S/fur

s/fur

Has NS been fucked for anyone else recently?

It's working for me.

I can't even see my own name, let alone anyone else's.

Strange. Well I don't see a name for you either, but I can see everyone else. You may have to update something.

namesync.org keeps timing out for me, that's probably not helping.

Weird. Is Sup Forums X up to date?

I want to boop her nose.

Heya Boop.

yo suffuru, how is our going?

Do you like the taste? How about the joy the bitch feels? You might try gently at first. Is the dog virgin?

Hey man, how's it going?

im running 4chanX v1.12.2.1

Oh yeah, the taste is great, but I mostly get off to her own pleasure. She is a virgin, un-spayed. I guess she just doesn't like it. I know Gerald has said that he's had bitches who don't like it either. I don't mind though. I just do what makes her happy.

I'm doing alright. How about you?

So it is up to date then. I'm not sure what the problem is. Sorry man, I can't really help.

could you please stop talking about that?
It makes me uncomfortable.

Having a little self debate, nothing to much.

Force updated NS, I can see your name, might work now,

Then you should probably go to Tumblr.

About what?

That's good, man.

Hmm keep in mind that male dogs have a knot. Losing virginity can be a bit awkward. I've taken the vCard of two greyhounds (mutts). My current relationship is with a large dog (great dane) who was not a virgin when I got her.

Yeah, I guess that makes sense. I no longer live with my parents, but I'm probably going to be visiting them soon. I may try again.
Very nice. I'm quite partial to more wolf-like dogs myself, and with long coats.

Kubb.

I'm not sure what that is, but okay.

To each his own. I have not had the chance to have a long hair. Investigate anatomy. You might be penetrating at the wrong angle. That can be uncomfortable for her. But bitches love to be fucked an nutted in. They become more loving. Improves the relationship.

It's a game. I'm deciding wether or not I should pack it up yet. It's complicated to explain how to play so I would suggest googling it.

I got NS to work on mobile again
yes

That makes sense. I'll have to do that. Thanks for the advice, user.

Will do, mang.

You are welcome.

This pic always makes me sad because real anthro fox girls don't exist.

All we need is some good acientists with loose morals and we can have them in 20 years. At least the "beta" versions.

I've always had genetic engineering as a career in the back of my mind for years now, even before I was a furry. I have loose morals, and I love science. I'll have to think about it some more, but that would be an awesome career. I'm considering it more and more.

Do it. If I wasn't so fucking poor and a bit to old I'd ve heading for it.

I don't have faith in myself though. As much as I love science, I just don't think I'm smart enough for it, and certainly don't have the motivation or will. I really don't know what the fuck I want to do, or even can do.

Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride
Nobody's gonna slow me down, oh-no
I got to kill all furries
Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride
I'm running and I won't touch ground
Oh-no, I got to kill all furries

Find a career. Like a factory union job. They pay well, and have good benefits. Plus you either movw up in the company, or your pays scales a bit.

I loved/ still love my factory job. When I finally get back I'll be at a solid 17$ an hour.