My ex

My ex

What i reply Sup Forums?

Don't expect to get anything in return if you do. That's pretty dipshitty of her

Just send her this thread

Offer a blowjob exchange program

good, enjoy the streets

$60 is at least a blowjob no swallowing

Ask for nudes.

Lots of nudes.

Well we need to know why you guys broke up to adequately judge what you should say/do

what should i reply? i have $60 lel

tell her to fuck right off, if she can't rustle up $60 without begging ex bf's she's already alienated her family and friends bc she's prob a fuckin junkie

she cheated

You should answer my question first

Alright well then either its nudes/sexual favors for money or you just tell her to fuck off
Be especially cruel if she cheated and was cheating and you found out rather than her doing it once and crying for forgiveness and you ended it

No one gets thrown out for being late on rent one time, tell her to pay what she has and face the late fee later.

pic related

she cheated, so far:

tell her to fuck off
ask for nudes
blowjob

OP why aren't you posting pics god dammit

Do you love her?
Be honest. For both of us.

Such a great feeling when they come crawling back and stink of desperation. If she broke your heart, fuck with her head- be like "is everything alright (insert name)? I mean of course I can help you financially, but how are YOU? I worry about you from the things I've heard a few times. Make her think she fucked yo bad by fucking u over. Manipulate her into groveling and begging to where she really thinks you're just listening. Then slam her with something that makes her insecure as fuck. Say "wow I had no idea things were so tough for you these days, I'll message you back later when my plane touches down in Taiwan." This doesn't seem savage, but mentally it'll wreck her.

Ask for a quickie

Lmao then tell her to send nudes and/or ask for sex then tell her that she'll receive her payment afterwards then don't pay her

This

fucking whore

i like the way you think user. mental warfare is underrated

Houston, we have a sociopath.

Alright so I'll ask her for nudes/videos then pay her I guess

pic related

simple OP...if she was a bitch and broke your heart for no reason then you dont lend her money and tell her to fuck herself....if she was ok and nice and you had mutual breakup and she wasn't clingy or bitchy then you should lend her money...LEND not give make sure you get that money back...but in the end its your call OP

check'em

just send her this

She cheated and fucked with my mind for a few months actual fucking bitch she continues to message me after every one of her little 2 week relationships lmao but then blames me for her fuckups.

pic related

Easy blow job

bro are you fucking kiding me? you should hate every ounce of her being. she knows your a whipped bitch already because you told her youd do anything for her back after she literally did the most disrespectful thing possible, now she wants to cash in.

seriously dude man the fuck up. she is scum, will you be subjugated to that?

Thank you good sir, I get a major kick out of it as well. I think it stems from insecurity from when this bomb ass chick I had and I was a dick to her for years and eventually she cheated. Broke my heart, now she lives in giant house, with super wealthy husband and about to have first kid. I now see women as meat holes.

>If she hadent bought me dinner the night Sup Forums4

LOL... CUCKED

then tell her to fuck off, and that she stops messaging you coz you have a new girlfriend (even if you don't tell her this, it will show her that she is not a center of the world, and that you don't give a fuck about her), and that she should ask one of her fuck buddies...

Hatefuck her ass. Force her to do ATM. Make the bitch suffer

shouldnt you be asleep a little earlier user, you have school in the morning

sharpie in pooper

Bro I'm telling you, pretend to be a friend and like you're really concerned, then wish her luck and that you'll check back in on her "when you get out of your next board meeting in Amsterdam." Leave her rethinking her entire life, starting with the way she treated you.

We need more details OP. Is $60 a lot to you? Do you care about her?

see this

Dont pay her tho. Just get the nudes, tell her you changed your mind, and be on your merry way. If you pay her she'll just keep coming back for money because she thinks you're a pushover.

$60 isn't that much to me

I don't want to get back with her because she's trash but I don't want her to be on the streets so I'll give her the $60 regardless after I fuck her around

Sounds good, will probably do this :)

Tell her you don't have any money

This. Because it leaves it open for you to fuck her whenever you want in the future, but leaves you in satisfaction knowing she's thinking about how well off you are in between that time. In fact when u hit her up a month later her pussy will quiver at the thought of possibly regaining your trust. You then pretend to forgive her, hate fuck her, never speak to again until you want more. Niggas never think about the long game.

got a better idea

>go to her place
>fuck her
>after you are done dress up throw 60$ on bed
>say "thx I always knew you were worth this much"
>leave and never contact her again

Get a blowjob

Dam fam

How is this even a question to you? Are you one of those sad excuses who can't get over some pussy? She is your ex. EX. Tell her to go fuck a couple of hobos that will get her the money she needs. Get your balls out of your dad's purse and man the fuck up.

tell her to fuck off, or pawn some shit or something, or give her the address of the shelter.

yup. get them thirties.
then tell her hitler did nothing wrong.

Personally, I wouldn't ask for nudes. You'll only weaken your position OP, you don't want her thinking that you're still into her.

Instead I'd do what this guy said,
The Taiwan thing is a bit extreme, you don't want to come across retarded OP, but something more subtle will definitely do the trick.

"It was just to say something nice, i didn't mean it, try prostitution, you were always a slut anyway"

Trust me man. Leave her in limbo for a month wishing she had the security and success you could provide her. Message her a month later, and like the guy below said- hate fuck her, never talk to her again, until you wanna get some more pussy. Turn her whole life into an amusing little game for yourself you pick up once every couple months. Fuck that bitchs's mind

YES DO THIS

this

Right, Taiwan guy here. Idk where OP is geographically, it was just an example to get his mental juices flowing. You get the picture

Fuck man, this is some next level shit.

You're wound a tad too tightly now aren't you. He should help her or not, but to hate her with every ounce of his being is not moving on, it's the opposite and it is also the ultimate expression of being a beta. Sucks to be you, son.

Meanwhile to OP: do whatever the fuck you want. Asking Sup Forums is retarded.

Why thank you. I'll be here all night.. Or til 404. Kek

Currently going through with your plan talking nicely to her :)

When you get cucked, lie about being successful despite being a fucking pathetic pushover, a lie which she will eventually see through.

>Sup Forums

Just ask simple questions, don't start giving her life advice and shit. You wanna sound concerned but you don't actually wanna help. Make sure she's the one typing the long responses if you know what I mean. You gotta approach this just right or you'll come off like a pussy that never forgave her. Just sound like a concerned friend, but to busy to really help all that much.

thi$

That all depends on certain circumstances. Idk op's. But the way I've practiced this I keep a fair amount of distance between the fem's im fucking with. If you simply don't speak to them and don't live right next to them, their mind will always resort back to whatever hurts them most. So basically "oh I bet he's doing so well, he probably would've asked me to marry him by now.." Dude women are fucking stupid and easy as shit to manipulate for the most part.

Messi is God.

You had to ask Sup Forums and couldn't make your own choice? I see why you're her ex. Not only are you a pansy, but you can't make your own decisions.

Tell here the truth. That when you said that, it seemed like the decent thing to say, but you didn't mean it ir have any intention of actually helping her with anything, you didn't think she was enough of a stupid cunt bitch to actually stoop low enough to try to call in a favor.

THIS OP,
That is why you do it for sex or at least a BJ or tell her to enjoy getting fondled in wet piss soaked alley by a mexican transvestite hooker.

No he's not, he's just a tiny sportsman. Also he's kinda stupid. I'm argentinian so it's okay when I say it.

Any update buddy

Bumping, wondering about status