What are some songs I can play on the guitar to attract women...

What are some songs I can play on the guitar to attract women? I don't mean to be "that guy" who always plays guitar at parties to be the center of the attention. I just want some songs that are universally liked by most girls. Good conversation starters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c745E7T_Wvg
youtube.com/watch?v=YS0dUvEXx3g
youtu.be/y8AWFf7EAc4
youtu.be/V1bFr2SWP1I
youtube.com/watch?v=0IrQ0HGOfOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>TODAY WAS GONNA BE THE DAY BUT THEY'RE GONNA BRING IT BACK FOR YOU
Swimming in it.

youtu.be/c745E7T_Wvg

Girls will not be impressed by guitar unless you're a Chad or a classical/flamenco master.
No one likes the guy who plays guitar at public gatherings, and I say this as a guitarist.

If you must, learn some pop songs and get good at singing. Stuff like Ed Sheeran and Justin Beiber if you're trying to pick up a girl, various top 40 shit if you're playing at a party (which you shouldn't do because trap-pop does not translate well to acoustic guitar).

Play songs by Nick Drake

Only applies for normies:

>Extrovert
Green Day - Good Riddance

>Introvert
Creep

You can hate it all you want, but I'm not wrong.

Only le fake indie girls would like this kind of crap.

Nick Drake is a fucking hack and so is his dumb cunt brother Nate.

I'm not using guitar as a substitute for flirtation. I'm a decent looking guy who knows how to socialize. Plenty of girls will be impressed by your guitar skills though as long as you're humble about it and only show it off in short bursts.

>and so is his dumb cunt brother Nate
I bet you thought this was really funny when you were typing it out

play some Bon Iver.

>'oh user, you play guitar? play something for us!'
>spend 5 min tuning guitar
>play song
>'that was neat.... but uh do you know any jack johnson?'

Nah I just thought it would catch someone's attention. I just played through the first 3 games, waiting to borrow 4 from a friend. Not really my style of games, but I got into them after about 1/3 way into the first game.

Jack Johnson should redefine what dadrock means because the only people i've ever seen like him are dads

I've had some success singing old Irish songs, especially when I get all emotional at the sad parts. My girlfriend really likes it when I sing this one:

youtube.com/watch?v=YS0dUvEXx3g

Be prepared for requests by girls who want to show everyone they can "sing"

It's best to just hide you powerlevel desu

Waffen SS marching songs

>Good conversation starters.
Some GG Allin tunes should get the conversation flowing

youtu.be/y8AWFf7EAc4

youtu.be/V1bFr2SWP1I

You should post this on /fa/ if you're looking to attract posers

Depends on the girl honestly, I've met girls who'd be impressed if you can play a single chord and some who can tell if you're just using it to catch some pussy. I'd say just stay away from it honestly. I've heard that piano is more of the pussy slayer instrument but I'm not sure

i've seen the guitar generals on this "board"

nobody on Sup Forums would know what to do with a plain acoustic or even an electric without 20 effects pedals to hide behind

just like all the "bands" you guys like, a bunch of LGBT fashion faggots who can't actually play

>playing for women
literally never gonna make it

fag

go back to listening to NWOBHM you dumb metal fag

youtube.com/watch?v=0IrQ0HGOfOU

ruffian

dumb bitch i bet you suck nut for nickles you stupid neye

This is retarded...

1. Guitar is out of tune.

2. He can barely play his out of tune guitar.

3. He thinks he's hot shit because he can play the intro to One by Metallica

The list could go on and on, but we all know this dumb ass is a virgin who doesn't know shit about the opposite sex.

Just play some sort of popular song that means something to you. People will recieve it if it's heartfelt

>insulting strangers on a Sudanese folk art board

Lol. Go work on your life buddy.

>*fucks up song*
>*pretends he was done playing anyway*

wew

oh shut the fuck up virgin, we both know you're a little neye faggot with no life

Ditch the guitar and get a bass. Or a ukulele.

I honestly almost find it more impressive when someone is just randomly playing stuff and it sounds good and you ask them what they're playing and they tell you that they're not playing anything in particular (e.g., people who have been playing instruments since they were kids and know what sounds good just fucking around)