I am 30 years old and my mom won't let me drive or leave the house. What do?

I am 30 years old and my mom won't let me drive or leave the house. What do?

Kys

More like "kill her".

Leave your house and drive. Easy.

Kill her

Picture of this mother please

Spotted the fag with single digit GBP

Even though I helped with the down payment and monthly payments and insurance it is technically her car and would be considered theft. Also I do not have a license.

>walk out door
>drive
?????

>won't let me
More like you comply with her request
>listening to unreasonable words from your parent at 30
That is your first problem. Don't get me wrong, I am 27 and still listen to my parents if they are being reasonable. Otherwise you need to make your own life, how are you ever going to get anywhere always being by her side with no proper transportation?

She has disability and can't leave her without knowing she is going to be ok. She seems unstable and says she needs my help. She seems to work against my helping her by being difficult showing up at job and trying to make my office her arts and crafts studio.

shes blabbing some nonsense, she said we cant afford a car and also said i might get arrested for only wearing socks that time

Thankyou yes I agree how do I adjust mentally to place my own agenda above hers when she can guilt me into thinking I am killing my own mother? She says it was my fault she has health problems and if I do anything to deviate from her plan she will have more health problems.

Bury her in the garden, profit.

Time to leave the nest user, a bird will never fly unless it does. And your mother is too sheltering. It may seem like the wrong thing to do but it's your fucking life now YOU'RE an adult now. Time to make your own decisions. Godspeed faggot

Update about the disability thing

Throw that bitch in an assisted living home.

user, hears the deal. Everyone deserves to have their chance in life, your mother feels like she lost hers so now she needs someone else to be there in the depths with her. Do NOT let your mother drag you down mentally. You deserve your chance to live your life the way you want to live it. Now if that means staying by your moms side until her dying day, that's your choice. But, if that's not how you want to live, that's your choice, and that is not wrong of you. If she can realistically take care of herself, then you need to move on, and explain to her you still love her, but that you need to have your own life. Don't let her feed you any bullshit to steer you in any other direction. Believe you me I have gotten the guilt trip before, but parents are just people like you and me. They get anxious, scared, misinformed, etc. Your mom clearly has some dependency issues, but those are HER issues, not yours. She can find other ways to make herself happy that don't involve draining all of your happiness. Live your life user.

Do you live in a camper, how do you drive a ahouse

Final answer.

Wow thankyou user I haven't talked to anyone in 10 years socially this is the first time anyone has said something like this. I brought home a girl a year ago but mother kicked her out for eating too much food. I will save this in a text file to look at from time to time thankyou.

Stop paying for it and go get yourself a license?

You are welcome, just remember that wanting to live your life the way you live it is not wrong. You deserve that chance, everyone does. Don't feed in to other peoples demands if they get in the way of your happiness.

She doesn't respect you because you're a push over.

"Skinner what are you doing on the school bus"
"Mother grounded me for talking to a woman on the phone. She was right to do it too"

ok. Based on other anons comment I will go try and live my life and not try and fix hers. Job will pay for a car once I get a license. She has tried to force herself into my job many times demanding I get her work too. I gave her a job she can do while watching tv from a laptop but she doesn't do it and demands I pay for a new place for her to live in then she can work comfortably from there.

Listen to your mother and keep her with you forever.

your mother is a terrible person, leave and never return, you would be better off homeless

You may be right she has taken to stealing from stores and just got caught which has created a time lock on our time with the courts but you only get one mom and I would not be here alive and educated without her.