Anyone here use this? Is it any good?

Anyone here use this? Is it any good?

No, I would steer clear. Depends on how much you smoked before, but I was very underwhelmed with the nicotine intake. E-cigs offer more nicotine per hit and end up being cheaper. Those blu cigalikes are pretty expensive when you start buying those cartridges.

it was for me, smoked around 1 pack a day with 0.8mg of nicotine, switched to ecig month ago, use 0.6 nicotine juice now and I don't miss smoking, it even stinks for me now.. but it depends from person to person, I stopped smoking so I am happy

So vuse then? Ive never smoked in my life but im going to. I want a cigalike of some kind but blu is pretty damn costly.

oh and also, I have iJust 2 from gearbest, 14$ with GB points so it's cheap as fuck (20$ without points)

No. I tried it. You won't get a decent buzz from cheap capes.

Nah, I'd go to a local vape shop and ask them to get you a tank and mod. The market has quite a few good products, despite the FDA regulations that came into effect last month. You can get a good setup for about $60 and then juice is about $20 for a 30 mL which can last you some time depending on how often you'd use it. How much did you smoke?

Im just getting started period.
What regulations are there? Are they gonna like ban vaping? Lol

Sorry, I'm black and can't read apparently. No, no vaping ban, not for the next three years at least. If you get a setup like I said, you can get juice that doesn't have any nicotine, unless that's what you're looking for in which case, get 2 or 3 mg juice.

Do you think they will ban it? I really cant see that honestly its become too big of a deal.

No, not ban it. Industry's too big, the outcry would be severe, but I'm not sure if it would be severe enough. Americans have a way of being complacent with getting fucked. It's possible it gets banned in five or ten years, but I would find it unlikely.

It depends on how addicted you are.

Lets say hypothetically (cant remember the exact amounts) that each of those e-cigs contains the equivalent amount of drags as 50 regular cigarettes.

Because it is so accessible and weak, I found myself inhaling from it subconsciously while watching tv or sitting around a table talking to my friends. I would burn through one in a day.

So ultimately I was intaking more nicotine in a day than i was smoking ciagrettes.

They can be quite a downfall if you are looking to quit

Are they upping the age at all? Im 20 and so if they have upped it to 21 i wont be able to for around a year. I want a cigalike anyway not a box mod.

Ironically, he's looking to get into it, not quit.

But yeah, found myself in the same boat. Had to start using it like I used cigarettes and then it worked out really well. Started with high nic juice, started lowering it over time but kept my breaks the same length, then it was down to zero but I kept doing it for the oral fixation. I have zero desire for cigarettes anymore.

You'll be disappointed with cigalikes, but free country. No, FDA restrictions say 18, so federally it'll be 18 and the states can adhere to that or make their own law stating that it's 21. Funnily enough, the federal drinking law is 18, but every state has it upped to 21 because the federal government threatened to hold education funds hostage if they didn't create laws on the state level. Unconstitutional, btw. Thanks, M.A.D.D.

>not a box mod

They make cylindrical mods, if that's a requirement for you.

i loved mine

dont leave a vaporizer in the little charging port inside the box longer then it needs to charge

itll burn the box out and then you wont be able to use them anymore

Well later i may head up and grab a vuse or blu express kit to try.
Again i just want a cigalike.

Can i leave a battery in the box for stoage? Also will tanks fit in the box to store?

it has 5 holes in the box
3 for spare nicotine cartridges
1 to hold a full cig with the cartridge and battery connected
and 1 to charge a battery
never leave the battery in the charge port longer than it needs to charge and dont store it in there

Can i store the one with the cart in it in the empty hole you mentioned? If i cant ill just get the express kit instead of spending 50 bucks on that.

yeah theres an empty hole for a full cig
but theres one to just charge one of the batteries

dont leave a battery in the charger overnight