Dubs decides. It's a girl so get me nudes

Dubs decides. It's a girl so get me nudes.

Bump

I need help here guys, she's pretty hot.

Why haven't we fucked?

Hey, please send me nudes.

Roll

After that stupid ass conversation in your pic fuck outta here

Bump

Checked and sent.

Trips! Hot damn

Post results.

Ive been seeing you eyeing my junk...

I hide behind a wall of irony because I think it's a clever and subtly original/smart way to hide my gaping insecurities ajd personality faults. Its deeply depressing and I'm unable to even speak earnestly, as my entire persona consists of irony, as evident here. Like some modern degenerate form of the notes from underground protagonist. I feel like I should deny relating, but I can't help but project myself in his shoes. Though I don't even have that, as even my intellect falls far below his. I am nothing and my existence contributes to nothing in the ultimate human society.

Here, it's a gif but I'm too lazy to post it because it's probably from 9gag or something.

Dubs decides.

Look, I can deal with your excessively hairy body and fat ass, just let me see it before I stick it in your pooper.

send me a naked dab lol

(Post here)

Reroll

Thank you. Have a good night.

>H3H3/filthy frank female fan

The worst combo. I hope you get aids from her labdwhale nonironic pic

Reroll lmao

dubs are too hard

Why dont you send me a pic of that fat oass of urs?

Fist your wet pussy and let the cum drip out baby

Reroll1

Checked

Roll for fedora effort m8

Okay

She read it but isn't responding

Also Jesus, trips on a dubs complaint

I'm too big of a chicken to approach you myself m'lady, *tips fedora* So I must use OP as a human shield to protect myself from the shame of rejection. For I would give my life to see yours bettered, I love you *while sheepishly smiling* let us explore the magical world and anime and bizarre sex positions, for my body is a very large canvas I want our adventures painted on with your vaginal secretion.

I want to suck a log of shit out of andy sixxs ass hole

Roll for this

Rollolol

Do both

WINRAR

I'd love to suck the shit out of your ass. Have you eaten corn lately? I want to hold the corn in my mouth for last while I swallow the rest of your shit first.

I have 3 sisters and have been with a few gfs. It doesn't work that way, For your own sake, I hope you are just a retarded underage and not 18+ and still hiding behind irony while talking to women.

>my body is a very large canvas
Kek

Okay here goes.

how about me and you praise satan by sacrificing my virginity

Faggot you already blew it

Try harder guys she's not breaking

Yay

he's a fucking nigger

go for satan!

I'm not sure we're sending the right kind of vibes

Now we're getting somewhere

Bumperinooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo