So I'm a white guy going to a predominately white university but it has its far share of blacks

So I'm a white guy going to a predominately white university but it has its far share of blacks.

I've been working out for a while in the University gym, and this particular night I decided to go later then I usually do. As I was finishing my last set of squats, I noticed a group of about 7 or 8 niggers eyeballing me the whole time. I got a little freaked so i decided it would be a great time to call it a night.

So I hit the showers and about 10 minutes I hear a lot of commotion outside of my stall. I figure its just niggers being niggers, but the door snaps open and its those guys from earlier.

I try to run but they pull be back in. The punch me and stomp me and just when I thought it was over, they start undressing.

Two of them hold me down and one uses my axe bodywash to lube my ass. They each take turns raping my asshole and cumming in me. It was the most painful thing I ever experienced in my life. I cried and called for help for hours but nobody came. I eventually fell unconscious from the pain.

I woke up in a pool of cum and blood. I would barely stand but I made my way back to my dorm. I was too embarrassed to tell anyone. What should I do?

Post about it on Sup Forums so we can all call you gay.

its not their fault, you provoked the rape.

Ask one of them to become ur boyfriend

make sure to repost this pasta to b8 newfriends

Welp… now there is a board called /lgbt/

You couldn't take 7-8 niggers in a fight?
Fucking pussy ass bitch. You're as bad as them.

I fucking serious guys I don't know what the fuck to do. I haven't left my dorm all day I'm missing classes I can't stop crying. What if those faggots see me again and do something worse to me? I'm scared as fuck man.

You need to kill them.
Watch the gym, learn their schedule and habits. Then kill them.

Watch death wish and go Bronson on them.

Have you tried sucking dick?

Just remember....

You're white.

Welcome to the wonderful world of AIDS

Kek

lol

you got fucked brah

I hope you didn't shower. You should go to the cops immediately so they can measure the physical trauma and take DNA samples.

Seriously, dude.If you got rid of the proof, though, then you can't prove anything.

you just won the lottery, get a lawyer and sue the school for failing to protect your white virgin ass

rape of a white boy is no laughing matter

>op has to walk around with several niggers semen in his ass all day

Sounds about right

Ask your money back!

OP IS A FAGGOT

Blah blah blah OP is a copypasta faggot etc.

More of the girl.

why would you put yourself in a vulnerable position around them. your an idiot and i hope this is bait. Just drop out if it did really happen

Stop what you're doing and get a rape kit at your clinic. Man up and go to the police. If you cant do that get a gun and kill them, when you are arrested tell your story of the rape.

KEK'S SO HARD TBH

didnt check to see if this is acopy pasta, but if not, dont shower, go tell the police, give dna samples, even if they have to go in your ass for it. You need to get there as soon as possible and alert them.

You aren't being very tolerant.

Request to be penetrated one at a time while standing up so there is less pain. Don't show any form of resistance. You do not want to make them angry. Everyone wins this way.

If it's real then go to the police and if it's not then

What are you, a racist? You don't do anything but submit to Tyrone again if he asks.

You have two choices:

Go to the police and tell them you were raped by 8 coon monkeys

Kill them all.

The thing is I hear alot of time nothing comes of these rape cases and everyone gets off Scott free or they might just get expelled. If that happens they will find me and they will fuck my shit up even worse. How do I make sure that they all get locked up for a long time

Post your gaping asshole with a timestamp faggot.

This is clearly bait. I wish 8 niggers fucked you in the ass like you most certainly want and deserve

find out the stand your ground laws in your state and lure them into a situation where your case would hold up in court.