What are your thoughts on The Young Turks?

What are your thoughts on The Young Turks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lsVONO75utI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fags

Fuck faces with plenty of opinions.

Used to think it's good, but then they became ever more retarded.

They are extremely biased, badly research their topics and often put out utterly made up reports with no backing information.

They make fun of fox news and such for "ignoring" or not covering certain world events, but they themselves are extremely hypocritical in that regard as well.

I have bad news about that channel ...

Cenks a faggot

Couldn't stand them after 2 minutes. Not much different from the rest of the self important asshole talking head shows.

They used to be good, but they've become SJW cunts that are almost unwatchable at times. In retrospect, when Dave Rubin left, that was the end of their good era.

It's the Alex Jones of liberal cancerous media.

Kill and set on fire

Fat fucks

Scum that doesn't recognise the Armenian genocide.

GET OFF THE STAGE YOU FAT FUCK

Being liberal is better than being a racist, slave loving, bible thumping human hating conservative
Theres literally nothing wrong with being liberal

the left wing's Alex Jones

Still million times worse than being libertarian (aka classical liberal)

They take money from Al Jazeera and went off the ultraliberal deep end. Fucking, Chunk. Right?

Coward scumbag leftists

>Theres literally nothing wrong with being liberal
Ayy lmao

You are missing the point, Fox is supposed to be news, TYT is a commentary, opinion talk show about the news reported by others.
They recently just hired an actual reporter to go out and investigate stories, maybe they will eventually be more of an actual news network; if they can get the funding to actually hire real reporters.
But I do agree with you on how badly they actually research topics and stories they talk about. It didn't use to be so bad, but I feel like Anna has taken more of a leading roll in the last few years, and she is borderline vapid.
I honestly don't know how she got hired to be a University Professor, she really isn't very smart.
If you watch the stuff with the other guys who do stuff on the TYT network, like the show "old school" and others, they are actually very smart and entertaining and not so over the top comical liberal.
People like Anna give liberals a bad name, they are the crazy side of the left like Alex Jones is the crazy side of the right.

>Token Armenian to validate them denying the first genocide of the 1900's

Usually a reliable source of information; wish they'd go off script with insults a little less often though.

Jewish shill, incredibly biased and corrupt.

I lost all respect for him when he lost it over that humble water filter salesman saying hello to him on his show.

i prefer think tank.

why's it called the young turkS when there appears to be only one turk?

Cancerous liberals

I love TYT

Great perspective on a lot of the important issues.

sometimes they lib a little too hard but its definitely the closest to my views as far as news sources go.

not to mention Cenk's sound board lololol

There is no such thing as a liberal cancerous media or liberal equivalent to Alex "I'mADroolingRetard" Jones.

See, liberals have these things called facts that they stick with and they pretty much always force a rational discourse.

To be that kind of pants-on-head fucked in the brain, you HAVE to be a republican. They're the only ones who can literally hear a fact, hear it explained why it's a fact and then blink and go back to believing the fucking planet is 5000 years old and Obama is somehow capable of being simultaneously atheist and muslim, communist and anarchocapitalist, a terrorist and pro-healthcare, and my personal favorite, Kenyan and the fucking Antichrist of Christfaggotry mythos.

These people belong in asylums, not voting booths (which is why Reagan bankrupted and closed most of the mental institutions in this country).

I fucking hate Turkish people. They are like Muslims that try to me Mediterranean.

WRONG. US Libertarians are nothing but sleeper Republicans who think that Ayn Rand books belong in the economics section, not the fiction one.

lul

Very bad people

"young Turk" is a saying, look it up.

It has nothing to do with him being Turkish, although I'm sure he naked the show/network that to be a bit funny since he is a Turk.
It basically means young insurgent progressives that goes against the mainstream. It is a pretty common saying most people have heard before.

> not turks
> not young

kek, I bet you're into NPR and CNN as well.

Respect other ideologies. Your commie large state shit is not the only solution

>naked

meant "named"

>What are your thoughts on The Young Turks?

mr Crowder is god!
youtube.com/watch?v=lsVONO75utI

  

     

  
                       

       

    
  
  
     

  
                       

Ive listened to the alex jones podcast and ive watched the young turks.

Just being based in fact tips the scales in favour of the young turks. With alex jones, half of his discussions are about conspiracies that his audience are expected to take as facts.

If we are looking to the right glenn beck,rush libaugh etcetera are not flat out conspiracy theory that can be dismissed in one go.

On the left again democracy now! stands out.

If you want to listen to pure conspiracy politics concerning et's and the illuminati poisoning water, alex jones and (old pre Sup Forums) red ice radio is great.

