Found this iPhone 6 today. In airplane mode and has pass code and fingerprint Id. Any idea how to unlock it?

Found this iPhone 6 today. In airplane mode and has pass code and fingerprint Id. Any idea how to unlock it?

Other urls found in this thread:

support.sprint.com/support/tutorial/Perform-a-factory-reset-using-iTunes-Apple-iPhone-6-128-GB/WScenario_542_55998_771_en_606-dvc8320007prd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It says "Slide to unlock" dumbass

>found
Nigger detcted

1. Turn that shit off now. It can still be traced with E911.

2. One does not simply hack an iPhone. Eventually, someone will find a way around its software sometime in the future.

3. If you are impatient, plug it into a computer and wipe the thing.

4. Don't turn it back on for a while.

Kek

>>found

You can't unlock it. Even if you reset it it will be apple Id locked. No there isn't a crack.

It's worth what it's worth in parts besides the main board. Replace the main board with a clean one and resell. Margin will be thin.

you can't unlock it.... return it faggot - swipe to the passcode screen, press the emergency button, press the dial button, disable airplane model... then try siri with "call mom", "call dad"... I'm pretty sure they will give u some reward

Get a clean fingerprint off of it and use that to trick the Touch ID

Go to a computer get an iphone usb charger whatever the fuxk plug it in your computer go to itunes and erase everything

Wow just realized its bait why would it be 100 charged jesus fuxk me

this

Shove it up your anus you thieving turd burglar

czeched

however, that ain't possible nigga

several keks

Dumbass hold the power and home button for like 20 seconds until a itunes symbol pops up get an iphone charger and plug i lt into a computer and then factory reset it

I know right. What are the chances of 2 people in the world having an iPhone 6 charger.

Megaspesh.

So he just found a fuxking iphone and hes spergig out about fuxjing how to ublock it so he fxking charges it? R u fuckjng stupid

Yeah and then be greeted by the "please login to your iCloud" on reset.

Fucking idiot.

Fuck u fuxker fuxk inbgonna fuckjng cum all over u

Give the phone back to it's owner Tyrone!

Its amusing that you ask a question as to my intelligence but do it in a completely fucking incoherent way.

Do you want to try again in English?

yeah, dont be a nigger OP

Its a hard reset you cunt it completely gets rid of all the content

support.sprint.com/support/tutorial/Perform-a-factory-reset-using-iTunes-Apple-iPhone-6-128-GB/WScenario_542_55998_771_en_606-dvc8320007prd

Fucking nig nog

slide your dick over the slide to unlock animation.

Fucking moron ur fuxkjng wrongg as fucn birxh

Call me an idoot one more time bitxh fuxj

Talk to me bitch im talkin to u fukig whore ur wrong as fucj lmfao

What the fuck are you talking about nigger?

Fuckjng fjxkknf whore bitch gods aky ur skeuxngn retsrdd

No icloud required faggot cunt

Fuck all of unthis is my thread bitchss

Look, this man was just pretending to be retarded everyone

But owner could trace it yes? by id or whatever its called. Unique number for every iphone that doesnt change.

Naw nig nog

You're still joking right? IPhones have what's called factory reset protection to diminish the value of stolen phones. Even modern Android devices have it. The device will not activate until it has had its iCloud creds put in. Each device UUID is tied to the registered iCloud account. If they ever turned on "find my iPhone" it is forever tied to that account until removed.

Why do you think eBay/swappa are flooded with iCloud locked iPhones?

nig nog? This is my first post. Asking this because im using iphone myself. Didnt know thief could bypass security so easily.

Oh that makes sense. I mean, I was talking about battery levels but never mind. I was supposed to know that some fucking handicapped cunt on /b was actually talking about factory resets.

Obviously it is my fault your mother smoked during pregnancy

Ibforgiv you us Sup Forumstards r famoly

They can't. Some 12 year old thinks he's leet when I know from years of experience that since ios8 you can't reset a device that tied to an apple Id. It literally will say "welcome", ask you to pick a language and wifi, and then as it tries to activate will ask for the apple Id.

it can be still blocked with imei you dumb cunt

Who the fcuk r u talknng tk

Pawn it for money than help someone else with it ill build up good karma

Or u can microwave it heh

No use reasoning with dumb niggers, man. He will probably throw it away, because he doesn't have an excuse for how he obtained it.

Pawn it how, dumbshit? You think they are going to arrest this idiot over a stolen phone? That's not how most pawns do business.