1) You are a country

1) You are a country
2) Do you like the women in you are a country?
3) Why/why not?

ASSpain
yes

along with Italian women the best sex I ever had but please don't come, we are full.

1. Flag
2. they are meh tier
3. They are quite boring not even good looking like swede or russian qts

Norway
Yes
They are smarter than the men and more relatable. They will also have sex with me, so that's cool.

1. Apeland.
2. No.
3. Because they're infected with HIV. I have to travel to Argentina whenever I want to fuck a real girl and not a female chimp.

>You are a country
I'm Brazil.
>Do you like the women in you are a country?
100% disgusted.
>Why/why not?
80% of my friends have divorced parents. This new generation is the peak of degeneracy, if someone (male or female) stays a week without fucking, they get completely retarded.

I never saw a wedding happening from any of my friend's relationships, they just keep changing their partners like they change their clothes.

Also women are gigantic whores and feminism is taking control. Brazil is worse than Sodom or Gomorrah.

1. yes
2. no
3. they're all normie slags

>1) You are a country
>2) Do you like the women in you are a country?
only the blond ones
>3) Why/why not?
most of them tend to be hairy and brown eyed, black hair all that never really attracted me.

>They are smarter than the men
fucking cuck kek

1. Germany
2. some of them
3. because

Because they are not black.

>someone's smarter than Norwegian men
I'm not really surprised

Yep. They're qt...
stupid and uneducated.
yeah, this is Russiyoshka

Not all of them can be normie slags. You just hear way more about normies because they are obviously a lot more extroverted.

>1. Flag
>2. Yes
>3. Pic related

1. belgium as my flair says
2. no
3. we are surrounded by countries with attractive women and we have ugly women. when i go to spain all women look like fucking supermodels

>uneducated

I had a brief spell on interpals after a breakup when I was feeling sad and lonely, and inevitably ended up talking to a few Russian qts. What surprised me was how well-educated even the typical 18-21 girls were. Most of them spoke several languages, played musical instruments, liked to read proper literature, etc. Not sure if that doesn't reflect real life, but I'd say that from my impression, Russian girls (and probably guys too desu) are actually better educated than most of us in the west.

> several langs
Most of russians can't even read the language they have learnt for ~10 years. (It is english)
Other 5% leaves this shithole and I will do it too.

Flag
Yeah
Why shouldn't I? There are many cuties here, some of them are smart and really pleasant to talk to.

Where? Where do you find them?

>Not sure if that doesn't reflect real life, but I'd say that from my impression

No it doesn't and yes you've got a wrong impression. The people you talk to on interpals aren't the majority, they are rather exceptions. The vast majority of young girls and guys I know irl are unintelligent, incurious, low-cultured and narrow-minded trash.

Lithuania
Not really
Too much make up, poor taste in fashion imo
but of course there are exceptions

Try literally any university. Even those who are in humanities are sometimes really great, and harder majors such as medicine/architecture/oriental studies/etc boast a really high ratio of hard-working and curious qts.

>It is english

Not always.
At school I was studying only German language and continued that when got enrolled at a university. I seriously considered learning English on my own only when I turned 19.

france
no
french womens are the worst women ever , they are so haughty, and they are for the greater part retarded

I) Swiss Confederation
II) & III) not enough data to make any conclusions desu

And why are you going to Spain?

1. America
2. No
3. All of them are feminists, thinking work makes them free. How are they supposed to be mothers?

1.fronce
2.yes, but THEY don't like me.
3.because I'm unattractive, I guess.

poland
most of them are shitty gold diggers but like 10% are ok

tenochtitlan
no
whores ignore me, bitches prefer men with dead end low paying jobs than me, currently doing my medicine internship

I'm not a country

No, specifically Monterrey

Stuck up bitches that are too fucking prude and they think they are too good for sex.

Yes but only if they are shitalian or portuguese/spanish

I dont go outside very often so I dont know

Yes. But they are too tall for me and don't like me. Halp.

1.Spain
2.No

goldiggers

1. Poland
2. No.
3. Coalburners and gold diggers with princess syndrome also can't shut their fucking mouths and have the constant need to shittalk everyone because they know no one will hit a girl here.

Some I do, some I don't. Depends on the woman.

