You don't have a gf

>you don't have a gf
what's you're excuse?

my face

I'm a fag.

relief not excuse; after too many wrong relationships now i wait till some young brat jumps on me. Fuck it.

I have a wife instead.

Cause my gf would get super pissed

My wife gets mad when I have girlfriends.

Actually, it's your personality.

My hands are too good, cost less and are easier to please

>poasts on Sup Forums
>has wife
troll harder nigger

I'm a supreme gentleman.

and his face

Don't want one. Have had 3 serious relationships in my life. Longest being 6 years. Other two were about 18 months a piece. After devoting so much time and energy on a person to only have it end up with yall resenting one another can really change your outlook on the situation. I have several casual chicks I fuck though.

>posts obvious bait
>obvious bait

i'm not chad, and when being chad is not required i spill spaghetti everywhere.

but I do

shes literally playing wow right next to me

The most miserable time in my life was when I was dating. The time and effort alone, forget the money, it was not worth it all all. The sex did not make up for it whatsoever.
I guess some people enjoy sex a lot more, they like giving or receiving oral sex or something, but I'm not one of those persons.
I'm lucky that I'm not one of those weirdoes, there's less drama in my life, I enjoy what I do 99% of the time, I don't have to put anybody else before me.

socially inept

I have 16% body fat but still have manboobs. It crushes all my self confidence. What was even the point of working out so much

Äcklig svensk

Seconded

Ill only date bad bitches and that kicks me in the ass everytime

It's called gynecomastia. You need surgery.

Feel bad for you

I don't need a sandwich maker right now. Trying to lose calories.

i do. i completely stopped going after girls and had them coming to me in no time. it's all about confidence. sounds cliche but girls seriously just want you to ignore them.

why?

legion is actually good

girl here. girls are not objects that's supposed to make you sandwiches. you sound like a douchebag, no wonder why you don't have a girlfriend

What causes it? The fuck.. wow

I don't want to.

Risperdal

Rush B cyke!

Asked a gril out a few days ago. She said no, but that's only because she like someone else. Pathetic, I know; but I still consider this a victory for me, since I managed to overcome my autism and actually do something.

femnazi reporting in Xd

troll harder, faggot

Tits or gtfo, dumb cunt

Even fat and uneducated dudes somehow manage to have cute GFs. At 27 I realized that no amount of workout will change the no gf constant in my life, so I just stopped, why even bother... I'll just accept my fate and be the best damn wizard I can be.

Ive never taken mental meds. Ive had it since 14 and all I took was some daily pills to help with asthma.

Surgeries are 8k.. well shit

Anyone that doesnt have a gf in this thread- were you raised by a single mother? Kek

Im a girl

my ears are hideous

meant

Sure thing bro
also sage

My friends are all degenerates and we collectively scare them away... I've tried 3 times to bring a new grill I'm seeing around my friends while were partying and I either scare them away. Or they give me some stupid ultimatum between me or my friends.

Every weekend we either go to raves or host small popup parties at people houses with DJs and such. There's literally every drug you can name there and batshit crazy people hanging off the ceiling and dancing around like crazy for 2 days straight.. It never crossed my mind that normal girls aren't like that and they don't like it. Even tho I hold down a high paying 9-5 and have my shit together .. I think I need new friends

Lol you're probably just fat then bro

I like inocent girls, I like the type of girl that doesn't date me because their parents don't let me. the type of girl that I would would have to enter by the window without making any noise... thats why I don't have a girlfriend, and that's why I'm virgin :D some girls have invited me for sex, but easy sex doesn't turn me on. Like... I have to work to achieve that.

'cause I have a BF

She dumped me for my best friend.

6'4" 170 lbs

my depression

Having fuck buddies is so much easier.

thats no excuse

and much less fulfilling

YES that is just like me. And also just like the character Yagami Light from Death Note who has this dark and edhy side, just like you and me!

I don't have one because I don't have the free time to devote to anyone. I work way too much actually.

I'm fat, ugly and have low self confidence

yeah, some times I feel the same thing :D

Broke up with her last week after two years. I've never been so miserable. Now I have no family, no friends, AND no girlfriend. Kill me.

Lol. GF? Im good. Fuck buddies is what I choose right now. Less responsibilities, more sex. Plus. You are never rusty with women. So settling down is fully within my range.

when I was in high school, like, the hottest girl of the school asked if I want to lose my virginity with her, I answered her like of it was a joke..., I told my friends that xD and they almost bullied me... ahahah "WHAT THE FUCK DUDE? WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO FUCK HER?" "I just don't want"

but i do have a gf.

we're 5 and a half years together and fucked twice today :)

Dumbo reporting in?

I don't have a GF because it's PRICEY !!!!