It depends what you want.

Fucktards.

Libertarianism is great, if you want to live in a dystopian society where a small fraction of the population towers over the poor masses in an even greater way than today.
In theory it sounds great, just like true Marxist philosophy sounds great, but put into practice it is an utter disaster.

It's pretty much flashy garbage, they are wrong often and just seem to react to news, credible or not, with whatever crap comes to their minds.

They named themselves after a group that committed genocide. That's not a good way to start a news group.

Half of TYT discussions are false equivalencies.

Exactly, it is a commentary, opinion, talk show, not news. They don't pretend to be unbiased or news. They aren't falsely advertising themselves as a fair and balanced news station, so I have no problem with them.

>Alex Jones is the crazy side of the right.

How can you say Alex is a right winger? He seems like a liberal fucktard to me. Sure, he may not like BLM cuz he sees it for its worth but that don't make him on the right side, faggit.

You obviously are trolling or 12.

Damn milo

>we should teach bdsm in primary sex ed
>harambe memes are racist
>anyone who disagrees that harambe memes are racist is alt right
>if you're a conservative woman you shouldn't be celebrated for international women's day
They're fucking morons

Start off thinking shit tier, but it's much, much worse.

Cenk is a waste of human skin. The channel is nothing more than a left wing mouthpiece who will spout any lie they are told to.

Based crowder

this

I liked them when I was younger and dumber.

They're typical shils, very hypocritical. Ana is a fucking cunt but I'd eat her ass out and fuck it

There's nothing wrong with liking them, and they may be fine as a commentary but their youtube description:

"The Young Turks (TYT) is the largest online news show in the world, with over 1.5 billion views and counting. Hosts Cenk Uygur and Ana Kasparian break down news, politics, entertainment, and current events without scripts or teleprompters and without any corporate bias. 65 Million Views, 27.5 Million Unique Viewers, 219 Million Minutes Viewed EVERY Month."

"news show"

holy fuck that's amazing, she's such a hypocritical cunt.

Right after that moment is when cenk jumped up and white knighted for her, while Alex stood there stalwart. Then that faggot "comedian" spat in Alex's face and ran away

Are you foreign? "Young Turks" is a very common saying in America, it means Young Progressives who go against the mainstream.
Look it up so you don't come off as a troll or just plain ignorant.
Not to mention that they have done plenty of stories about the Armenian Genocide; Cenk is technically banned from Turkey and could be arrested if he tries to enter for acknowledging Turkey committed genocide of the Armenians.

The young Turks were originally in the early 1900s the group that commuted genocide on the Armenian people. It's like calling your news show "the SS" or "the gestapo".

I want to like Cenk so bad... but unfortunately TYT try to act out the whole crazy, triggered, lying, racist liberal meme.

But I forgive Cenk. He's sort of like Shrek if you swap a swamp for a desert.

They are crap and the sooner we all ignore them the sooner theyll be gone. Ranting is great but the more you complain about something the more you bring attention to them.

thats why they say they are the most watched news network on youtube? cause they arent news right?

I haven't liked them for a while...but when Alex Jones showed up and trolled them and got them to do exactly what he wanted, which was freak out they're just a laughing stock to me.

they are faggots

niggers that don't shut the fuck up!

Just the other bullshit end of the political spectrum - equally as retarded as ultra conservatives and the alt-right.

Especially Cenk. He's an embarrassment whenever he opens up his big, stupid mouth.

Jew things

Pretty much this

People like to hear their opinions validated by commenters on news channels. A news channel in its truest and purest form should only state facts and hold no opinions whatsoever.

Lmao thoroughly enjoyed

You have a pretty weird relationship with facts yourself, dumbass.

I generally agree with them.

Yeah, technically that could be interpreted as a show about the news, or could mean news.
They definitely should change that, it is very misleading. I am just stating what they say on their show all the time, that they report and comment on the news reported by others.
I Watch them and have found some good info that was pretty obscure and hard to find in mainstream media. I find watching many different "news shows" from, RT, TYT, Sky, BBC, Fox, etc. allows me to sift through the b/s and just get the fact; you have to be pretty "savvy" with it or you just end up believing b/s.

My only thoughts on TYT are WHERE THE FUCK ARE ANA'S NUDES???

I love listening to NPR on the way home. CNN is probably my favorite Corporate media source. Mainly their sunday programs . However I dont always agree with cnn and they really pissed me off during the primaries.

they not even young...

lol you guys are fucked. I love Cenk and I was hoping he would kick alex jones ass but he ran away like the little fag he is

dogwhistle for right-wing dipshits to talk shit on liberals by pretending to be liberals outraged by the YT

every fucking time OP