I don't know what this means

I don't know what this means

Did you try to sue to IRS in your local court?

It says you filed under the wrong jurisdiction. You didn't pay an additional fee so everything is dropped now. You will have to start over and file correctly next time

A simple google search of "order of dismissal for lack of jurisdiction" will get you on your way

btw ur fucked op

kys, OP or enjoy your audit

If it says your name above petitioner, the case you initiated in Tax Court got thrown out. If you didn't file a case, your identity has been stolen and you need to figure that shit out

This

Lawschool dropout here confirming, though you don't even need to be a lawfag to really understand what it's saying.

Hey, this thread sucks because OP is a big idiot.

Quick question, I know a guy who makes his living off of doing side jobs (auto). I am pretty sure he does it all 100% under the table. He works for cops/police officers in the area, so really can't report him locally.

Should I report him to the IRS?

>Should I report him to the IRS?

Yeah if you feel like being a huge faggot

Translation:

Some petition against the commissioner of internal revenue (tax dept) was started
The court asked all participants of the petition to make their participation concrete (and pay a setup fee)
This was not done. So the court decided to

because no one took a shit

that the petition was forgotten about because no one cared about it - due to guys not participating and paying the setup fee to be included

(Signed) the chief of the judges

Entered and sent to you on the 30th of beautiful august in the year 2016

---
If you do not know about a petition or being part of something IRS something court, you can forget about it

or/and this

So what's going to happen next? What should I do now?- OP

In the words of thd janitor from s9 ep 19 "simpson tide"

"I think that means youre off the hook"

Fuck off faggot. That shit is none of your goddamn business douche bag.

you could

- forget about this, because case is dismissed (no side effects)
or
- if you are shure that you didn't do court IRS shit you can call the court and report that you didnt take part in any petition somewhat

It means that whatever ypu tried to do you didnt pay whatever gay fee that granted you the power to do it

So now the court threw out your case...

Continue??
(Insert 1 quarter)

Why would you ever consider fucking over the common man trying to make himself an extra bit of money to live his life more comfortably? Huge corporations, politicians and the other shit bag's in society dodge and avoid tax at every opportunity, why would you wanna fuck this guy over?

I know a similar guy in st marry county

Quads speak truths. This guy is a complete irrational faggot.
>inb4 liberal demofag

you. hey, you.

nice fucking QUINTS.

fucking quints is gospel

>quads
>calls user 'irrational'

Learn to count to 5, retard.

What if everyone thought that way? Most tax comes from the working man. We all need to pay our dues. You'll figure it out when you're older

I thought it had something to do with me not filing my taxes correctly and paying the fee for that. - OP

because, quints, I am tired as fuck being in the ghetto. Dude sells drugs out of his shop, his shitty friends race up and down the street, he's a fucking blight. I expect someone is going to get shot there within the next 6 months if he does not leave.

From all the responses, sounds like an user tip to the IRS might be a good route to resolve the issue.

>PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP

>what if everyone thought that way
youre funny.
age doesnt matter.
most people die as innocent as childs.

and you are obviously one of them.
everybody thinks that way.
or maybe they dont, but one thing is for sure: they ACT that way. and the world is how it is, not how you need to believe it is.

lawfag here

you started some case against the irs, im going to guess maybe to contest a tax bill or something

your petition was faulty in some way. and all the filing fees were not paid.

court told you back in may to fix it and pay the fees. and gave you until june to do it.

you didn't do it.

so the court threw out your case.

dumbass. start over.