/trans/

>Valencia and Germany defender Shkodran Mustafi has agreed personal terms with Arsenal, with the Spanish club prepared to accept a bid upwards of £25m for the 24-year-old. (Guardian)

>Everton have explored the possibility of signing Manchester United midfielder Juan Mata, 28, with the Spain international apparently surplus to requirements at Old Trafford. (Times)

>Chelsea have made a £39m bid for 23-year-old Sporting Lisbon midfielder Joao Mario. (Jornal De Noticias, via Daily Express)

>Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola wants a 'sweeper-keeper' and will look to replace Joe Hart, 29, with Barcelona's Marc-Andre ter Stegen, 24. (Daily Mirror)

>Arsenal have made an improved bid of £35m for Leicester City winger Riyad Mahrez, having had a £30m offer for the 25-year-old turned down. (L'Equipe via Sun)

>West Brom are interested in striker Christian Benteke but will have to break their club transfer record to sign the 25-year-old Belgium international from Liverpool. (Guardian)

>Manchester United defender Timothy Fosu-Mensah, 18, has agreed a new four-year contract with the Old Trafford club. (Daily Telegraph)

Other urls found in this thread:

transfermarkt.com/
skysports.com/football/news/11667/10533086/paul-pogba-suspended-for-manchester-united-opener
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Pogba banned for Sunday's game

WHAT

THE

FUCK

terrible OP image

wouldn't play either way

ouch, my fantasy team

doubt he would have played anyway m8

>de gay

>de gay

The FA have decided that cards in Italian cup competitions result in Premier League bans. Just like when Scholes and Rooney got sent off in pre-season games and couldn't start the season. Is Fabregas suspended after his this summer?

>Why?
Because it was an obvious joke since goals won't be counted that closely but it reminded me Higuain will have to score a shitload to not be a flop and found it funny. Also he's a big fatty right now. People shitpost about teams outside the EPL when something huge happens, especially when it's bad, learn to deal with it.

THE FA HAVE DECIDED TO CARRY OVER A COPPA ITALIA DOUBLE YELLOW SENDING OFF FOR POGBA MAKING HIM BANNED FOR THIS WEEKEND

ABU CUNTS

THIS SHIT NEVER HAPPENS

>>Chelsea have made a £39m bid for 23-year-old Sporting Lisbon midfielder Joao Mario.
He's a defender, right? midfielder is a typo, right?

Europa League?
More like Mouropa League haha!

this is why we need brexit

more like league Manure won't even qualify for next year

bantz

Mourinho? More like
>mouyes

Don’t listen to the transfer rumours. Don’t listen to the league table predictions, that Arsenal will somewhere between 4th and 6th. Don’t listen to the experts, the pundits or the ex-professionals. Don’t listen to the “Arsenal are a few short AGAIN to challenge for the league”. Don’t listen to the “Arsenal are falling behind due to ANOTHER inactive transfer window”. Just don’t listen.

Right now we live in an awkward limbo, the season about to start, the mouths of many running skepticism about our league chances or transfer rumours to fuel a narrative that we have to sign more world class players. These sort of stories, as much as I fall for them to, they sell. They get retweets, shares, likes, upvotes. We’ve heard this sort of doubt for many a season, that we’ll miss out on the Champions League football, or it’ll be Wenger’s last tenure. The haters always chirp, they always doubt, but we don’t go away.

We seem defeated before it’s begun. But, I think its time to chill. It’s not all gloom and doom.

Now, reality. We finished second last year, our best performance in the league since 2005. Though not thoroughly deserved, the league table doesn’t lie. Last season taught us a few lessons. Firstly, whilst the pairing of Cazorla-Coquelin was the best we have seen since Arteta-Ramsey in 2013, the pair essentially did the job of one. Coquelin ran decoy, taking his marker away from Cazorla, allowing him to pick it up between the centre-backs, drive/pass forward and create combinations with Ozil/Ramsey through the middle of the pitch. If the attack broke down, Coquelin was there in a position to pick up the scraps. Recycle possession, repeat. Whilst effective, the signing of Xhaka resolves this. He can do both, start play at the first phase, but also help destroy once the play breaks down.

It seems that Inter has just bought Joao Mario for 40 mln + 5 bonus

A new fucking waste of money like Quaresma for us

yep

we'll win the league and get CL

#POGBANNED

someone please tl;dr this shit

He has RB listed as a position in FM, close enough.

Saved and retweeted.
#POGBANTZ

It's just Wilshire shitposting.

Fine

Take deep breaths, remember St Totteringham's day and wear the Red.

We're Arsenal, is yours Gold?

This picture is shopped

what is 'shopped'?

Fotochop.

>per capita

not sure if ironic or not

>de goy

sauce on pogban?

hello where are the transfers

but as the file name shows, it's a picture of vardy at madame tussauds. no photoshop involved.

