What does Sup Forums think of these guys?

What does Sup Forums think of these guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SxHpQemTykg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bretty gud :-D

what's your fav album from them? I think Rated R is probably mine

Leg of Lamb is good but SFTD changed my life

their best album is welcome to sky valley

this, early Kyuss will always smoke QOTSA out of the water
But I do like a few of their songs mind you, plus OP's album gives me nostalgia for when I was 9 - my friends older bro used to put this on when I visited their house, simpler times

era vulgaris

fired the bass player after they got famous and have never been as good

Buttrock with dude weed lmao
not very good

I used to be really into em. Not so much anymore but I still dig their stuff. Rated R is QOTSA's best but and are 100% correct.

it's not like the didn't have good reason, but he was the best bassist they ever had.

I liked Lullabies, got sick of SFTD. The first two are still good. The later stuff take it or leave it.

it's crud

my favourite album of all time
5 stars

Do they have any more songs like quick and to the pointless, tension head and six shooter? Them vocals are killer

Anyone else like ...Like Clockwork better than Songs for the Deaf? SFTD bores me so bad.

Millionaire was better than all of those

Ohh yeah, forgot about that one, does kyuss have any stuff with the screamed vocals?

Just check out Mondo Generator

youtube.com/watch?v=SxHpQemTykg

they pretty fucki smoo

Oh shit, thanks!

They're pretty good, mate.
It's pretty unique in being one of the only bands writing "rock" songs that aren't insufferable bullshit radio "bury with my guns" tier edgerock.
It's just a little artsy and a little heavy.
Kyuss will always be better, but it's not like Kyuss is an option anymore. And Kyuss probably never would have written "The Lost Art of Keeping a Secret" and that's a GOAT single by any band.

more like Queens of Buttrock
this
Jalamanta is pretty solid too