Band makes solid 9/10 album

>band makes solid 9/10 album
>none of their other work even comes close to it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pbI2jzSr3Ek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This doesn't exist. If you think an artist has made a 9/10 album and then nothing else above a 7/10, you're overhyping the supposed "9/10"

That or they're too quickly dismissing the other stuff because it's harder to digest.

I've only heard SAW 1 ans 2, RDJ album and his Polygon Surfing project, but holy shit this is so true. SAW 2 is a legit 10/10, and none of his other shit is above a 7/10, not even close. It's fucking weird.
>t. someone who doesn't listen to a lot of discographies
A lot of artists with large discographies especially have like a few good albums and then a bunch of mediocre to bad ones, especially electronic artists.

Most hip hop artists are one album wonders though, it's really rare to be consistent, especially artists that went through the shiny suit era.

Probably the greatest desert rock album ever made, and then a lot of bullshit

>a FEW good albums and then a bunch of mediocre to bad ones
Having a string of great music and then mediocre is possible. But to make one incredible work then make music that's completely disposable by comparison just doesn't happen.

Explain the Strokes.

>Violent Femmes

very much not true desu

>9/10
Glad school's back in session soon.

Outkast?

Room on Fire is just as good as ITI

What is Coldplay?

What is The Antlers?

What is The Shins?

I beg to differ

I did say most. Artists like Outkast, Kendrick, Kanye, and Danny Brown are pretty rare and mostly a new phenomenon. Especially in the 90s, for every Outkast, there's Biggie, Big Pun, Fat Joe, Big L, Raekwon (kinda), and numerous other one album wonders.

kys Montie

INTERPOL

>What is Coldplay?

Parachutes, Viva La Vida, and Rush of Blood to the Head were all pretty good. Also Their 2003 live album is 10/10 if that counts. Their recent stuff if shit compared to what they used to do.

Coldplay has never gotten past a 6/10 you fucking losers

I unironically agree. My 10/10 for Coldplay is AROBTTH

I was just going along with popular conception.

youtube.com/watch?v=pbI2jzSr3Ek
I bet you feel stupid now this is off of AROBTTH sessions and AROBTTH is arguably just as good

Came here to post this

>The Shins first 3 are all fucking great
>Coldplay first 3 are all fucking great

Everything else they've done is absolutely horrible. like, garbage tier music. For some reason (Ryan Ross) this is a good psych-pop album

Immediately thought of And you will know us by the trail of the dead.

oh shit i love radiohead

You couldn't be more wrong

They could have taken their career in an entirely different direction after this insane freakout of an album. Instead they decided to just water down what they achieved into oblivion with each subsequent album.

I swear do you understand how hard it is for me to like their other work?

Do we even count Liquid Swords as a Wu tang album?

Pleb

Liquid Swords is a GZA one hit album though.

Altough alot of the most remembered songs on said album werent even by GZA (B.I.B.L.E)

Brand New, The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me

I see where you're coming from...but....you're wrong friendo

was going to do Brand New. Its so hard to pick from TDAGARIM. But Limousine or Not the Sun. Good To Know That If I Ever Need Attention All I Have To Do Is Die is my pick for their other albums

>Wilco

fucking wrong

>It isn't even their best

The Cure has other good albums, sure, but this is their only album which is consistently good from beginning to end. Most of their other good albums have way to much chaff

Andre is pretty good as well but that's just an ep

> unironicly liking Coldplay

ThereĀ“s Poptimism and then there is just shot taste.

They are just a shittier version of a band who hasn't cut a decent record since the 90's.

youre so fucking wrong and im ashamed to like an album you also like

Wu Tang Forever has some of their best tracks on it

The only good album they've made