Jannazai to Sunderland on loan confirmed

Sup Forums is incredibly easy to troll, if you just mention anything about Arsenal which isn't negative, you'll get shat on because of pic related.

transfermarkt.com/
Nice trips

typical ABU fa

SAUCE. ON. POGBAN.

>FA
>ABU
>Where Alex Fergie literally admitted to bullying officials for better decisions
>Where ref whistleblowers say the FA blackmails refs into giving decisions to United
>Where the FA has admitted United in CL makes them more money than when they are out of it

United will never be irrelevant because it's the FA's cash cow.

>inb4 you get thrashed by liverpool 3-0 and start calling for wenger to be sacked just like the start of every season
say what you want about arsenal atleast they're predictable

thanks
doesn't Sunderland play mainly hoofball?

thanks
too bad you're off by one

>Arsenal subreddit needs an injury list on the sidebar
wew lad

KEK

>using reddit
>when arse exists

This could apply to literally any team in the world. Why does it only seem to trigger people into making it for an irrelevant club?

name one positive thing about arsenal right now that they have over other big clubs

Both are full of autists desu

>Janujazz signs
>Kone to be given new contract

Has >moyes suddenly woken up or something?

>missing the point

Don't bother replying, explaining to your feeble brain will be a waste of my time as you won't get it.

More world cup winners in their squad than City, Chelsea, United and Liverpool.

and dortmund has the guy who scored the game winning goal in the WC. Irrelevant
I never miss the chance to shit on arsenal

Kek. He's a midfielder. I'd say his best position is at 10

Is he the dark bald guy?

Isn't he a winger?

>THESE THINGS DON'T COUNT CAUSE I SAY THEY DON'T

What's the point of this, Sosa?

I see you can't read either. Nor can you follow simple instructions of not replying. You're so far down the spectrum you've looped back round. Must be heartbreaking for your family. There is help out there for you, user. Autism doesn't have to be as crippling as you're letting it be.

How does have more WC winners mean anything. Arsenal have more WC winners than Barca who gives a fuck.

Although I belive it's a lot of money, he will be your best player by far. He is a much better player than Quaresma ever was.
In fact I predict that Italian football will fit him like a glove.

Bamford close to loan deal for Villa

That wasn't your question. You asked to name one positive thing they have. So I did. Now you're doing the expected

>b-b--but that doesn't count!!!

Just like Sup Forumsermin do. Not totally surprised desu Sosa.

Please moderate your use of meme.

Seize the memes of production

This guy really needs to leave chelsea

He plays like a false winger because our coach does not use the 10 at all. But he's better in the center IMO.

lol the delusion

commies out REEE

Hoping to get into Top 8 this year, Sosa?

Then chelsea can buy him back in 5 years for 70mil yeah?

Communism in football when

He is nowhere near good enough for that

last season was an absolute disaster for him

he looked decent for boro during the 14/15 season

thats a big task

For you (Chelsea).

Based Austria

>Italian football
>João Mario
>Fit him like a glove
Nah m8, he will get beat up in those midfields.
Best league for would be Spanish, more technical and less physical

Please no. I SHALL SLAY YOU COMMIE

That can't be right, the Chelsea lads were telling me he's good enough to be third choice last season.

Kek

Why not stick a buyback clause on him anyways? Why don't more English clubs do this

The FA literally invented a new ruling so they could ban Rooney from an FA Cup semi final against City for swearing into a camera.

But that would help Man U

Someone should break his legs desu, would have a real excuse

Not in 2011.

>Juventus will pay £75m for Higuain
>Juventus will receive £71.2m for Pogba
Just cuck my club up, cuck

Who is in their midfield now?

Me

I'll have you know that's just boosted Juve's changce of winning the league.

the lad was class in the youth and the championship, although his loans in the premier league have been awful

if he's not good enough to make the step up or just hasn't had the proper situation, that's up to discussion

Marchisio, Pjanic and Khedira

>Piguain

milk no sugar la

Soon, comrade.

>Khedira
Can he even stay fit for a whole season? Surely they have a backup for him.

C-cuck cuuuck cuck cuck cuck

skysports.com/football/news/11667/10533086/paul-pogba-suspended-for-manchester-united-opener

>The ban relates to two yellow cards issued in last season's Coppa Italia. The second card came in the final, which was his last game for Juventus.
>Getting banned in a cup applies to another leagues domestic league
wat

>chance

nigga theyve won that joke of a competition already

>That'sthefuckingjokemongs.jpg

Khedira - Marchisio - Pjanic, with Sturaro, Perreyra, Asamoah, Lemina and Marrone as backups. Another midfielder is comming probably, would love Isco honestly. It depends on whether Allegri plans to play 3-5-2 or 4-3-1-2, he has used both in pre-season, and whether Pjanic will play #10 or CM. Still better than Manure's midfield.