're still into girls then you're likely bi, not gay. if you are actually into the penis (which i find very gross and i am trans) you're definitely not 100% straight.

Even trans Sup Forumsro's and Sup Forumsitches agree.

sure, but do you really need to bring it up again? it gets postet over and over. be part of the solution and shut up about it

So they can bring it up forever and I can't bring my point up once? Shame on you user

Yeah its all shit only Sup Forums thinks its cool for being edgy and tumblr thinks its cool for being PC

give moar pic

9001 x 0 = 0, faggot

>not appreciating meme's in this the year of our lord 2016

It's the fucking "over 9000" meme
It's not worth appreciating anymore

We are a board of peace and heterosexuality, those extremist whoopsies do not represent us and are not true Sup Forums members.

Sup Forums: People who are mostly decent, reliable, and tolerable letting their worst sides (or their most paranoid/kinky/argumentative, etc sides) loose on the internet, with the exception on Sup Forums here generally being baww threads, as far as I can tell.

Tumblr: Psychotic, outrageously stupid and entitled people trying to pretend they're decent and tolerable to get pity.

I'm actually impressed with that analogy fam

Have been on both. Each one depends on where you venture to. Different people on each. Can't say i hate either of them tho