Reminded that Macedonians and Finnish people are eternal allies

This kills the greek

poopy bins are a necessary evil

this kills your family

I am greek

you dont look Greek

They look like greeks

chanon punct ro tiganilor

romanians are mediterraneans and Greeks are slav gypsy hybrids?

Those are not romanians, those are gypsies! Learn the difference you fucking turk

Sorry but gypsies are greek. Their name is of greek origin and they came from greece.

its often impossible to tell you apart from them you romanian monkey

and now they live in roma-nia

My skin might be black but on the inside I am white

Yes, we enslaved them, as we did with the greeks on the black sea.

your father had fun with you

greece can enslave your whole shit nation in one day

>Albania 2.6
>Bar lower than Gayreece
Nice edit ikigay

Clearly they can't if they haven't already.

we love u, qt

they didnt count albanians as gypises on that one

>they can't

can't tell if joking or just dumb

Because we're not you shitskin laz
I took a shit this morning.Even the particle of that shit is more worthy than all gayreeks and gayorgians in this world.Imagine,why are these filthy,smelly,dumb,wewuz,leglicking,asskissing,loanwanting,orthodog,shitskin """"""""""""""people"""""""""""" even allowed to live.The prime example of such excuse of an existing being is the worthless """"""""""human""""""""" here with the German flag.Short,virgin,dumb, gayorgian wanting-to-be-hellene(just like the gayreeks)…no,no seriously listen.He actually believes that gayorgians are somewhat related.He not only has the upper mentioned characteristics,but he is also a Diaspora,making him also a cancerous parasite.I pity you.I mean with all that you are worthless than a used toilet paper.You can kill yourself,and even that would not make an excuse for your pathetic existence.Also your religion and your parents religion is shit.Both Isl*m and Orth*dogsy is cancer.I wipe my ass with Quran and Orthodox Bible pages you shitskin subhuman

he's right.

>1 in 10 Romanians and Bulgarians are gypsies

damn, nigga

ape

lol dude, accuracy aside, the bars measured absolute population while the numbers on the right %. i want to err on the side of him joking but then again, he's Albanian :^)

How bad are gypsies anyway? Are all of them really as bad as they seem to be according to news and stuff?

t.shitskin short fat, disappointment for his parents,and the humanity,ikibey
Parents told you to shave your face you shaved your ass, literally you are an ape

is that what you wrote on your diary today?

Because we're not you shitskin laz
I took a shit this morning.Even the particle of that shit is more worthy than all gayreeks and gayorgians in this world.Imagine,why are these filthy,smelly,dumb,wewuz,leglicking,asskissing,loanwanting,orthodog,shitskin """"""""""""""people"""""""""""" even allowed to live.The prime example of such excuse of an existing being is the worthless """"""""""human""""""""" here with the German flag.Short,virgin,dumb, gayorgian wanting-to-be-hellene(just like the gayreeks)…no,no seriously listen.He actually believes that gayorgians are somewhat related.He not only has the upper mentioned characteristics,but he is also a Diaspora,making him also a cancerous parasite.I pity you.I mean with all that you are worthless than a used toilet paper.You can kill yourself,and even that would not make an excuse for your pathetic existence.Also your religion and your parents religion is shit.Both Isl*m and Orth*dogsy is cancer.I wipe my ass with Quran and Orthodox Bible pages you shitskin subhuman

Dude, stop getting yourself banned. I wouldn't mind if we didn't share same ISP.

They are harmless in general but live in extreme conditions and behave very badly.

Idk about Greece but in Tirana I see many gypsies begging in the streets. Also bar is lower because their population is smaller here. Probably not legit though, you can hardly measure gypsy populations.

Because T*rana is the only city with gypsies.Im glad I live here and the only beggers are the gorani Slavs.

>T*rana is the only city with gypsies
Not really.

How can I bring more Greeks to this site?

