Kero Kero Bonito fanfics

So theres a girl and two guys in a "band". I think we all know how this goes

>bonito (walks into Kero1's room): "heeeey Kero, can you help me with my beats???" *wiggles butt around on doorframe while making pouty lips*
>Kero1(awkwardly): "uhh, i mean, I'm kinda busy right now, i have some like emails to send and.."
>bonito(interrupting): "I think your emails can wait can't they Kero? *walks forward thrusting chest out , standing legs apart just in front of Kero1's chair* “we have a live show tomorrow and I need to make these dope beats fire” *push pelvis out in roundabout motion with left hand on hip and right hand pointer finger to mouth*
>Kero1 (mouth slightly ajar): “uh yea i guess, I mean uh, yea y-y-you’re right about the, about the show”
>bonito(steps forward to computer with booty short clad left ass cheek occupying Kero1’s right eye peripheral vision): “ok lets do it!” *leans over arching back downwards to grab the mouse with right arm and left arm far enough forward to give a clear view of the braless left breast dangling tantalizingly in front of Kero1’s mouth. the soft flesh jiggles slightly as she leans forward*
>bonito: *moves forward to get closer look at computer screen* “ok we have to use this program right?” *smol round arse now firmly in front of Kero1’s vision with Bonito’s back arch stretching the shorts just enough to bring the texture of her panties only barely into view underneath the blue jeans*

Why do kero1 and 2 look like faggots?

Take your fanfic elsewhere

don't listen to this

I love Dark Metal

more????

This is fucking awful. You are awful. Fuck you

the jap chick looks really white in that pic

She's half

If you just called them by their actual names (Sarah, Gus, and Jamie), it'd be better.

Anyways, I like all the KKB posting on Sup Forums. I hope we take over this place soon. :^)

Good shit OP

barely

technically, but barely

I'll give her more than half.

cuz they are

Please, stop being autistic, you bastard cunt.

I want to be Lvren's little tampon boy. I want her to look at me and smile knowing my pens

(You)

More fanfic, only rocking a semi.

Guy on the right is really cute

not bad desu
this

Sarah looks so qt in OP's pic. ;_;

Disgusting. Sarah is far superior.
Also, KKB >>>>> Chvrches.

>1337
L33t sp3ak5 0f truth

I have a full hard-on rn. Keep going pls

Don't listen to this