Irt the female Zelda shit that happened a while back

Julia Baird
>womensplaining "mansplaining"

Y heroes tho lol

kek.

user
>mansplaining "womensplaining" "'mansplaining'"

Post you dirty niglets

>8.5 is equal to 15 for a feminist. Wage gap explained.

Wat

What the absolute fuck. Overwatch has the most pandering I've ever seen in a video game. There's no exclusion ANYWHERE. It has every kind of character and character trait that there IS. There's Zarya, the obligatory "Women are strong, too" character, Ana and Pharah, two Egyptian women, Symmetra and LĂșcio, the two black characters, D.Va, an asian girl gamer, and Mei, a fat character. WHO ELSE DO THEY WANT. WHAT ELSE COULD THE SJWS ASK FOR.

What took you so long niggers

Cringe

I feel like there is no way this is real, but I know it is.

What is this fuckin monster, my wife has horrid periods, the kind women pretend to have saying they're a bloody mess but use like 2 of the small tampons

Meanwhile I can get her a month supply for 3 bucks and some change.

Trippy

youtube.com/watch?v=4aVna3HohXI

Feminism: Claiming to be equal to men but having to ask men to give them equality instead of taking it themselves

oh lol, i see what she did there, she's soooooo smart and that guy is soooooo dumb

omg

HUGH MUNGUS WHAT

When she gets cancer from puming test into her female body it's gonna cost her more then a couple boxes of tampons

Kek. She's good.

>male privilege
>implying men need to buy testosterone injections

Post pics pleeease I need to replenish my stock of bs

lesbians arnt even really a thing chicks hate each other

Just watched this today kek

We're gonna get pruned post if you have pics

That's really good

>how the role race play
that was tough to read

That pisses me off too, I mean fuck, they already have equal rights. Now it's about privileges.

Kek, saved

I saw this guy on tv. he did another study indicating that when you name your kid J'Quan or Vonqueesha youre actually seeing them up for failure

I need help with a troll post, Sup Forumsros. I want to convince male feminists to get vagina tattoos. All I need is a convincing image an an inconspicuous tumblr to post it on. Here's the text

Check out the new ink! Step up, male feminists. You're not a real ally until you get a vagina tattoo. In this movement, recognition isn't just given to you like it is everywhere else. You have to earn it through dedication and humility. Does it sound crazy? Yeah, you have to do some crazy shit for equality. And to all you MRA neckbeard nazis who want to call me a beta cuck mangina; you're damn right I'm a mangina, and I've got the ink to prove it! You'd never get something like this, because you're afraid of your fragile masculinity being challenged. Meanwhile, I'm over here fighting for progressive social change among some of the greatest voices history will ever know. What have you done with your life? Male feminists; step up your game. Misogynists; eat me, because I'm a pussy.
"If you aren't a feminist, you are a sexist by definition"
- Aron Ra

Revisions and additions to the text are also welcome, but the main thing is shooping an image.

Bravo, make a thread good sir. I'm sure you'll find loads of support.
Text is fine. I'm on IPhone so there's nothing I can do. Good luck and godspeed

"Where's the lie"

:/

Revving up some of 1/

"she" could as well buy a fucking diva cup and be done with it.

It certainly has nothing to do with the religion of peace.

>An anti gun, anti cis white male opinion piece written by a woman on Salon.com?

I need to sit down, the room is spinning.

Thanks user

that's why we have laws. feminists define rape based on their perception of it - literally, whatever they say it is. when you begin to ruin people's lives because you "feel" like they hurt you, a line must be drawn.

Blizzard gave them what they wanted.

Now they want more

I mean, they had the right to gather in a public place. It was not the police that said "die, heretics!"
Sounds like they have rights to me

Not really feminism but kinda funny

Wow. What a read.

i own the life of the baby, and i have the right to murder it so i can make my usual number of trips to starbucks a month

gee user lines remind me an awful lot like penises. that's rape, you know.

So bitter at the removal of her shitty post. Must be the ol patriarchy up to its old tricks.

1/2

you're triggering me with your drivel. I need a safe space.

good on her for owning that 7 year old boy

2/2

Yeah let's kill all the future rapists

Believable.

Hang me, Sup Forums. OP is out of pictures. If you want to keep this thread alive it's on you.

Up until a few months ago, I honestly assumed that SJW stood for Single Jewish Woman lol

I have one (1) image.
feminists aren't worth my drive space.

are they really that idiotic? is this a real tweet?

...and that all men are rapists

at least one is
I saw a censored version yesterday so I assume it's real

Problem : only women can change personalities as they please. Men are born with one, live with one, and die with one.