What is wrong wit my dick Sup Forums?

What is wrong wit my dick Sup Forums?

You fucked a nigger, did u?

syphilis

looks infected

nothing it's just melting

It isn't timestamped.

That looks like you should see a doctor

Got the same white dot on my dick but not the other shit, am i fuckt?

It's tiny

Herpes and genital warts I'd say OP...

Damn what nasty ass did you stick that into

RIP

Naah.. Where im from there are no niggers... I burnt it up pretty bad masturbating a week ago and it started fucking up.. Im washing it in 5 hour intervals but it doesnt get better.. Also havent fucked anything in a year...

ya got aids boi

Std for sure.

Quit grinding your knob so hard when you jerk it.

Maybe u should vistit a doctor mate.

Your hand gave aids to your dick.

Congratulations, you have herpes

No doctors in general vicinity, im in sandnigger territory atm

Shit son you got the blister dick

Herpes simplex, faggot

Herpes lays dormant and then flares up somewhere down the line, you got Herpes son

Im pretty sure the red shit will fade as it has reduced in size... But the white spots are something really fucked up. They start bleeding if i start to pick them..

Wat do?

Shit is not a blister... Its like a scab..

Warts and herpes son, that suks bro. Does that shit ever clear up?

I dont know, its been like that for a week. All happened when i beat it and burnt it bad... Sad part is my flight is in 6 days and until then i am stuck here in Lybia

This thread made me look down at my penis and appreciate my good little non-herpes ridden buddy.

You need to go to a doctor OP. That actually looks like a bad infection or STD. It's going to get worse down the road, especially in hot sandnigger territory.

You're just fucked, sorry user

I have spoken to my GP at home about it (haven't sent him dick pics) He straight up told me it's better to wait and get back home than to go and see a Libyan doctor about it. The general practice in such cases here is circumcision and i wont go and get my 23year old dick cut by a sandnigger. So any fucking decent advice from you will be taken to consideration.
Don't let me down Sup Forums

Listen to me OP, It's just a fucking herpes. You need to wait. It's a virus, you can't do something for the moment. Use some medicine like painkiller if you feel it's burning. You'll get it during 5-6 days.

It looks like balanitis , i had it a while back. Go get some anti-fungal creme.

well here is a guy that knows whats up...

Looks like something laid eggs on your dick.

Cut it off and survive, that shit will spread to your brain and you will become the anti-christ.

Shit, sorry to hear mate. Libya is a shithole. When can you go back home for some treatment? That seriously looks uncomfortable.

Doesn't matter now. Sand nigger territory is close enough to the African AIDS factory. Short answer? An Hero

medfag here: warts + herpes
go take some tests and hope that's all you've got

5 days till i get a flight to germany and another one to get off the fucking continent... And i had planned things out to get laid when i get back home ... Guess it will be a while before i can stick it in anything ,especially when it stings while i'm washing it...