HELSINKI HAS A MAJOR SHORTAGE OF YOUNG MEN

THERE ARE ONLY 86 MEN FOR EVERY 100 WOMEN UNDER 30 YEARS OLD.

hs.fi/kaupunki/art-2000005054507.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_differences_in_suicide
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/01/europe-refugees-migrant-crisis-men-213500
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1472/24/1472244725187.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ARABS AND NIGGERS PLEASE COME

looks like yall need the big mongol sabre

see? that is what happens when you don't enrich your country, now excuse me I need to now continue living in the best country on earth

May I visit your country for some enrichment?

then marry those 31, 32, 33 etc im sure many of them still single in these day.

50% of them are frigid. The rest are sex-crazy.

good riddance

>tfw there's 150 men for ever 100 women in southern sweden

Yes please, we can't cope with all this pussy.

I'll get a Finnish girlfriend on the condition that you give me free bux and a place to stay, deal?

Ayyyy wanna be enriched xd
Why is it like this though? Suicide?

Thanks my brother!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_differences_in_suicide
10th country in biggest suicide gender gap apparently

You have a Swedish passport and already speak one of our languages so you don't even need to do anything to move here.

I blame Turku

What about Turku?

>you don't even need to do anything to move here
I didn't say move. Gibsmedat free money and a place to live or I won't be enriching any mongol pussy with my white genes.

I welcome all Japanese men to come and impregnate our leftover women. Men of other countries: not welcome.

You have to report to the local tax authority but that's about it and why we're better than the rest of the world.

>Swedish
>White

Which one is it?

Give me an answer to my proposal or this white wiener will find a hole elsewhere.

They turn all the guys gay

You don't need to do anything for that, just go to the local government offices. We can do the same in Sweden.

?
One man can make more than one women pregnant. Shortage of men is not a problem t.b.h.

>The resulting ratio is astonishing: These calculations suggest that as of the end of 2015, there were 123 16- and 17-year-old boys in Sweden for every 100 girls of that age.

>In China, long the most gender-imbalanced country in the world, the male-to-female ratio of approximately 117 boys for every 100 girls in this age group now comes up short of Sweden’s gender gap. China’s sex ratios are still more abnormal across other age groups; the imbalances there extend all the way down to birth sex ratios due to the country’s severe birth restrictions, while Sweden’s abnormalities do not. But young adult sex ratios are arguably the most crucial of all for social stability.

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/01/europe-refugees-migrant-crisis-men-213500

rlly makes you think

I volunteer some BRC for cute finnish chinky girls.

Good thing i live in Turku.

Just emmigrate, almost every country would accept swedes

Wow racist much :)
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1472/24/1472244725187.webm

maybe get some mongolian immgrants?

>tfw too beta to get a average gf

I'd go there to fuck all finn girls and get them pregnant and then I'd comeback to my country because I cannot stand living in such grimm, cold and boring place.

HOL.
UP.

*browses interwbz for ariplane tickets to Finland*

YOU BE SAYIN

*purchases tickets...

ah fuck it.

Cool so you are swimming in the female reproductive organs FINLAND.

>because I cannot stand living in such grimm, cold and boring place.
Instead you'd rather "live" in a grim, hot, dangerous place?

Time to look for jobs in Finnland Iam already autistic enough to fit into their society

I don't know if you guys can cope with a Finnish woman

>Instead you'd rather "live" in a grim, hot, dangerous place?
Not every city is hot, not grimm places here, and dangerous depending of the city. Did I hurt your vagina with my comment?

huh?

Finland is the greatest friend.

They're done with boring guys from nordic and eastern europe, it's not a secret they are quickly enchanted and engaged with latinos lifestyle (dancing, personality, charisma), so it's a snap

it's the same here but i still have no gf

what's wrong with them?

Getting them is the easy part. Dealing with the reality of their daily demands and nagging is another.

I live a 30 mintues buss trip from Helsinki, too bad I don't know the language.
If I wanna get a gf I need to move to those Fenno-Swede towns where people are inbred and ugly.

Burger?

My city is the same but i can't get gf. They rather stay single and share the hot guys from Tinder than date me.

No, I'm Fenno-"""Swedish""".

>Swede: Hey you know what this country needs? DIVERSITY
>Country is ruined
>Swede moves to next country
>Swede: Hey you know what this country needs..?

fuck them they are not welcome

I'm handsome, black, eat healthy, work out and have never been sick and i'm self employed so I won't be taking a job away from a local. Plus I don't act like a nigger. I'll come over and meet a cute Finnish girl and make cute mixed daughters and you guys can date them a decade and a half from now.

blacks cant be handsome

>the Swede that wants diversity in their cunt is the same Swede that moves away from said diversity
I'm not sure what your thought process is here, colgate.

Being Black isn't a problem in Helsinki

I'm coming, already got the finnish passport

It's just Helsinki though. The problem is the opposite in smaller towns across Finland. Much more men than women in some towns.

Girls from those places all end up moving to Helsinki because they're cunts and make Helsinki an even shittier place than it already is

soome

No, that's how a lot of white liberals are.
>White liberal: Hey you know what this country needs? DIVERSITY
>Niggers move into their all-white neighborhood
>White liberals move out en masse to another all-white neighborhood, white flight
>White liberal: Hey you know what this country needs? DIVERSITY

Rinse & repeat.

Do you know why is our country full of single mothers and overpopulated?
Once we know they are pregnant we run away

wtf I want the daughters of all liberals forcibly BLACKED now?

That's it, I'm coming over.

Can't wait to have some milk chocolate children with a shy fingol qt.

Don't care.I am not moving to Helsinki.
I'd suggest they move out of Helsinki and come here instead.I have a big house so if you find me 3 cuties send them my way.

It's cool, I think that, perhaps, I'd still be a rarity as an American.
I never have to try as hard to be cool as the guys in that picture.

I like living in cities but I could settle down in a small town if my spouse has a good family, it takes a village to raise kids and all that.

>small town
People will just see you as another nigger rat.

Go black some Swedish girl instead, I'm sure they'll appreciate.

That wouldn't be any different from living in America

People tend to like me on first sight though. I doubt it'd be much different if i were to travel there. Swedish girls sound funny so no thanks.