Sup Sup Forums, I'm thinking about getting a new toy to plumb the depths of my anus...

sup Sup Forums, I'm thinking about getting a new toy to plumb the depths of my anus, I can't decide between a butt plug or pic related, any suggestions?

be careful thats gay

protip: so am I

any colection ?

No collection yet, just one big black dildo I got off of adameve. Looking to start a stockpile of fun butt toys though.

Bad dragon all the way. I have five bad dragon toys. The only one I regret is the wolfdragon, because it's waaaaay smaller than I thought it would be.

Also, go for an adoptable, they're cheaper and will be delivered faster. Plus, imo they come in better colors too

Make sure all your toys are silicone. The only TRULY body-safe materials are silicone, glass, and metal.

Jellies, fake "silicone," TPR, Cyberskin, Vixskin, etc etc are porous, which means that they can harbor dangerous bacteria and can never be fully sterilized. In addition to this, all of these materials can break down-- when exposed to toher toys of the same material, they will eventually melt. Like literally melt.

Silicone however (i.e. bad dragon toys) you can just throw in the dishwasher to clean, or even boil if you really want to make sure they're sterile.

.... I really like sex toys ok.

are you ok? do you need help.
I'm here for you user, i understand.
My uncle had the gay and it consumed him

sadly your dad wasn´t gay

I have a small Slepnir, a medium Crash, and I just ordered a Large Fenrir, pic related. I totally recommend BD. Also look at the adoptions page at Flops and premades, don't have them make your toys, not worth the wait or expense.

kek

but in all srs, you could spend ~$50 and get a nice suction cup dildo and a butt plug which is what I would personally do to have a little variety

dont do it op she still loves u turn ur life to jesus and follow ur heart he will lead u to her and u guys can make sweet love like oreo and cookie SHE STILL LOVES U OP UR GIRL IS JUST TRYING TO MAKE U THINK U GAY SO SHE CAN MAKE MONEY

How is the fenrir? Always wanted one. I've got a M Apollo (jesus christ it's gorgeous, looks like toasted marshmallow jellybean color), small Apollo (surprise glow in the dark, thought it would be white), small wolf dragon, medium cole (my first), and a snow leopard (my fav, though cole is growing on me).

And yeah, premades are the best. They often come in the most gorgeous color mixes too when they're rogues.

pic related, better toy ever.

ok i need opinions. My butthole is somehow too tight and bleeds most of the times i poop so i want to stretch it a bit. will this work with a butt plug?
med fags? (i dont have cancer it seriously rips my anus a bit and its 100% fresh blood)

Don't know yet. My Fenrir will be here tomorrow. I have a cole too, but it's starting to split and I'm too afraid to use it until I can figure out how to fix the tear. I'm thing about getting a penetrable next.

Get a small but plug and just wear it around while doing everyday things. That's what I did. It'll help stretch you out a bit, but you'll still be too tight for a bigger toy.

That can happen? :c That's scary.

I would get a penetratable too, but the only thing I have that could penetrate it is my other toys. Which would be giggle-worthy. But also a waste of money.
The double-dick shark one is on my wishlist for sure though. Dat DP. I want to believe it would work.

So it really helps long term?
this is not about toys i just want my ass to stop bleeding.

bad thing is i dont want my girlfriend to see me use a butt plug

I Had a girlfriend once that used my Crash on a fleshlight we had. It was pretty giggle worthy. I heard you can fix the splits with platinum core silicone, I saw the link on the forums one upon a time, I just have to go dig it up.

Get a training set of butt plugs. Slowly work up to larger ones. I think you have to regularly stretch to keep yourself loose though. I used to get fucked in the ass and now I can't even take my smallest toy without pain. Shit shrinks bro.

Thanks for the tips on sex toy selection, yeah, the dong I have from adameve is silicone and I can boil it. I've seen a lot of love toward BD so I figure I might as well go with them.

Awesome, I will see what they have adoptable wise if it will save me some money.

i have pic related, same size and everything its literally the best thing to a real one.

oops actually i have small not mini, id recommend small, you may need to play around a bit before you get it in but that just makes you want it more

Ah. If I got my hands on platinum cured silicone though... I'd be making toys of my own. At least, that's one of my life dreams. Just don't have the startup money.

Pfft, you'll be fine. IF she asks tell her it's doctor recommended or some shit. Maybe she'll like it and think it's kinky AF.

They're a wonderful company from my experience with them. And yeah, adoptables will save you money for sure. All my toys are adoptables, wouldn't be able to afford them otherwise.

This came in a little tube like super glue, some sort of silicone safe resin that can stretch and such like silicone. IT was like $15 for a little tube tho.

i am medfag. Probably you got hemorrhoids, maybe you should visit a doctor . If you bleed you may get an infection.... or bleed a lot and need to get to the hospital (how can you explain that?). I suggest you to see a proctologist.

Poop goes out
Butt plug goes in. It won't help you.

Shit well my startup costs will be huge then lol