You're doing it wrong user. Why not switch?

You're doing it wrong user. Why not switch?
>yfw less advanced peoples are better at something than you

Murican here and been squatting for the past 2 years now. Can confirm my shits are way better. Also squatting is easy unless you're a fat fuck.

why not just put a box or something under your feet instead of squatting on the rim and shitting all over the seat?

But when you shit you piss too. How do you deal with that?

how do you aim, user?

shit in a box? the fuck kind of barbarian are you.

The real question is why don;t we demand properly made toliets eurofags do it right, can confim. sono italiano

What?

Got get on the next level shit.

I've been squatting for I don't even know how many years ago. I use a small step stool by the toilet instead of that. Sitting is noticeably more difficult on the occasion I have to in public restrooms.

How do you not piss on the floor when squatting like that?

Spent 10 years doing pipeline work, never once stepped in an out house. whenever I needed to take a dump I'd go into the woods and pop a squat like in o.ps pic. Never once needed to force it out or put in significant struggle. As easy as piss ing.

Capitalism here, try this product at $23.00 at target!
Start shirting right today!

this needs its own technique

Because I have enough control of my p.c muscles and bladder not piss when I shit. If you cant help but piss when you shit you'll probably have bladder control issues in old age. Look up men's kegel excersises.

im actually starting to shit in a squatting position and it feels more natural

>shirting

Didn't know I was shirting wrong.

That is plain retarded, whoever doesn't lean forward, simulating a squat is a fucking retard.

I take huge dumps.. so sitting is more natural.. image you squat 45 minutes with shit still crawling out

My friend for $23.00 you can correct that mistake, I too was shirting wrong for a long time

If you're not a manlet, most toilets put you in a half-squat anyway.

how do you lurk on Sup Forums while shitting like this. need legs for computer.

>Who Japan here?

>Tfw my toilet seat is heated
>Tfw I wash my asswith warm water
>Tfw I dry my ass with warm air

leaning forward is the not the same thing. get on my level.
>pic not me, but related

can you also sit the Asian way? I was told you can do it for hours very comfortably, but i can't do it.
>mfw I'll never know...I'm white

Did the frog plenty of times when erect but need to piss

>taking 45 minutes to shit

Jesus man, do you get any fiber in your diet?

Flat footed squat is actually natural to humans. It's just most of the West over the last hundred years have lost the ability.

And no I can't, I'm white too and I can barely squat for a minute before my shins start to ache.

i broke my toilet doing this shit. dont try it anons

Japan's not the only country with those kind of toilets.

who else is /pooping/ rn?