Tonight I kill myself by overdosing on a concoction of medicines. My life was worthless, I never had any friends...

Tonight I kill myself by overdosing on a concoction of medicines. My life was worthless, I never had any friends. I really can't remember the last time I talked to a person besides when shopping. I can't make any money and my parents hate me

See you all in hell Sup Forumsros

Don't. Do. It

Don't do it user. There's always a better reason for living than dying.

Those are eyedrops

listen sweetheart, i've tried multiple times and I can tell you it will not be worth it. Find your passion, find things that make YOU happy, and more importantly find YOUR happy place. Others do not matter, you dont have to impress anyone, make anyone happy, or prove yourself to people. Its about your life and what you want out of it. You only get one love, please use it well~

fuck you pussies, do it user

moralfags gtfo.

Op live stream it

Not cool bro. Life is good.

You can't od on medicine to suicide. You'll either vomit it out or they'll pump it out of you and add a huge debt up your ass.

buying a gun and put a bullet in your brain like a real man.

thats how im going out.

Combination of visine and chewable vitamins huh, fuckface?

Overdose on memes and stream it

tonight?
>he always did procrastinate

Quads speak truth

Eye drops nasal spray and cold-eze won't kill you faggot.

L2drugs

Jerk.

lostallhope.com

Sup Forumsro if you kys then you won't go to Valhalla, go to northern Iraq join the Kurds and fight Isis

See you there, brother.

>My life was worthless

Probably 16-20 and don't even wanna try. Good, kill yourself homo.

Micheal Jackson is waiting for u OP

live stream it pussy

ayy op you described my life. no one speaks to me except homeless begging for money and the a cashier when i buy food. i hope it's painless and successful for you

Sent from my Android phone

Real or b8, don't do it man. You don't know if it's worse or better when you're dead. That's the way I see it.

Don't do it user

heeeee heeeee

As long as you don't have kids under 16 then it's up to you. Have solo party though, no point being miserable on your last day.

stfu moralfags
do it OP

Hey, change of scenery either way, look on the bright side! Sometimes life just isn't what it's cracked up to be

Savage, love it

>not just becoming a drug addict and living the rest of your life high on heroin
No wonder you want to kill yourself. You don't make good decisions

You are at the bottom. It is a good thing.Only place to go is up.

Call 911, tell them you are having suicidal thoughts.

You need help now, and it is nothing to be ashamed of.

If you ignore that, then at least write a note.

Do a backflip.

stfu u moral faggot let Op be a fucking man DO IT! DO IT!

I was fuckn homeless and didnt have a dime at 18 and I pulled out of it and own a business now...get up and fight you fucking self centered pleb

You are going to screw it up and just make a big scene.

Hang yourself. Sturdy hold point and 30 min where you are sure you won't be found is all you need to actually get the desired result.

> you will not end up dead if you take your shit concoction.

More than likely won't do a fucking thing except jerk off and fall to sleep

Do it and live stream it faggot.

I've explorer my past lives, worst was a Bacteria in an anal fissure, best was some gay British dudes dog, you'll probably land in the middle

GL!

>You don't know if it's worse or better when you're dead.

Well he'll find out eventually one way or another so if he's unhappy now what's the point i waiting?

Just do it pussy little bitch. Just get over your pathetic life already

>More than likely won't do a fucking thing except jerk off and fall to sleep

dubs-o-truth

>I never had any friends
so fucking what? Neither do I but I'm not rushing to kill myself.
>I really can't remember the last time I talked to a person
Like that is a bad thing? People generally are fucking assholes and will always let you down and betray you or just plain use you.

>I can't make any money
Fucking millenial. You aren't trying. You could make money if you weren't a fucking faggot. Cheat, steal, deal dope, shit, do what you gotta do. Stop being a fucking fag.

>my parents hate me
Big deal. They did their job. Your worthless ass is breathing and fagging around right fucking now shitting up my Sup Forums with fucking attention whoring.

Here's the deal you cuck faggot: You either livestream this shit so Sup Forums collectively can laugh at darwinism at work or stop talking shit and pull your fucking self together. You don't deserve a fucking thing you stupid fuck. You go and take it.

Seriously fucking millenials, i swear.

thats what i like to hear

anyone who thinks that what ever this scumfuck mixed up would kill him is a fucking idiot

It's ok op she still loves u just follow ur heart and get a job and take care of urself.and be a honest and kind and nice person and help people and do good things op she loves u u just need to go after her

Op here I just want to be held and somebody run their fingers through my hair (crying)

Is that a lube for your anus?

stfu she doesnt love him she hates him KYS OP!

Full of shit. Stfu.

Just live stream your death already, ffs I don't have all night and neither do you.

Consider donating your bone marrow, blood, and organs. If you wish to end your life, let someone else live theirs.

Moral? No, OP has free will. You just want a show. If OP were a man, he would not give it to you.

Plus, if he An Hero, Leave a Note pal.

Picture No Relation.

dont do overdosing on a concoction of medicines
go out and rape a bunch of kids until the cops kill you

Cya nerd

Might do this real quick so your stream will show up in 1080p

Yet I couldn't help but read it in his voice.

This Thread is deader than you now.

Not OP but

>so fucking what? Neither do I but I'm not rushing to kill myself.

Good for you but people have different standards on what they expect in life.

>Like that is a bad thing? People generally are fucking assholes and will always let you down and betray you or just plain use you.

This will stop OP killing himself how?

>Fucking millenial. You aren't trying. You could make money if you weren't a fucking faggot. Cheat, steal, deal dope, shit, do what you gotta do. Stop being a fucking fag.

Some people are unemployable. OP may be on of those people. Also some people have morals.

>You don't deserve a fucking thing you stupid fuck. You go and take it.

If he thought he deserved something he probably would take it.

lmao stop being a faggot and get your shit together. 3 years ago I was feeling worse than you but I'm still here.

become ascetic wizard go to monastery achieve perfection being worthless is what life is about

OP downed 3 whole beers and passed out

piss always runs down hill

>This will stop OP killing himself how?

I really don't give a fuck if he does it or not. I'm just drunk and angry and felt like venting.

Go practice for your debate teams big debate on Sup Forums buddy.

Bro how'd you do that? Not OP but I want to leave my surroundings and start fresh, you sound like you'd have a good idea on how to start that shit

Busted my ass at a job I liked, lived in attics, cars wher ever...took bayh in gas station bathrooms...saved money bought the equip. as I went 3 years later I was making jack

You'll kill yourself with eye drops?

But really kill yourself, im sure you'll do us all a favor

Do what this guy said and hurry the fuck up this thread has already been up for an hour and I still don't see a live stream of suicide.

Those are eyedrops. Either way stop being a faggit and getting on here for attention. Be a man and stop crying about shit.

Quads have spoken..Do it faggot