Blacks are the super race. Prove me wrong. Protip: you cant

Blacks are the super race. Prove me wrong. Protip: you cant.

Other urls found in this thread:

thecabin.net/news/2016-07-02/shaw-what-are-we-doing-fix-problem#.V8i29L9ZNaU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not even putting bait on the hook

dis kid making me want to go get my gun i wont take the bait

Topological kek

>They're black
/Thread

>all of human history and all the future

Dis autistic halfbreed nigger got jail time.

I would shoot that nigger dead if i saw that shit..

i mean youre wrong, but blacks didnt create keemstar so you may as well be right.

Thank you god

The eternal knights of the ku klux would like to welcome their newest members

see they are violent apes op you are only proving my point

I don't think he's black... Hispanic most likely.

a real man doesn't need weapons, or sucker punches... also shitty bait

Happy to not be in this shithole.

he dindu nuffin

Sub humans, ship them all back to Africa, let them take care of themselves there

what he do

Good on him for not punching him while he was down. Only fucking scumbags do that..

classic nigger trash

How much would the US improve without these niggers?

Detroit.

how come the kid never moves

this is fake as if that skinny little bitch could knock someone out

getting all the fedora nazis riled up i see

Exist, probably. Nigs love assault

>Not being a nigger shill means the person's a fedora nazi

>jail time
news article?

Oh idk maybe because they're a child and they were Fucking terrified?!

Do you have legit autism?

lol quick to get butthurt at the truth. theres no purpose to these threads and if youre not in denial youll admit it they exist only to stir up racial tension. so yeah, you wn fag, go back to stormfront and bitch about how awful people of color are but never have the balls to do anything about it.

They are not a bulletproof.

look up black kid punches white kid brass knuckles

have you ever been in a fight?

yo this is horrible man, kids have just seen stuff that will scar them for life... feel sorry for them

Someone dosent have to be "big" to fight buddy

Every time I've seen the monkeys chimp out they do it in groups too faggy and gay to handle an ass kicking they are just thick lipped smelly cowards

>blacks are super race
>Amerca enslaved millions
>the best black people had before coming to amerca was dirt and a king while whites were making guns, boats among many other things
>nigger

poster has never heard of welterweight/bantamweight division

Here is your (You), my dude. You've earned it

>black kid punches white kid brass knuckles
nowhere does it say he was sentenced to jail time, just that he was charged. Not all charges lead to jail time, not even felony ones and not even when you lose.

please tell us moar about your physical prowess and techniques you use to win all your bouts.

yeah but to have enough power to knock someone out they do

This

thats a tragedy folder meme right there

Seeing them rushing to violence for they can't reason with words proves they are a subhuman race that should be remasterized

They can get this nigger for attempted murder, or at the very least assault with a deadly weapon. Why even use brass knuckles on a lanky white kid?

So nigger monkeys are "top race" because they beat up people, rob the innocent and shoot children? Ok, that makes sense.

And look, the nigger family of his tried to raise money and awareness to get him out of trouble, "justice for Kane Millsap (the 16 year old nigger who brass knuckle sucker punched the 12 year old)" they called it.

Come on, he dindu nuffin, he just a kid and that white boy be provoking him!

Holly shit...
Happy to no live in América

sucker punches dude with bras knuckles while he isn't even facing the right direction. Superior race... right, that nigger will be dead before he hits 21

ohh white americans, you should be ashamed to get bullied by apes, whites from others countries are way stronger than you! exemple : russians.

"Shaw’s motions state that he has reason to believe Millsaps is not fit to assist with his defense and that Millsaps did not understand the criminality of his actions. "

thecabin.net/news/2016-07-02/shaw-what-are-we-doing-fix-problem#.V8i29L9ZNaU

Almost all of these are niggers sucker punching while guys.

It was actually a nanny, she ended up getting rekt by the dad

kek @ the brigade of white dudes whove never been in a fight with black dudes raving about sucker punches

Whites dont need welfare to live off and we don't get shot by the police

RIGHT! Only people that get sucker punched are dudes that have never been into a fight.

> why y'all whities cross the street when you see a nigga?
cause of shit like this, fam

died

Is there a video of that?

Whites use the most welfare so try again

how did you know that?

>thinks welterweight/bantamweight is the same as crack babies flailing their arms around

dindu nuffin

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Niggers are terrible, but at least they're better than muslims.

Shit, in all these videos people are just standing around all nonchalant. Look at that white kid sitting by a bike at the side of the trail. The somewhat bored but curious look on his face never even changes while that white kid is getting beat down.

is that adjusted for the offset in population?

and yet the flow of mspaint statistics never stop

Whites get shot by black cops all the time.

Fought three nigs in total when I lived in the ghetto of Philly and each one hit like a bitch and ran, you can tell a man had a father growing up by him holding his ground bc the rule said if they hit you first whip there ass but if you hit them first ima whip yo ass. That's my theory on why nigs throw one fake ass punch then run away to pull up there shit encrusted pants

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS MAKES ME MAD

Aftermath? Full story?

There's a world of difference between a hard working pleb who uses food assistance a few months out of the year or has 20% of their heating bill paid one winter of their life vs a race that has survived year round for entire generations on tax payer money.

In the 70's, 80's and halfway through the 90's, literally more than two-thirds of blacks in the U.S. WERE LIVING on welfare, day in day out, year in, year out.

link?

If we only could inform our children with out being called racist.

fucking niggers

We can say " hi dad"

500k only bruh their numbers are now 50 million

theyll grow up hating niggers.

too bad none of the people need to can read it

Whites are under represented in welfare and blacks are over represented. You do know how proportional statistics work, right? If you don't, you should be ashamed.