Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

Previous: >Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No RP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>No one is going to take you seriously if you don't post your waifu
>Naps are a GOOD idea
>Insult others with vigor
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>Refrain from being lewd
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YgGzAKP_HuM
youtu.be/VbZbbXdlEBw
youtube.com/watch?v=uKLMYZlbIb8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Claimed

Reposing from last thread in case it was missed:

I'm at work right now, so posting when I can.

Con was great! Bigger than last year, but still low-key. But my cosplay got more praise there than the last two big cons I went to.

Eh, usually all I keep stored up there is that Chance toy I got from Bad Dragon.
That was the aim.

still here

[shinoa]
I've been there ;_;7

Claiming Felix

Alao gonna be eating soon probably

(akiko)
will do

(rainforest)
do it?
thats lewd ;w;

Shouldn't you be in class?

hikage claim

forgot theres two youkos if im remembering correctly

yea thats the bad part about it no vehicle respawn, mostly played 1 at school, wish 2 was on pc, tanks are fun, i like playing with a banshee are just jump out of it with a launcher up high

Well, i didnt get it yet. I gotta hope the interview goes well.
That aside, how goes it?

Well i didnt know, you didnt specify!
I just checked and im out of luck, ill save it for us one day

I started that way, but the more i worked the less i wanted bigger purchases, which is much worse. I knew some unloader guys at my first job and they said it was pretty easy

Best nichi

Claimu, how's it going everybody?

Well, if you like it, might as well do what you love!
Mizore

Claimed.

Miho claimed

And yet more suffering has yet to come probably.

Good to hear. I'm doing grand enough, tired from being out and about with some mates.
Did a lot more walking/jogging than I expected to do.

It goes well. Was planning on going for my run. We'll talk once I get back, yes?
Yes, and I do love it.

Miho my love!
>Alice

Well, I haven't offed myself in a fit of despair, so I'm okay.
A CUTE.

Ya, the other came like a week ago? i think. Time escapes me.
I've been calling him energetic Yuuko

It's nice to meet you still

Best swordsman
I'm watching the moon for you~

Miho-chan

Rule 63 Mami Tomoe. A lot of people were saying at this con that I'm the only one they've ever seen before.

What happened to the good thread?
I think yukko is a mod and he deleted the other thread so that he could get first post.

Switched to mobile because I'm making dinner, but that won't matter because of new thread.
>Captcha was food.
No Captcha, you aren't getting any.

Yep, I'm doing better!

Mako claimed

(Mercy)
Generally speaking if i order a sandwich its either chicken or turkey, but yeah being in a diverse area you notice a lot of stuff
>Most diversity in my area is mexicans and like, five black people total.
(Ice)
I think for my army it cost me around 500$ just from the models and paint and a few codexes.
(Smugger)
YeBoi

>lick?

Rip both of us fam

>maki
Cause school dude. That's why i get the same feeling

>Brazil
Youre very welcome

2 was okay cause muh dool guns. Other that that it was hella. Same. If the crashing banshee doesn't get them, my rocket or grenades will

Sorry!
Aw dammit! I'll look for something similar soon dood

Still here

(Smug)
You're right, gotta do that first so I don't have a guilty conscious when playing

(Maki)
It's pretty fun. It's $10 on Steam, and usually goes on sale for like $2. THe secret is to have someone who knows what they're doing show you what you're doing wrong, so maybe it's not a secret as it is common sense

Hello

C-Cute?!

Fart

Halo is better though, pennz

maybe :3
hey mai

What?

I've also noticed white bitches LOVE
>turkey with bacon
>avocado
>FUCKING CUCUMBERS AND PICKLES
>draining entire bottles of SW sauce in the space of 3-5 sandwiches and then asking for more on the side
Oh, and Subway workers regardless of race never keep the same sandwich for long.
EXTREMELY.

That's pretty cool. You're like a unicorn now!
Excellent. You had a good day today I assume then??

It's funny how people know more about me than my Waifu
#UndergroundWaifuProblems

<
Wanna eat?

Mai

Heyoo.
I don't really know you, other than us posting images to each other.
Yeah that is expensive.
Honestly once I move I need to find a game shop.