>How to destroy more Greek lives
You are sounding really German now.GJ

>tfw you'll never be an overpriviledged rich Greek female who has nothing to do all day rather than protesting the election of a president of a country 5.000 km away

Why am I not prime minister, I'd put then to volunteer inside hospitals or rapefugee hotspots. Tha would give their life some meaning

this site has a lot of treasures
I am a shining diamond.

>overpriviledged rich Greek female who has nothing to do all day rather than protesting the election of a president of a country 5.000 km away

who?

I am the king that Greece needs.

them, and their burqa open minded refugee gals

(the photos were taken outside of the US Embassy of Athens)

Everything would be better in core Greece with my presence.

Now I cry because I don't live in Aegean Greece.

look at those KEKS
hhahahah

Ikibey how hard is it to be a filthy turk and nothing else than a filthy turk? Does it feel like god has a personal problem with you so that he is punishing you with the worst he got?

you are the bulgarian
you should know

>they were chimping out in front of the burger embassy
topkek

What's the point of insulting him? It's like insulting a garbage bag and thinking you're superior for doing it.

your family is a garbage bag compared to my smartphone you subhuman

I do not understand why there are no people who want to make the world more Greek.

I dont, my family hasnt been deported like dogs such as yours. Was it hard for your father to learn to read and write? Next time your parents come to you I want you to see in them the failures they are, hopeless and futureless in their home in anatolia, outsiders for the dirty jobs in Germany. Then look at you and realise that you are their offspring, you have only loser genetic in you, you are a loser, an eternal failure. Every air you breathe is wasted air because never will you contribute anything of value to civilization. Every word you speak doesnt matter because nobody will ever take you serious, your existence is for nothing, an error of evolution.

This. One shouldnt make fun of mentally retarded mongos

tonight you will fall asleep as a bulgarian
Tomorrow I will wake up as a Greek.

you are just angry because i speak out the truth (bulgaria is a filthy shithole)

And there will be days in which some light will shed into the darkness you call life, you will have hope for some minutes, maybe hours, that maybe one day you can become human. Then you will enter your home and will see your parents, speaking to you in the disgusting gibberish of sandpeople language with latin words one calls turkish. Then you will again realise that all struggle is for nothing, that no matter how hard you try you will always be lost, a waste of human flesh. You will never be Greek, you will always be the Turko-Georgian trash you are, such trash, that even in Turkey you are considered subhuman, or how the Nazis would have said: Nicht lebenswert

EЛAДA

>And there will be days in which some light will shed into the darkness you call life
I see the light of the Greek sun every day.
what a beautiful symbol

i wish that were me

ЧOКOЛAДA

i will use capital letters when i reply to a Greek
not for the rest

Without Greece I would be an empty shell.

nigga have you tried ion

When I am sad I look into my Greece collection and knowledge.
It gives me always power.

No :(

Lacta is better desu.

zdravo priyatel

im talking about this one
the plain lacta or the flavoured ones?

ok wtf how do you know how to speak barbar?

Send some at

[email protected]

Pic related is my favorite.

Cleaning my external hard drive from non-Greek trash.
My brother saved japanese cartoon trash.
I will delete it, because it is not Greek.

away with that japanese garbage

>almonds
patrician taste very good
im really hard pressed to think of another food that suits chocolate as good as the almonds desu

Greek thread

I was about to leave this shit site 5 days ago

Came back to shit post

Shitfia needs horse paths not bike paths

>tfw my city has bike lanes
>tfw its only in the port and all around the old port and around the museums.
aside from that its a fucking great city desu

>Go outside
>Get chased by stray dogs

έλα

>ЧИTAЛИЩE
I lol`d

Half of Shitfia's gdp is dumpster-diving competitions

These subhumans totally don't live here. Sofia is not a dangerous shithole

t. average Shitfian

12000 million lev aveage salary 100000 jobs

beat this slavbois

#NotaProvincialShithole #SkopjeBTFO

Shitfians look at this and think "We need a metro"

Malaka post qts

lol

Looks a lot like here.
There's something cozy about places like these if you count out the litter on the ground.

Eu capital of culture