Ask a 46 year old virgin who hasn't had a job since 1989 anything

Ask a 46 year old virgin who hasn't had a job since 1989 anything.

why haven't you killed yourself

are you the future me?

How badly do you crave sex every night as you are drifting off to sleep?

How are you still eating food?

Is your handicap mental or physical?

Do you prefer pancakes or waffles?

Can you show us your virgin penis?

How?? Teach me the ways

No reason to, my man.
Could be. It's the path of least resistance. Are you taking that path, friend?
Not very much anymore. I'm attracted to hentai more than anything.
I've never eaten much. My parents buy food and the food budget for me is more or less that of a large dog.
I've never seen somebody to get diagnosed but I'm likely high-functioning autistic.
Pancakes.
No. Why would you want to see that?
Blow every opportunity you've ever had. Have parents who love you too much.

How'd you get this far. Like what opportunities did you blow exactly.

How come you're a virgin with all the gay stuff you can do?

do you drive?

Are you the Sup Forums mascot?

Have you gotten your letter from Hogwarts yet?

Are you good at anything

How do I know you aren't just a 15-year-old autist trying to impersonate a 46-year-old virgin on the internet?

I worked for a year after high school, after I quit I became a shut-in and refuse to do anything else.
What stuff?
No, never even tried.
Not officially.
I'm still waiting.
I'm okay at drawing.
You have know way of knowing whatsoever.

u dont but /b is family and family doesnt lie

Who is the Prettiest Cure?

>I worked for a year after high school, after I quit I became a shut-in and refuse to do anything else.

I'm 21 and I'm already doing this, how do I survive though?

>I worked for a year after high school, after I quit I became a shut-in and refuse to do anything else.
Yep, you're future me.
At 46 I presume you're pretty much past the point of feeling any sort of regret or having potential to be something. When was the last time you thought "I'm going to change"?

For me it was about 4 months ago.

>how do I survive though?
You have the internet. You will be fine. I didn't get the internet until 2000. Over a decade of being a shut-in without the internet. Shut-ins today have it easy.
You're right. After multiple decades of being a shut-in you better be over those feelings. The last time I seriously thought about changing was in my thirties. Something about turning 40 makes you accept your current situation. You reach a level of acceptance that you didn't know was possible, as retarded as that sounds - it's true.

But what about money and food?

>I didn't get the internet until 2000.
what did you do before that?

Are you a democrat? You sound like you're very liberal with not having a job and all

Why are you this way?
I wonder things like that about myself often. What happened to me so that I ended up being terrified of the world? My siblings aren't like this at all.

I say this only in the hopes of pointing something out to you, and only also if you don't have some physical deformity or something like that:

You're a coward. Breathe, relax, don't exist in your head where phantom fears that aren't real live, but live in your breath and get your shit together.

Breath and energy work takes a lot of effort, but it helps people in actually stressful situations. It can help you with your phantom bullshit.

Don't blame your shit in autism, OP.

Even if you didn't work in meat-space, you could make money plenty of ways. You are a waste.

I am autistic, do sine l some shit worthwhile, or go to therapy. Indolent, nigger fuck.

You have to have parents who buy food and let you stay with them. This is easier if you aren't a dick to them.
Sat around doing nothing, draw something every couple days. Watch TV.
I'm not political at all and have never voted.
I have no motivation to "move up" in the world. What's the point in stepping outside of my comfort zone? I feel fine doing this.
Woo I'm cured.

where did he blame anything on autism? way to let your autism shine by not understanding what he actually communicated

I want to see something you've drawn

kek. you're a fucking idiot.
perfect response.

OP i was well on track to becoming you. Not that there is anything wrong with it, except that I imagine you get terribly lonely at times.

I lived at home until i was 24, then I decided to change things and get out. I was always anti-social so I decided to become a bouncer.

The first year of bouncing was hell for me, being that I couldn't handle confrontation and dropped my spagetti all the time, but I kept at it and eventually got so good at pretending to be intimidating that it actually rubbed off on me.

Got such a good rep as a bouncer that I was never out of work.

Then I decided to take a few months off. It's been 3 years since i last worked and I'm becoming a faggot again. I don't even leave the house now for cigarettes, my mum does all my shopping for me while i piss away my day's playing cs and overwatch.

oh but i'm not a virgin and i have a drivers licence. jesus how can you survive without one dude.

I know your feelings

I don't want a family. I don't want a big house. I don't want a car even. I guess what I really want is happiness but I have no idea what will make Me happy

I'm 25 and a shut-in. I was recently diagnosed as having Aspergers. The only thing I get from being a shut in is feelings of loneliness. I try to go out to deal with them. Usually I feel even less connected to people than I normally do.

Someday it would be nice to have My own house to live with My girlfriend, in the middle of nowhere and off the grid. However, I have no idea how one would do this with out becoming in debt, and I have massive anxiety over debt.

Life just seems, pointless

Go earn your confidence back as a male stripper in some backwaters southern state town

Try joining a team on a bowling league. It has a time to start, and a time to end, and you can go home after. Social, yet limited. And don't lie about anything if they ask. Most bowlers are wanting to focus on bowling, drinking, or some ratio of both, so as long as you show up every week and give it the ol' college try, you're good.

actually, I was wanting to get more into amateur radio or politics. but good idea.

I'm working with a therapist. Going to be starting group therapy soon