Hey Sup Forums look I got myself into some real shit this time...

Hey Sup Forums look I got myself into some real shit this time. I would check out all the loli threads until they got taking down but yesterday I took it to far my next door neighbor has a 3month old and these asholes always leave their door unlocked, well long story short I broke in and place the baby around my cock and their youngest son about 4 or 5 seen me in his baby brothers room. I was so scared I slip the baby off my cock and went out the window the same way I came in. It was a short experience but it felt like it lasted forever.well anyway I left alot of semen behind and I'm afraid they will test the DNA...I'm already registered as a sex offender what should I do

You should definitely kill yourself

Seems legit.

Jk, fgt. Stop lying.

Kill yourself

They leave their door unlocked but you entered through the window?

lol kill yourself idiot

go back for round 2 on the brother

true on not it seems to me your best option is to become anhero faggot

kys

have fun in jail

Pics or it didn't happen

this

night night, keep your butthole tight

Here's the thing. You are done. Completely. Finished.

You have two choices. Spend the rest of your life in jail. Or become the hero Sup Forums needs.

What's the hero Sup Forums needs? We need an end to an established corporotacracy. What you have here, is an opportunity. Go on a killing spree. But not just any killing spree. It's time to destroy our corporate overlords. Find the guys who orchestrated the housing bubble. Find the guys who OWN our government. And obliterate them. Completely.

It's your call, user. Live forever in a Federal PMITA prison, or become a person who will live forever in in the history books as the savior our our species.

KYS faggot nobody believes your lying shit story

we've got a detective up in here

Inspiring, truly.

Im almost sure youre going to fucking prison. And the thing is, if you go to prison you will be purged of your sins. There are no children in prison. Abd you certainly deserve to be there.Just close your eyes, and blow one through your brain, man. Im serious. At least this way you control your fate. That, or serve out your sentence and absolve yourself through pain and isolation.

be an hero.

Go out now and kill as many niggers and 1 percenters as you possibly can. And make sure theyre the dangerous , evil niggers and not just regular nogs. Like bloods and crips and shit. And try not to use guns. Use like, a car, or a knife, a compound bow, or something. We dont need them taking away our guns over your pedofile ass.

Oh boy you must believe in a lot of conspiracies amirite? World ruled by iluminati or at least by some super rich super hidden bankers right?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Conspiracies are based in half-truths and hunches. America's corporatocracy is well established in fact. The two-party system doesn't even bother to hide it anymore. It's a matter of public record with regards to who contributes to government policy making.

There isn't anything hidden about the banks dictating how our economy will collapse.
It happened. It's happening again.
They're not even trying to hide it anymore.