Hey one of my friends online told me of this site and how you guys could make me YouTube famous...

hey one of my friends online told me of this site and how you guys could make me YouTube famous? this is my channel m.youtube.com/channel/UCyi1JUjxNqBU_SCo3l5YWWg and I'd like for you guys to give me feedback. thank you! xoxox

Nice try fag, not your personal army

not a personal army dip ass and u look like ur 13
so have fun with the report

personal army?

kys

newfag fucking LEAVE

I just want feedback on my videos and don't make fun of homosexuals

that's not funny

>Don't make fun of homosexuals

No you're right. we shouldn't make fun of fags, we should massacre them.

i may be a newfag but i know a real fag when i see one

This is an historically bad decision on your part. These people are NOT the ones you want investigating your personal life. Just hope this little thread dies quickly and move on with your life. You have been warned.

that's rude to homosexuals you're also rude to homosexuals

why?

MOOOOOODSS!!!!!

kys newfag, its the only way for you to escape your homosexuality and also, isn't it you bedtime? or has daddy not pounded your ass yet?

I'm actually gay also you're a faggot.

This is not the website to make your youtube channel famous, unless you have quality mature content, and you don't.

Fuck off already you look like you are fucking twelve years old and get a new haircut you fucking gay ass piece of shit pokemon go fanatic fucker. Take it in the motherfucking ass you fucking gay slut.

fucking Christ,you sound like you just got off your femanazi tumblr blog to go get your forth tub of ice-cream. lets raid this faggot.

that's rude

Where are the mods when you need em?

Kys fucking faggot

Underageb&

Something tells me you're just a troll, take a pic that proves your Caleb, fag.

You entered to the bad part of the internet my friend.I suggest you gtfo as soon as you can.Im serious.

OP probably wants us to hate on his profile