Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kFaZg0_AomA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=kFaZg0_AomA

Fucking hell

I dig it

you didn't even watch it fucker

I watched like 10 seconds lmao

Cringey as fuck. I bet who ever made that is expecting some to one up him on his totally hilarious and ironic t-shirt.

this is the only death grips merch i would ever buy

I would wear that.

You're a dork. That shirt is awesome

i hate this
i like this

i like you ;)

I cant decide if I hate it or I love it desu

w2c

now this is post-irony I can dig

irony was such a mistake

if you dont like seinfeld u should probably off yourself because you will never find happiness

Agreed, Seinfeld is legendary

> not wearing strictly black t-shirts
Degenerates

I prefer this desoo

what even is the joke here

I saw some dude with one of these in red at a Danny Brown concert
I was so excited to see a shitposter in person

Its suppose to be funny i guess?

ten out of fucking ten

but it's just 3 random things slapped together on a tshirt

I would totally approach a guy with that shirt. Actually there's no way I'm not talking to him. You're sad.

It doesn't surprise me any more. The first time I saw Death Grips live there was more than one person there wearing a bright pink shirt with Cal Chuchesta's face on it.

why would you want to talk to some faggot who listens to music just so he can post memes about it?

I don't know why you guys are complaining. You guys created this culture. Fucking deal with it.

i had nothing to do with this i'll complain all i want faggot

Your life is one sad meme kid

People think their ironic humor involving things nobody knows about is suppose to be funny i guess. No one is going to get it except for skrawny socially retarded millenial kids.

you're the meme

They make music I enjoy and it's cool to talk to someone with similar interest. That's actually how you make friends.

Go download some social skills homie

what if i want friends who don't get their sense of humor from the internet

Then don't come here for starters.

I don't think one shirt encompasses the whole personality of a person. The shirt is just to strike interest. You're too quick to judge. Probably why it's hard for you to make friends or be in social situations am I right?

If you want friends who are free of Internet influence then go to an Amish settlement
Also
>Seinfeld is an Internet meme
Top puf

why are you people/autistic samefag so upset that somebody on Sup Forums doesn't think your ironic meme shirt is funny

somehow i'm the autist

>wearing autismshirts is social skills

Why do you care that we find it funny?

It's not about the shirt, it's about approaching someone with that shirt. No one's upset but you.

I think I'll somehow manage to come here without making friends

who /seinfeldshitposting/ here

>No one's upset but you.
says the kid repeatedly attacking everyone's supposed lack of social skills for not liking that shirt

did you make it or something? is that why you're mad?

You can make your own t-shirts with any logo you want on them for really cheap.

I'm only one guy. There's 2 others actually replying to you. I'm not samefagging lol. I mentioned social skills once.
I'm sorry dude, apparently the general opinion just isn't in your favor.

i can't wait until i have to explain to my grandkids that when i was young everybody pretended to have clinical depression and spelled things wrong on the internet for fun

>implying cultural stagnation hasn't reached the point that their memes will be close to identical

Yeah, like you'll have grandkids buddy. Keep dreaming, your genetic line ends with you.

In 10 years you'll wish you could pretend to be depressed.

I don't give a shit if you find it funny. Personally I'm ambivalent. You're getting triggered over the idea of approaching someone with similar interests + the idea of someone finding Internet shit funny while being on Sup Forums without a shred of self awareness.
You're a living meme.

>tfw jenny death when era Sup Forums is long gone

calm down before you have an aneurysm please

Damn...

not an argument.

>the mad fanny one could acquire with explanations of what is a meme such as this

>hanging out with friends
>*why isnt any of them asking about my new shirt*
>Make a ballsy move and bring up my shirt
>"Yeah man whats a really weird shirt"
>"Yeah i dont get it either"
>sweating profusely
>"O-oh its just a internet joke thing.. haha"
>"thats really weird dude."
>they stop talking about it
>start feeling like shit because no ones impressed.

is this what it feels like to be American?

it's more of an argument than anything you've posted so far

where can i buy these

hot topic

not an argument.

You'd have to be as socially malfunctioning as the other user for this to happen.
This is just like those fake stories where people spaghetti over being asked what music they like.

>start feeling like shit because no ones impressed.

You're weak.

>i just realized that i sound autistic as fuck and have been vehemently defending a tumblr tier meme for the last hour
>haha i'll just repeat myself so it looks like i don't care

ok talk to you later friend

See you later good luck in therapy.

are you guys retarded or something

Your scenario was just silly is all.

i didn't post it, it's just nobody wants to listen to you pick apart jokes for some reason

why do you type like that

like what

probably because of whatever doesn't allow him to scroll past a joke without dissecting it

this like type you do why

im sorry

why?

Would you go out with me if I asked you?

ok : > )

dubs have spoken

ok seriously tho where can i buy it

that's when Sup Forums finally died

I seriously think this is the point where Sup Forums stopped being excited by everything labeled as ''experimental'' altogether.

>cant find any good gy!be tshirts

cant find any good gy!be music either lmoa

thanks god that was their worst album by far and brought in a bunch of nu shit fans

i wish i was pretending