No! Because they act like they are the only women in the earth and also they're not attractive. But I think the most important thing is they're all empty mind.

1. flag
2. No
3. Pic related

>hates local women
>gets angry when they go for man of other nationalities
>logic

Also we are next to fucking argentina

1. Mexico
2. No
3. Literally bitches

Yes i do.

Faggost who complain are too dumb to actually approach decent grills, so by that automatically they're all whores according to them.

They're all fat and never exercise but they always surprise me the most in how enlightened they can be. On the net I see nothing but the same kind of an Anglo woman with the same mindset. In their minds straying from the group on anything seems like suicide. On Finn news' comments sections I see all kinds of brave "lone wolf" women. They don't give a fuck, they'll take a stand. This one Finn Youtuber made a video about how pedophiles aren't inherently bad. Imagine a big American female Youtuber doing that... So many Finnish women and celebrities don't want to be called "feminist" even though they care about equality.

Curly hair is kinda cute

Forgot to contribute.
1. Costa Rica
2. Yeah
3. Brown, nice asses, they understand they're inferior to men

Wtf Argentina is white now

Hehe, yeah i know right?

100000% literal insect tier garbage humans

thank dog im swedish and therefor gay praise kek

Flag
I don't know
I'm a virgin, and will still be one for the forseeable future. Female marines are almost all disgusting.

1. Flag
2. No
3. They don't get my penis hard

Hi
I like some of them, and some of them i dont like.
Because some of them are nice, and some of them arent.

1. PerĂº
2. Yes.
3. Friendly, short, cute; conservative, yet kinky on bed. Loves having fun, so they can get along with your autism if you're reciproque with them. Most of them are entrepenours and want to archieve economic by working hard. My country the best. Our women the best.

This

They also look revolting and act like chimps compared to asian qts

America
Yes.
Plenty of good wholesome Christian women

Great Expectations is a bad book. I would tell her to go fuck herself.

>1) You are a country
Flag
>2) Do you like the women in you are a country?
Some yes but the vast majority know
>3) Why/why not?
Most of them are stupid, spoiled, disloyal whores.

>Great Expectations is a bad book
You and I would be friends

I only date girls who are blonde AND have good taste in literature.

4Head

So only Midwesterners?

And I only date brunettes, we'd be perfect wingmen for each other.

I only like blue eyed big breasted blonde white women. Anything less is beneath my worth.

Pinays range from pale chinks to brown pinays to black negresses.

Nope.

1. Flag
2. No
3. I dislike women in general

1. See flag
2. No
3. They're attractive, but generally uninteresting.

1.japan
2.NO
3.ugly

1) India
2) No
3) They are either super conservatives or super sluts.

1. England
2. 30% are ugly/fat - 40% are basic - 25% are fuckable trash - 5% are girls I'd be proud to date

1. Flag
2. Meh
3. mostly special snowflake cunts, prefer latinas

1. Flag
2. No
3. Very attractive but extreme feminists every single one of them. I prefer latinas

Flag, no they are all a bunch of stuck up bitches. American women are the worst, and I say this as one.

>flag
>no
>because they are vapid sluts

you are a cunt.
No.
Because they think they are the best fucking thing ever just because they are not fat, even if they have male face.

1) Flag
2) Meh
3) Getting damn tired of their feminism and SJWism. They also vote poorly, but the men aren't that much better so meh. I just they will wake up before it's too late.

>men and women are the same
t. Libtard McNumale

Men are carriers of culture and heritage. Women marry into a man's family, not vice versa, unless the man is a feminist.

No, they are far too manly genetically.

>unless the man is a feminist

He isn't a man then.

>1. Flag
>2. Yes
>3. Are acceptable

1. Finland
2. No.
3. They're really easy lays, but otherwise completely worthless.

Taco Bell
Yeah
They're super chill

japan
yes
satisfactorily feminine and kind.

not as much as some other european women but yes

Worst flag
meh well at least they look alright
I can't relate to them because I don't consume Korean media at all. I have nothing to talk to them. If there were girls like me, they would only date whites

Absolutely disgusting

Go to South Africa the women are much shorter because of brit genes and the language is more or less the same

Lol if you think white women are like that you're in for a big surprise when you come to America

Do latinas exist in Sweden?

In America that counts