I was wondering does "male privilege" really exists ?

I was wondering does "male privilege" really exists ?

you know, there's a lot of PC bullshit out there these days, but I do acknowledges that males have a few privileges, such as the ability to walk alone at night without getting raped.

No shit. Anything and everything you imagine exists in some way. You remember the tulpa craze of a couple years back? Shit's not really real, but the idea of it is and became more real for all people who caught wind of the fad.

Yes. Women are weaker, dumber and emotionally unstable when compared to men, so male privilege is a thing.

Women get raped but men suffer violence a lot more often than women in general, if you're a dude walking alone at night is not really safe.

someone's mom didn't love them enough. that or she loved you too much. silly little, pot belly pig boy

rape is still a very specific crime.

Uh?

I've always felt like the entire alt-right has mommy issues.

the leader is literally a gay guy that cant get enough black cock.....and he openly hates women.

True, even men are better at being women. Traps > women

I feel the black cock thing may be a bit of projection at work, but the Trumpster is definitely and clearly covering up and compensating for some deeply buried existential secrets..

Everyone has some form of privilege.
Men have a lot of things going for them from the start, women have other things going for them from the start.
Blacks have some things going for them, whites have other things.

To punish yourself because of perceived privilege is a bit odd, but to recognize reality is important.

Most definitely.
Inb4 spergout

I don't get why privilege is bad, if you're born in America for example you're incredibly privileged already.

Not all women are weaker than mens

nice trips, but the issue isn't having privileged, but rather the negative repercussions of one person having privilege at the expense of another person's happiness.

I am allowed to eat pie, but for every pie that is made for me to eat, the bones of someones living first born must be crushed to make the crust.

Ya feel me?

>>mens
you for example

>the ability to walk alone at night without getting raped.
That's what you think

1/2

2/2

I feel ya

Men are more likely to get killed than women are likely to get raped. Fucking women bitch about everything. Men just nod their heads because they don't actually give a shit because they know their the top dog and anything women do is irrelevant.

As long as women thing it does it will be there.
Once they stop believing it it will go away.

Hehehe..

not since it was identified as such