Creative ideas on how to breakup with my gf - GO!

creative ideas on how to breakup with my gf - GO!

Fuck her mother

Kill urself

Start fucking guys

Start getting fucked by guys?

He requested creative you giant faggots

Push her to do it, Most cruel but most kek?

Leave a bag of poop in her car.

yeah it would be interesting to see her break up with me, then im all extremely cool about it and she super confused

Not hearing a creative idea coming from you, giant faggot

Post all her nudes all over facebook

Good old" it's not u its me."
They know it that it's them.

only 1 i have and it doesnt even show her face
so dont think thatll work

Fake an accident leaving your "paralyzed and unable to speak". The next few times she visits just sit in a chair with some sort of brace on or something, and hold a note that says "babe I'm so horny". She'll suck your dick a couple more times like she's hungry. And you don't even have to talk to her. Eventually she'll get tired of your crippled ass and start fucking other dudes.

Get all of your buddies + her together. Team up with friends and let one of them to put you all stand in line. Then he should ask "those who have gf's step forward." Well, you just stand there. She should get it with few minutes. (Saw that kinda thing in south park episode)

Organise a holiday but to an area where the only access is an infrequent ferry thus having to take a plane to an area and then a ferry over to the island or whatever.
But tell her you're already there for some wedding you had to go to and so she'd have to meet you there and say some bullshit of some big surprise when she gets off the ferry.
She lets you know when she gets there, then tell her you're breaking up with her (via text, you're not actually on the holiday with her) and figured it would be best if you took the news while she was on holiday so she can enjoy herself
Now she's stranded on an island with infrequent ferries back home and probably no money because she assumed you'd pay for shit, as well as no hotel booked because she would assume you were already staying somewhere.

>saw it on South Park
way to be creative

kek'd

>hire airplane
>have it dragging a banner that says "it's over (her full name) you hideous cunt" and have that picture of her topless beside it
>have it fly over where she'll be one day with her family
>text her "did you get my message?"
>pay whatever fine is associated with showing her tits in public

Go to a bar together and get really drunk. Towards the end of the night, drug her with some rohypnol, then take her to your place, and fulfil every twisted desire you ever had. After that, take her out to a secluded dumpster where you can find some used junkie needles. Poke a few in the veins of her arms and hightail it outta there. Remember to keep sending calls to her cell so that it seemed like you were looking for her. Next day, tell her you couldn't find her, and ask her where she'd been. Look horrified at the needle marks, and tell her you have to dump her because AIDS. Bonus +500 XP if she actually gets AIDS

You don't need to break up with her. You need to exploit the opportunity to live out your desire.

Start with a three-way. You can always rent a whore to start with if you don't have a third handy.

Endless variation on this them. Have fun until she doesn't want to continue. Then you've broken up, like you wanted in the first place.

Leak her nudes

Well, post your own creative thing then. Most of the shit is already done somewhere by someone.

This is gold.

Take her on a surprise vacation and then sell her to human traffickers.

Blow your brains out, break up with her in the suicide note

Get AIDS. If she stays with you, she's a keeper

she looks like someone I know... where is she from????

This is a good idea because you also make a lot of money. It's a vacation that pays for itself.

Canada
some of these are pretty hilarious
would be awesome to get on video
shit would go viral

Kek'd

hot damn thats a creative one too

oh never mind then, i'll see if i can find a pic of the girl i know...

Let her make all the decisions in your relationship.

this

I think they look alike....

cant do that if we live together

keep her drunk 24-7 ..
Take her phone send nudes to alll contacts.
same on facebook.
"find all the evidence"

if nothing else she will "owe " you..
I do this with my gf all the time

Link her to this thread

Whats her kik. Leaking a nude ends alot of relationships

actually that would be pretty funny... op is faggot so its good

Just step out the back, Jack.
Take it on the lam, Sam.
Do whatever it takes.
Just get a new fam.

Join a new team, Liam.
Go 'head and leave, Steve
Dream a new dream
Some new meat to cleave.

Just hop on a bus, Gus.
Don't gotta discuss much.
If you want new pus,
Try the donkey punch.

...you cunt

I will fucking start a kickstarter campaign just for this

like, not even a little fucking bit.

Are you 15?

Just found her on Facebook and messaging her with my sisters account. Told her to "stay away from my man"
Waiting for a response

challenge her to a duel with dildo bats and beat her to a pulp regardless if she accepts or not

>Get user to help
>Start a convo with them via text messages
>Act like user is girl
>Talk dirty
>Send nudes
>Dis your girl
>Long convo of few days
>Be with girl
>Movie (home) or some shit
>Go on convo once
>Make sure she gets curious
>Suddenly make a quick excuse and leave
>"Forget phone"
>Win?

Jerk off...with your dick and hand in her pussy

That pic, maybe not but best i could find of just here face, but with less makeup and effects believe me, they look alike, body shape and all.