I'm fine with that, doing three things at once right now and it seems good for you.
Well that's kinda good to know but i would hope you wouldn't dare consider it, have you been up to anything.

hey gardevoir

Well then you absolutely need to drop by a sugar shack next Spring
I've been out of this misery for a little while though. It was worth the investment in my case

Doll claimed, and off to Sleepyville. See ya all.

Smug mug
It was a blast. Literally.
Helicopters I was alright in, just the jets I had absolutely no control with.

Makeral
Aw jeez Makaroni, you'll make me blush. Yeah I'm through the worst of it, just gotta drag to the finish. Nice, like a bit of M83.
Ah okay, ice sounds like it'd be real nice for it then.

Yuiko
Not really myself. Hate to love ya and leave ya but I'm hopping off, have a good day/night/whatever.

Trips
Well the show must go on. Fingers crossed!
>Question is though, is it both pairs?

I'm sure it'll go fine.
Pretty good ofther than the dozing, but Ima fix that now.

Hibye garde.

Anybody else fall into a deep russian queen vortex that led straight into just dance tutorials?
Did you do it for an hour?
Just me?
Ok
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YgGzAKP_HuM

yea the other one doesn't get on till later, wasn't sure which one was the long time one, saw him arrive like a week ago had a yuuko gif or something or it was you with a gif... i need a link

yea dual weild is fun, but 1 was more fun in the multiplayer aspect, still no powerups then until reach came

im gonna nap for an hour or something

haiyo, how's it going?

>No ones dick is as incredibly thick as Gaston's

youtu.be/VbZbbXdlEBw

Night
I'll be going soon, too

playing lol with yuno on EU

i was just saying hi
sure :3

Hey there Doll, have a nice sleep!

Claiming Akiko

That's nice to hear Alice
>How are you enjoying Brawlhalla?
Well it's hectic but fun. I just wish there wasn't a 2 second delay to everything.

Just editing some stuff from earlier. I have to take care of the house and lil sis while my parents are on vacation so I only have time to do stuff in the afternoon and evenings

There are many Yuuko gifs. Yuuko works well in all forms.

Probably him since this is my first time seeing you.
Anyways enjoy your nap.

Thanks! I'm just glad people seemed to appreciate and enjoy it. My friend was also doing Kyubey with me, so we had people contracting all day.

Giving me that smile when you say that hurts my heart man, you better not be gone forever

Im trying that on a dish sometime, ill update you on it sometime
You cant really go wrong with frozen treats so anything would be good

You are probly right, i shouldnt stress it
Messed up sleep schedule?

Fair enough.

Heh, it's a never ending cycle. Lifting and shifting doesn't seem like it'd be the hardest, although that back might be in some trouble.

>

Sleep well dollface

But xbox gives me aids.
Plus I tried Halo once, didn't like it all that much, couldn't find a real appeal.
Christ, kek. I haven't been to subway in like, 5 months or so, mostly been home cooking now
>Makin burgers n pizza n shiet.
I noticed that when I was living alone/had housemates I never cooked unless it was an occasion, now I do it a lot.
>Idaho is a dry ass state for TG bros
>Except a few RARE places that I discovered
Outside of that I ordered a lot of my stuff. Kek.

#
Hello.

>Hoe flattering
Meant how flattering.

Sounds fun! What champs are you playing?

Best garupan. I commend your choice.

Ikaros claimed.
Hya again.

Believe me, I've considered it. Good thing I'm still afraid of dying! But nah. My 4-hour shift turned into a 9-hour (actually 8.8 hours but whatever) purely because it was retardedly busy to begin with, plus our crack-snorting dipshit of a franchisee wants a store literally the size of a large bedroom to make 4 6-foot sandwiches for tomorrow. TWENTY-FUCKING-FOUR FEET OF SANDWICH IN A STORE I WOULD GENEROUSLY SAY IS 18 FEET FROM ONE WALL TO THE OTHER, IN ITS LONGEST DIMENSION. AND THIS ON TOP OF OUR REGULAR BUSINESS ON A FRIDAY, DURING CHECK WEEK, IN BACK TO SCHOOL SEASON, IN A FUCKING MALL. We are next door to a FUCKING STAPLES. Do you know how many customers we put through our line between 12 noon and 4pm? Well over 100. That's CUSTOMERS, not individual sandwiches. Individual sandwiches was probably double that, because most people order more than one. AND THEY EXPECT US TO PREPARE TWENTY-FUCKING-FOUR FEET OF SANDWICH IN THAT SHIT. At least the bread is pre-baked beforehand.
Bachelor cooking, brah.