- gift for birthday
- gift for Saint's day
- gift for anniversary
- gift for monthiversary
- gift for every year graduation
- gift for Xmas
- gift for Easter
- gift for New Years' Eve
- gift for Helloween
- gift for March 8 "Womens' Day"
- gift for St.Valentine
- gift for newborn kittens of her cat
- many, many, many gifts for making her forgive some of my non-existent wrongdoing

I did not count cinemas, pizzas, paying for everything in a date, paying for her train tickets, and so on.

>TL;DR: I'm single, that is, I'm saving big bucks.

...and "gf" is an abbreviation for "GiFts".

simple, i dont want one. i dont want any form of relationship wether friend or sexual one in real life.

Sure was. Definite correlation I have noticed as well.

im from a long term relationship and im just gonna tell you... what you just described isnt what having a GF should mean.

if a woman wants stupid fucking shit gifts every other day tell her to fuck off and suck cocks for money like all the other whores.

a gift for birthday, for christmas and a stupid card with a poem written on it plus a flower for valentines and anniversary. thats less than 50 bucks a year if you're smart.
dont have to gift her a fucking car

stop lying to yourself. you just dont have a girl because you suck as a person.

Your problem is that you go for high maintenance chicks.

Not after you've been in a serious relationship with a girl that did nothing but hook up with random guys on dating sites and drop you like you you never mattered. Turns out she had the right idea all along. Why get attached to a person that didn't rally give a fuck about you in the first place. Might as well do what she did and fuck 2 or 3 different people a week.

sounds like your penis is extremely small

Ether you have had shit taste in women in the past or you have never been in a relationship. Either way, try again.

I fucked up and got married

why can't the gift be a good hard D in the the everywhere? :P

fagfag here

I'm really old. Not rich enough to land a Melania, and the woman my age are almost as ugly as I am.

I don't have a gf because I don't want one.

All my romantic experience with women have been kind of terrible. The highlights are:

There was a girl in middle school who set me up to make a fool out of me by pretending to like me and want to date me only to immediately throw it in my face the next morning in front of all my friends.

There was a girl in high school that used me to get free shit from the snack line because I worked there.

There was a girl in college that was into me, but at the very least minute, my dick inches away from that pussy she flops over and just stops. Says she really wants to save it for marriage, I try to comfort her, but ultimately she's adamant and I don't press it further. She leaves and I never call her back after it because I made it clear I didn't want to wait.

Another girl college who, I at least thing, was into me on day 1 of class and we hit it off really well. Gives me her number and everything. The very next day she's in the arms of some guy and I'm all like, "Hey, what's up?" and pretends to not hear me or even know me. I'm like, "okay, whatevs." Nothing I can do. Delete her number.

Another girl, but had a boyfriend. Been giving me signals all fucking night. We're back at my place, I use the restroom, she's half naked on my bed when I get back. Fastforward to next day my phone explodes with angry text at how much of an asshole I am. How I used her. She took no responsibility for her part in it all and I lose almost all of our mutual friends over it. Not saying I'm prince charming here, but holy fuck was I thrown under the bus.

These are just some of the highlights. We're not going in to the 2 dozen other little shit-caked experience I've had.

"B-b-but user! Don't you want a gf?"

Fuck no. I'm done. I'm sick and tired of it. Tired of being used, tired of being manipulated, tired of being thrown under the bus. My life has improved drastically the moment I threw it aside.

Not in love with the girl in banging. She is though. Shame.

Haven't found a suitable girl. It may sound edgy but I have enough dignity to stay single rather than bow to first girl I see and end up in a relationship I'm not happy in. It's not a bad thing to be a single.

I rarely (almost never) talk to girls
Girls rarely (never) talk to me

wat do

Wife won't let me

I've been in 2 relationships, 1 being pretty serious and let me tell you, if these things fall apart, you'll be avoiding women for a while.

Nah, she was just an undercover sex addict that didn't respect herself or me.

I don't care about women or relationships anymore. Both seem to be a waste of time and only serve to distract men from bettering themselves.

Also, 98% of women tend to be fat, vindictive cunts here in the West (particularly the U.S.).

I have a weird name

Relationships are like jacking off with a vacuum cleaner, it sounds fun but literally one try is all it takes

pls make a photo, i want to see if i have the same problem as you.

Busy with work and school. Not as social as I used to be. Never make time for women. Don't know any I'm interested in. It's my fault really. Plus my pockets spill spaghetti when one does anything more than smiles at me but I'm not an ugly person. Maybe before I'm 40 I'll get some self confidence when I'm not drunk.

i want to kill myself

Your moms not looking for anything serious

I have all the appeal and charisma of a retard without actually being one.

Watchout Sup Forums! Ive had femanons leave me after suggesting we split the bill

I live in bum fuck no were

Because
>
Is right around the corner.

>can't be turned off
More like can't be turned on.

This.

Im a socially inept furfag.

I'm a scumbag and fugly, and I spend to much time here.

my excuse is that im not a lesbian

girl here, that's creepy and disgusting