When you cum, does to shoot out or dribble?

when you cum, does to shoot out or dribble?

Usually the opposite of whatever I'd like it to do.

Preach

Shoot out, i hate it

It gets absorbed directly into heaven.

JESUS wants my semen for breakfast in the afterlife.

drip out, sometimes i have to get it out myself. maybe its because of my diet

same

it depends, if i jerk off a lot ill just dribble but if i don't then ill just somehow shoot it everywhere

Shoot, but when cumming during sex i shoot fucking far.

>when i fap on my own
Dribble

>when gf jerks me off
shoots fucking everywhere

i think it has something to do with the fact that When i orgasm on my own I adjust my fap speed so that i try to really fully experience the pleasure without the uncomfortable body twitch inducing feeling you get when someone else keeps jerking you when you cum.

I think the latter feels way better in its own regard.

When i cum i tense my dick up and let it release then it shoots and makes a slight pop noise, when i don't it dribbles.

i shot a 12 load back in january m8, literally like a pissing of jizz my legs cramped up and i saw sparkles then immediately burst into laughter after-wards ...ive been practicing with some kegel/edgeing techniques also changed my diet a bit (higher test/ no processed shit) getting crazy fucking boners gained about a 1/2 inch to
>tfw when no gf though

If I'm just jerking, it doesn't shoot very far. From good sex though, it will shoot several feet easily.

Shoot out, i have a fucking good aim too.
I came on a cola can from almost 4 meters of distance a month ago or so.

What are you doing in terms of kegel practice? Specifically.
I need some guidance on that topic lol

If I edge for a bit the first blast or two shoot really far and the rest kind of dribbles. If I just do a quick jerk and cum it's a dribble. After sex it usually floods out like garden hose (not a lot of distance but a good amount).

The first time I was edging for more than a couple hours (five to be exact) it shot halfway across the room. I was stunned but haven't been able to get that distance again since.

Dribbles at first, then shoots out like a squished toothpaste tube.

if ur jizz is dribbly u need moar water

or to fap less

Depends when the last time I beat off was.

5-10 spurts and then maybe a little dribble

i jerk off so much when i nut it's like trying to get the last bits of an empty ketchup bottle

If I've built up a storage it's like the Hoover Dam is collapsing.

But if I've fapped a few times prior, I barely get a drop.

Depends how often I've been ejaculating. Often dribble, less often i shoot.

Use to dribble, then I taught myself how to shoot.

I stick a toothpick in the urethra and the force of cumming is enough to embed it in a raw potato.

Shoots hard

Depends really. The more active I am during the sex the more I tend to shoot.

Too many variables.

how good is the shit you're watching? When was your last load blown? Etc.

That's nothing. I stick a .22 round in my cock and the force of my cum is enough to strike it and fire the round from my dick into a specially made target I have set up in my room.

>get it out myself
What the fuck does that mean?

Same checkd too

I don't know, too busy thrusting my head upwards in delight whilst wearing clown attire.

I push my dong against a refrigerator and the force is enough to bust that little lamp inside the fridge.
And dent the door.

Depends on how turned on i am and how long i have been jerking off, i've been known to headshot myself at times but it usually ends with ne covered in semen

>sometimes i have to get it out myself
dude wat even

He gets a little spoon and digs it out like a little cum miner.

Fucking heathens! How dare you insult the Son of God like that! Death to you and your ilk!

>amidoingitrite?

I get off usually 1-2x a day. Jerkin it and sex. It always just shoots everywhere. Sometimes I just want a nice short range shot.

Did you know it's a sin for your cum to touch the ground?

I lol'd. No, I think he means he has a little straw-like attachment he puts on the end of a shop-vac and sucks it out.

>Mom found the cum straw

Shoots out, like 4 or 5 spurts. Blowing loads is my favorite hobby.

tell me about it

Should I ask?

Why didn't they make her eat it???

Is it too much to ask for a worthless whore to guzzle down a couple pints of cum so i can watch her retch and gag until it comes back up all over her face and tits and oozes down all over her pussy?

First three, spurts
Last 8 or 10, flowing surges
Few seconds of dribble
THEN
If I beat it again real hard and fast, I'll have another orgasm, but with much less come

yep