>

Its for Yuuko

No im going to wait for the storm to pass. And hopefully find a deep puddle to get rid of the other car.

Hello

Hiya guys!

Thank you.

No rush in getting it. It's an 11 year old games with a rapidly declining fanbase. But yeah, we did a lot of seated rows, lat pull downs, and some other routine I can't remember the name of.

Ooof, sounds like my friend working at Jimmy Johns. He works right in the middle of the UGA college campus, and with football season starting soon, he's going to be so swamped with customers

That's good enough for me :)
I'm Alice though, nice to meet you
There are none near by, the nearest one is like 2 hours away
What is Kyoukutie up to tonight?
The ping delay was part of waht ruined it for me. That and everyone always using the same attacks the entire fight
That's a pretty cute twist to it. Did you guys win any contests? Or did they not have them
I'm not doing too bad. About to try my first heroic dungeon in the new expansion for WoW
How are you doign tonight?
Oh :(
And here I was getting excited!
Good evening to you

Nah, i think i'm too addicted to this brand of shit to stop. I don't know why though.
How's the writing going?
>Tries to figure out if this is a metaphor or not

It'll be fun getting the chance to splash around. ~

Hello moe something

Thank you

Ohayou!

lux support and yuno is feeding with top vlad

Who are you may I ask

Hello you too

O-hio

Evening (Kirino claimed)

Sorry to hear that.

Who would even order two of those? either they really want to get overweight or have a heart attack.

I figure you would consider a new job at some point if it bothers you so much, yes?

>stellar claim?

>the show must go on
youtube.com/watch?v=uKLMYZlbIb8
Now I have this playing in my head.
I'll play this during my attempt in the thread, pretty fitting for it actually!

And both pairs would be best
We'll need all the luck we can get.

A swell day it was, cheers.
A worth while inconvenience I'd say. Forgot how much fun it was wondering around random places with the lads despite how tiresome it can be at the end of the day.

Only thing I regret is spending the last of my money, so now I get to enjoy being broke again.

You can watch.

>

Un-noticed by Mako

I'm honestly not sure if there was a contest or not. Either way I wouldn't enter one. Our costumes were bought, we're not that good at sewing yet. Not to say they were bad, it's just that the people who make them deserve the contests.
I'm trying to learn though so I can make a R63 Kyoko for next year.

Ama

Second sunshine

I thought that was weird too

that's a shame~

Good morning.

I fucked it up twice? Fml

i felt
89 cent megumeme

We should just make Sup Forums a blue board, it will literally solve all our problems.

I love waifu thread

chicken is pretty good so is the beef flavor

also anyone want to play lol? yuno said someone from NA wanted to

Done making dinner, now to eat and type at the same time.
>From the new laptop of course.

>702169503
Better than yesterday, that's for sure.

>Flashbacks to the screencap of your family problems.
Take good care of your sister for us, got it?

YOUko

Maid heretic person

I just get swamped with white trash, soccer moms, and mildly disgruntled grandparents or other guardians who NEED TO LEARN TO CONTROL THEIR FUCKING SPAWN OR STOP TAKING THEM OUT IN GOD DAMN PUBLIC. STUPID, IGNORANT, ARROGANT COCKSUCKERS.
I need to build a better resume first. Need some volunteer work and shit. And experience. I've only been doing this a little less than a year and it's already soul-crushing bullshit. I would rather literally shovel literal bullshit for a living than this, but the job market is piss poor. Maybe I could find a way into contracting or something. It'd be more physically demanding and possibly more dangerous but likely pays better and involves less trying to explain VERY FUCKING SIMPLE THINGS to people who apparently can't read the big fucking sign that says "PLACE ORDERS HERE." Fucking sub-dog IQ retards I deal with on a daily basis.

Oh goodness, that is an extremely cute picture of Tomoko, user!