Literally giga nigga

>literally giga nigga
youtube.com/watch?v=A25iTWMKaCs
As of now, is there anyone that can best him?

in short? no.

What makes him so dominant?
Yeah he's huge, but surely there has to be somebody bigger somewhere?

He is quick as fuck

He's not bigger than the rest of the judokas, he's fit, he's fast, he's technical.

>As of now, is there anyone that can best him?
I could.

I could with my superior Aryan genetics

with that body he can be elite in literally any sport, right? If I was him I would have chosen basketball, desu

>What makes him so dominant?

Guadeloupe bananas n shiet

Basically his dying father lying on his deathbed made him promise to become the best judoka there ever was (Riner was 6 years old at the time). His biggest motivation is making his dad proud of him.

We are gonna get BTFO

That's some Tekken-tier story

Stringer that u bro?

>As of now, is there anyone that can best him?

USADA

but his dad is dead, he will never be proud of him.

you sure are cold, norway

He is machine; strong, incredible cardio, technically great. He is just an amazing athlete, especially for his body type; it's incredibly hard to achieve such weight/power/stamina like he has.

>weight/power/stamina
weight/power/stamina ratio

Riner played a shitload of ball sports before getting into judo, his coordination is off the charts, then add top-tier conditioning and training and you've got a top judoka. He's basically the proof incarnate that your odds of going pro in any sport are drastically improved by trying as many sports as you can as a kid, then specializing later

>have a twin
>I did nearly every ball sport while he doesn't do much sport
>enter high-school, I get injured and stop sports for nearly 2 years while he gets really into it
>when I come back I still have better reflexes and eye-muscle coordination than him
If I ever get kids one day, there's no way those little shits wont do sports their whole childhood

Rude

Literally living the plot of bloodsport