See that blet? it took me 3 years of blood and sweat to get...

see that blet? it took me 3 years of blood and sweat to get, this was the proudest day in my life yo get something that i EARNED? got one? what have u NERDS ever done, except level up to level 70 on WOW.. fucking nerds, do SOMETHING with youlife

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/b/thread/687863222
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i earned your mother's anal virginity, took me less than 3 years but there was still a lot of blood and sweat

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Doesn't mean shit. Little kids get those too. All the time

I actually got up to lvl 80, thank you very much.

I kissed a girl you faggot

Okay dude, first of all:
1. A top elite navi seal wouldnt waste his time here

2.they wouldnt waste time tracking anonymous posters

3. You are just an edgy newfag

Fucking useless reposts

You mean one of these, OP? Geting one doesn't mean you're done, it means you've just started.

>calls him new fag
>doesn't know one of the most well known copy pastas

I can't tell if you're retarded or pretending to be retarded

yea im sure all the top navy seals come on Sup Forums to have an emotional meltdown over a joke about their moms but. Also if that is you in the photo your like 19 at most

Weak beta bitch claims to be navy seal when in truth his dad puts a skirt on him and fucks him like a Lil sissy slut every night

that some sort of bbc dildo you bought?

Blet*???? Nuffsaid

This is just pasta. A whole lot of bait. I cant tell if people know that or not.

Google navy seals copy pasta you autistic fuck

OHHH U JUST GOT ROESTED

Copy pasta you fuck

It's a copy pasta newfag

I dont eat pasta Im gluten free you dick!

All bait. Just leave

Why would i google some food, dont be retarded

nioce

>be me
>have wife
>have apartment
>have car
>have leveled to 110 in wow
>have friends
>will have kid
>am 26
You'll probably be an hero before that age. Fucking underachieving asshat.
>inb4 fucking normalfag

Truth. Black belt takes discipline and commitment. Doesn't mean you can fight though

nice blet u cunt

ITT niggers eating pasta older than they are

Welp I fell for your b8 well played

Level cap is 110 now I believe.

Nice blet Ahmed - want to bring it to the white house?

I could still kick your ass.

Congrats man, keep at it.

what have I done being that I'm a Nerd?
well lets see I'm an aerospace engineer and astronaut. Thats right bitch I actually left
the planet! I was out in space fixing shit your little mind probably can't even comprehend.
so compared to the belt you probably bought of ebay my achievements are out of this world

it only takes 3 years to get that belt? you probably go once or twice a week? so 150-300 sessions is all it takes?

not op, but actually no, each lesson is around 3-5 hours and usually 3-5 times a week. Did about 3 years, no belt. but can still kill ya... jeet kune do, dim mak, kali, muay thai, western boxing, weaponry (mostly knives and swords)... blah blah blah

Can you punch a bullet, faggot

just dont be close to me

thebarchive.com/b/thread/687863222

DUDE'S TRAINED IN GORILLA WARFARE!? DID U KILL HARAMBE YOU SCUMBAG!?

Two things, first off all, there are a lot of Black Belts in my town. I beat one in a consensual fight and I have no martial arts training. It's not a measure of skill. That being said, I do honor your achievement, just not your attitude. A close friend of mine just got his third degree last month. I went to his belt promotion.

yes, I did

I'LL SUCK YOUR COCK!!!

You're evil

Dude. What is your problem? Wanna talk?

lol please get cancer you fucking faggot

nice blet OP!

I've whooped a few black belts asses.... when you are in the street I'll take that black belt and fuckin strangle you with it.